Out of buisness by the end of the week??

lewis2006

Still here GIRFUY dirty jakey hobo kents :movethatass:!!!!!

Heart Of Midlothian Football Club....Edinburgh's finest football institution!!

Were gonna rip you a new erse a week Sunday!!

Mon the Gorgie Boys lets remind these inbred bawjaws who the real daddies of the toon are :toasting:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mon the Gorgie Boys lets remind these inbred bawjaws who the real daddies of the toon are :toasting:

but they have no idea who their daddies are.

yes but i feel certain there will be an amended date for our demise. perhaps monday, maybe tuesday.

administration innit? if only they knew what that actually meant.

They always have these stories about us, including the Tesco avatars and the diggers at the Wheatfield stand, it keeps them happy.

That is the sum and total of what they can throw at us, it is not as if they can say "we won the league more than you!" or "we won the cup more than you!" or "we won more derbies than you!".

Insignificant, ignore all of their stories.

They always have these stories about us, including the Tesco avatars and the diggers at the Wheatfield stand, it keeps them happy.

That is the sum and total of what they can throw at us, it is not as if they can say "we won the league more than you!" or "we won the cup more than you!" or "we won more derbies than you!".

Insignificant, ignore all of their stories.

Or the evermore cringeworth "tick tock" pish they constanly use. Bunch of trumpets :)

New one just hearing the now......................from a fellow Jambo (his source was a police officer) ....................

Police have been requested to be in attendance at Tynecastle this afternoon to cope with the aftermath of an announcement to come from Tynecastle this afternoon. :eek:

ps FTR i don't believe him

The announcement is on the offical web site now.....................

the Ticket office is shut on Saturday :)

:ahhhhhhh::cussing::kickhat::sterb003::vangry::clubbed: better bring out the riot police then!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
New one just hearing the now......................from a fellow Jambo (his source was a police officer) ....................

Police have been requested to be in attendance at Tynecastle this afternoon to cope with the aftermath of an announcement to come from Tynecastle this afternoon. :eek:

:eek:

Tick.Tock. :rolleyes:

Watch as a 52 page thread on Hibs.Net comes from this post.

That's the final straw, I'm away down to Tynecastle to storm the place.

Who's with me?!

;)

Not that I am convinced as we have heard so many rumours before, but someone I know claims they have been told the dreaded 'A' word will happen today - I hope I am right in doubting this.

I would have thought the Press and Media would have been all over this like a rash if any truth.........but who knows with Hearts at the moment:sad:

That's the final straw, I'm away down to Tynecastle to storm the place.

Who's with me?!

;)

Surely that guy that stormed the place last season is still there. ;)

Not that I am convinced as we have heard so many rumours before, but someone I know claims they have been told the dreaded 'A' word will happen today - I hope I am right in doubting this.

Why would administration happen?

Our assets (stadium & marketable players) would outweigh our liabilities (circa ?20m)

Hearts would announce the club is being up for sale, sell players in January then if no bid was forthcoming - sell the stadium.

90% plus of the debt is to VR/UBIG/Ukio Bankas. Only if they decided to sell assets to raise funds would then Hearts be in trouble but they would SELL Hearts rather than give them away for nothing.

Motherwell/Dundee/Livi went into administration not because of the Marrs/Boyle/Keane calling in the debts - it was becasue their respective banks (HBOS and other creditors like the Inland Revenue) called in the debts IIRC Wells & Dundee were about ?10m plus to the banks.

Hearts may lose players and sell the stadium in times of trouble (assuming there were no interested buyers - I believe there are) but would not go into administration.

Why would administration happen?

Our assets (stadium & marketable players) would outweigh our liabilities (circa ?20m)

Hearts would announce the club is being up for sale, sell players in January then if no bid was forthcoming - sell the stadium.

90% plus of the debt is to VR/UBIG/Ukio Bankas. Only if they decided to sell assets to raise funds would then Hearts be in trouble but they would SELL Hearts rather than give them away for nothing.

Motherwell/Dindee/Livi went into administration not because of the Marrs/Boyle/Keane calling in the debts - it was becasue their respective banks (HBOS and other creditors like the Inland Revenue) called inthe debts iIRC Wells & Dundee were about ?10m plus to the banks.

Hearts may lose players and sell the stadium in times of trouble (assuming there were no interested buyers - I believe there are) but would not go into administration.

I agree, that is why I am sceptical of this, also our main debt is to our owners, near enough, so the sale of the club or some assets would be most likely.

I would not rule it out though, but think it is unlikely, despite being told this (especially since it was third hand).

Guest JamboRobbo

As far as all these rumours go, I don't think UBIG would've put in an extra 12M quid into HMFC recently (via share issue) if we were any chance of us going into administration, hence I haven't and still don't believe any of these rumours of the past few weeks.

As far as all these rumours go, I don't think UBIG would've put in an extra 12M quid into HMFC recently (via share issue) if we were any chance of us going into administration, hence I haven't and still don't believe any of these rumours of the past few weeks.

Exactly JR.

Why pump in ?12m and knock back players sales of ?3m (Berr & Driver) 2 months ago if admin was the likely result.

Sure we have cash flow problems but that doesn't mean administration is happening.

as has been said before, there would be no point in our main creditors putting us into administration, since they'd likely lose money out of it. If they wanted their money back they could sell the assets anyway!

The people who continue to predict our demise are people who actually know nothing about business or where Hearts finances are held or how they work. It is sheer speculation and indeed hope from the Hobos that we get into further financial difficulties ignoring such things as facts and figures.

I actually had a text this morning from a mate asking if hearts were going into administration. Its amazing how quickly facts are disregarded when it comes to hearts and their finances.

ps. FTH :107years:

Are the Polis surroundin' Gorgie yet???? :rolleyes:

I finish work at 2pm and am headin stright doon tae see the Bassa's!! :107years:

The people who continue to predict our demise are people who actually know nothing about business or where Hearts finances are held or how they work. It is sheer speculation and indeed hope from the Hobos that we get into further financial difficulties ignoring such things as facts and figures.

I actually had a text this morning from a mate asking if hearts were going into administration. Its amazing how quickly facts are disregarded when it comes to hearts and their finances.

FACTS about Hearts & their finances!?!? .... Are there any!?

the truth?

i think the truth is an insignificant detail for most when it comes to blethering about hearts finances.

most of these halfwits don't even appear to know what administration entails. as if vlad's ego is going to allow him to hand over control of his business to an outsider. as if vlad's ego is going to allow him to be shown up to be an abject failure... at anything.

if things were that bad, all they would have to do is indulge in some of that 'asset stripping' we hear sooo much about.

administration? aye lads, keep them coming.

The Hobonomists don't seem to be able to comprehend the fact that it's not 31 July 2007. The financial state of affairs is somewhat different after earning ?11-12m in player sales and a ?12m debt for Equity deal. They seem to think we are still ?37m in the red.

C'mon, we are obviously deluded and have our heads in the sand if we think ?24m has lowered our debt.... Tw*ts

Charlie-Brown

According to the ITV News on just now talking about Free-Fall-Friday it seems we'll all be out of a job come christmas. :(

According to the ITV News on just now talking about Free-Fall-Friday it seems we'll all be out of a job come christmas. :(

Are you more concerned about your 'Hearts' job or your job in the REAL world ? :rofl:

FACTS about Hearts & their finances!?!? .... Are there any!?

Aye, they get printed every year and released to the press and sent to all shareholders. As a shareholder i receive these.

Nucky Thompson

:107years::107years: The Hobos now think we're fecked because the ticket office is closed tomorrow:107years::107years:

Exactly JR.

Why pump in ?12m and knock back players sales of ?3m (Berr & Driver) 2 months ago if admin was the likely result.

Sure we have cash flow problems but that doesn't mean administration is happening.

Things have changed in the last 2 weeks though

It was only 3 weeks ago I was getting opposition to the opinion we were facing the worst economic crisis since the great depression...

And the problem that is arising at the moment, AIG is an example, is that companies which have basically still got good flows of business and a good asset bank are going under because of short / medium term cash flow problems

My guess is that the share swap (capitalising the losses) was carried out to protect Ukio Bankas on their exposure to Hearts. If the debt for equity swap had not been carried out then perhaps Ukio Bankas would have had to write down (take losses) on the Hearts debt. Debt for equity swaps are usually a sign of previous poor financial performance rather than anything forward looking. UBIG carried out a similar swap at one of the metals businesses too.

In addition, there is no chance in my view that the current playing staff plus Tynecastle are worth ?20m in the current climate.

That all said, it would seem unlikely that Hearts are going into administration. Ukio Bankas was probably the best performing bank on the world's stock markets today! Share price was flat on yesterday's!

My guess is that the share swap (capitalising the losses) was carried out to protect Ukio Bankas on their exposure to Hearts. If the debt for equity swap had not been carried out then perhaps Ukio Bankas would have had to write down (take losses) on the Hearts debt. Debt for equity swaps are usually a sign of previous poor financial performance rather than anything forward looking. UBIG carried out a similar swap at one of the metals businesses too.

In addition, there is no chance in my view that the current playing staff plus Tynecastle are worth ?20m in the current climate.

That all said, it would seem unlikely that Hearts are going into administration. Ukio Bankas was probably the best performing bank on the world's stock markets today! Share price was flat on yesterday's!

The stadium plus 5 or 6 better players not worth ?20m? Kingston, Berra, Driver, Jonnson, Karapidis, Stewart, Nade that would easily bring in ?6m plus.

Tynecastle even in today's climate is worth ?14m.

I appreciate we would have got ?20m for Tynecastle 3-4 years ago but I do not beleive the land would have fallen as much as ?6m. Academic arguement anyway as Hearts would be sold first in the event of UBIG having fiancial difficulties.

I geniunely believe there are 1 or 2 interested parties watching things develop at Hearts.

Heard this in the last hour from someone at a solicitors firm in edinburgh confirming that an administrator is being appointed today. I never post stuff like this for the sake of it and don't believe it myself. As per a few posters above, there's no sense for this to happen as our owner is in a round about way the main creditor. Anyway just wanted to share what I heard.

Heard this in the last hour from someone at a solicitors firm in edinburgh confirming that an administrator is being appointed today. I never post stuff like this for the sake of it and don't believe it myself. As per a few posters above, there's no sense for this to happen as our owner is in a round about way the main creditor. Anyway just wanted to share what I heard.

Does the solicitors firm begin with an H?

Solicitors get paid for talking *****e so personally I'll believe it when I see it and not before, just seems like mass hysteria to me.

Does the solicitors firm begin with an H?

Solicitors get paid for talking *****e so personally I'll believe it when I see it and not before, just seems like mass hysteria to me.

Aye. I think it's probably come from said solicitor spending time on here or .net and getting a bit worked up about it.

This is what makes fan forums dangerous places.

A mate has called to say he got a call from someone saying we are out of business and the press were all gathered at Tynie as we speak.

Funnily enough I had passed 10 mins earlier and not a sausage!!!

I cant see any reason for why we would be in administration however with the worlds economy going breasts up every business in the world is currently fair game.

Doctor FinnBarr

Having just come back from 2 weeks in Turkey I haven't the foggiest whats meant to be happening. Theres nowt I noticed in the papers today so could someone explain whats meant to be going on without me trawling thro 2 weeks worth of threads?

:107years:

Id happily ban all forum members who post *****e like the OP. Absolute balls and panders to the scroats at the DR who want a story about nothing.

Having just come back from 2 weeks in Turkey I haven't the foggiest whats meant to be happening. Theres nowt I noticed in the papers today so could someone explain whats meant to be going on without me trawling thro 2 weeks worth of threads?

:107years:

bog all is going on...just hobo.net, the daily record and real radio trying to make a story :rolleyes:

I **** hate these hibee w@nks spouting off every *****ty rumour that comes up as fact and trying to justify it.

I hope we tear them a new **** ersehole at ER, I **** hate them.

Mon the **** Hearts.

Doctor FinnBarr
bog all is going on...just hobo.net, the daily record and real radio trying to make a story :rolleyes:

Just the usual tosh then, cheers bud.

:)

Just had a text from my sis who works for a major solicitors in town saying "have you heard"

waiting to hear more will keep you posted

I just hope its not what I think it might be

Keep the faith!!

Archived