Derby tickets seeling well

Jambosimmy

williamgerrard

should be a good atompshere hopefully out sing the vermon cud make or break our season i hink

Around 450 left. Should easily sell out.
Yes it looks like it could be a case of some Hearts fans having to get tickets in the Hibs end.

I'm on their database from the last time I had to do this.:)

Yes it looks like it could be a case of some Hearts fans having to get tickets in the Hibs end.

I'm on their database from the last time I had to do this.:)

I couldnt do that. Couldnt contain myslef if we score and would cause a riot if they score :)

Never expected as many as 500 being left. When I picked mine up yesterday the guy said there was around 100 left.

I couldnt do that. Couldnt contain myslef if we score and would cause a riot if they score :)

That can be a problem, but it's great fun joining in with the reptiles when they start abusing their own players for some dodgy play. Although I did get some funny looks when I got a little bit over enthusiatic.

That can be a problem, but it's great fun joining in with the reptiles when they start abusing their own players for some dodgy play. Although I did get some funny looks when I got a little bit over enthusiatic.

I bet :)

Archived