korabochka

Guest jambomickey

should korabochka be removed  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should korabochka be removed

• yes
    • no

the stone rose

Of course he should! Everyone has been saying that for a couple of years now. Can't see hearts getting rid of Vlads 007 though!

Anyone who votes no have to hobos or wind up merchants or indeed the "payroll" merchants from Hearts. :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
Anyone who votes no have to hobos or wind up merchants or indeed the "payroll" merchants from Hearts. :rolleyes:

there's one so far mate!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Jambomickey.

I'm not having a go but why do you continuously post these fecking pointless stupid polls?

You are 100% correct in your sentiment but honestly mate it's boring as hell.

Guest jambomickey
Jambomickey.

I'm not having a go but why do you continuously post these fecking pointless stupid polls?

just a simple question mate! do you not think that he's a big problem inside our football club?

Nucky Thompson
just a simple question mate! do you not think that he's a big problem inside our football club?
What does he actually do? What problems has he caused? I'm not sticking up for him but has people from inside the club complained about him? Do you just not like him because he's Vlads mate?

Guest jambomickey
What does he actually do? What problems has he caused? I'm not sticking up for him but has people from inside the club complained about him? Do you just not like him because he's Vlads mate?

all i ever see him doing is speaking on a mobile phone during games and standing watching training at riccarton, seem to remember him stating our signing policy now would be british based players (more dribble from him and his boss in lithuania)

The boo, come on eh? "What does he do?" His role is "Director of Football", I am going to assume that you grasp what this role actually involves. Therefore I am incredulous as to you actually asking such a question.

Although he doesn't actually do what he is meant to so I am inclined to ask the same!

Nucky Thompson
The boo, come on eh? "What does he do?" His role is "Director of Football", I am going to assume that you grasp what this role actually involves. Therefore I am incredulous as to you actually asking such a question.

Although he doesn't actually do what he is meant to so I am inclined to ask the same!

Aye that's what I mean, what does director of football entail? What is Pedro Lopez job? I was wondering why the OP has singled out AK other than he is Vlads mate.

Guest jambomickey

it's unbelievable mate! the very same guy looks to have a pop at the hobos at every given chance but is blinded by vlad and his henchmen and will always make an excuse, it's the media to blame, it's the sfa to blame, anderton, burley and foulkes were killing this club, it's the mafia to blame. ffs wake up and smell the coffee vlad and his muppet men are destroying our football club

Aye that's what I mean, what does director of football entail? What is Pedro Lopez job? I was wondering why the OP has singled out AK other than he is Vlads mate.

I see what your saying regarding singling him out, yes. A wholesale change is required rather than one man getting the bullet.

Guest jambomickey
I see what your saying regarding singling him out, yes. A wholesale change is required rather than one man getting the bullet.

agree with you! change is required from top to bottom starting with romanov, his son, his niece and his pals on the board, then pedro lopez, then korabochup, angel the worst manager in our history

Nucky Thompson
can't believe 4 people want him to stay! can only guess there hobos
Or maybe 4 people noising you up:)

Voted yes because we've never really been told what he does. Unless he can provide us with an explanation that shows he's not been responsible for any of the mistakes that have been made I have to assume he is partly culpable.

all i ever see him doing is speaking on a mobile phone during games and standing watching training at riccarton, seem to remember him stating our signing policy now would be british based players (more dribble from him and his boss in lithuania)

And Cervenkov is paid to smoke fags. :)

He's the one constant within the club over the past couple of years and I've little doubt that he exerts a considerable influence on everything to do with tactics and selection. He should be emptied as soon as possible.

Unfortunately being Vlad's overseer there is as much chance of him going a fly in the air!

Jambomickey.

I see fan pressure has been largely responsible for the removal of Newcastle's top scout and will probably also lead to the departure of Wise.

So the question is: are you prepared to accept the meddling actions of this idiot and therefore accept the continual under-achievement of HMFC on the pitch?

I say, vote him out, start one of Cervenkov and the rest of them and send the results to Mr V Romanov, c/o Toy Town Bank, Lith.

If for no other reason than he adds **** all to he processes.

What exactly does a Director of Football do anyway (or Sports Director...whatever)

I will also never forgive he and Chervenkov for overseeing one of the worst periods I have ever seen at HMFC.

Tosser!

If for no other reason than he adds **** all to he processes.

What exactly does a Director of Football do anyway (or Sports Director...whatever)

I will also never forgive he and Chervenkov for overseeing one of the worst periods I have ever seen at HMFC.

Tosser!

But they HAVE got away with it. They still have their jobs and there is no effort to have them on the first flight home.

jack D and coke

I want him out but he's only another VR lap dog who has no spine. Does what his master tells him. Either that or he knows jack sh*t about football. Total d*ck.

Toxteth O'Grady

He is listed as Sport Director, I'm not sure what sport he directs but it is not football.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I see fan pressure has been largely responsible for the removal of Newcastle's top scout and will probably also lead to the departure of Wise.

So the question is: are you prepared to accept the meddling actions of this idiot and therefore accept the continual under-achievement of HMFC on the pitch?

I say, vote him out, start one of Cervenkov and the rest of them and send the results to Mr V Romanov, c/o Toy Town Bank, Lith.

A poll on Kickback won't achieve this.

If you can think of a worthwhile way of getting him out I will do all I can to help and I genuinely mean that.

However it would be virtually impossible. He's Vlads mate.

should he be removed from director of football at heart of midlothian football club?

Removing him from his present position on this planet seems like the best solution to me. As to which planet he is sent to is of no concern to me.

Sadly he will be going nowhere except possibly through Vlad "the tw@t's" revolving door.

You know how we have "agent marshall" at Hibs, destroying their goalies. Well they've won cos they have agents Vlad, Malofeev, Chervenuselessov, Korocockup, and Lopez all hard at work destroying Hearts.

I reckon if anyone who is Scottish/British was doing the roles of Koro, Chere or Lopez they'd have been punted long ago for underachieving.

All Vlad's mates but and must be "trustworthy".

A poll on Kickback won't achieve this.

If you can think of a worthwhile way of getting him out I will do all I can to help and I genuinely mean that.

However it would be virtually impossible. He's Vlads mate.

It would be good if more people vote and banderson publishes the figures in the evening green.

agree with you! change is required from top to bottom starting with romanov, his son, his niece and his pals on the board, then pedro lopez, then korabochup, angel the worst manager in our history

Easy tiger, his niece can stay.

It would be good if more people vote and banderson publishes the figures in the evening green.

Correct and it has to start somewhere,right?

Does Korobochka still attend? I would hate to think he can walk from his car to the door without some comment from a Hearts fan......:ninja:

He's got away with it for too long by my reckoning.

tommythejambo

Unless the 16 'No' voters are members of Korobochka's family, they should be immediatly taken out and shot for treason.

Archived