Reserves: Hearts 3-2 Inverness CT (video)

jamboBG

bad defending for the goals. bruno scored a good freekick. makela missed 2 sitters but scored the winner.

Dr. Bapswent
bad defending for the goals. bruno scored a good freekick. makela missed 2 sitters but scored the winner.

Did Glen Play? What was his attitude like? Get Makela in the squad NOW! :eek:

In the highlights it seemed like Glen was involved a fair bit and looked good. Makela was woeful, his first "goal" was the own goal and his second goal he got lucky when going one on one with the keeper he missed and hit the post and it luckily went back to hm to get it in in the second attempt. He missed about 4/5 good chances although in saying that I would rather have Glen and Makela up front than have Mole and someone as they seemed to create more chances and yes i know it was just a reserve game.

Did Glen Play? What was his attitude like? Get Makela in the squad NOW! :eek:

Makela should be drowned. Claim on the insurance. ;)

Seemingly, Csaba hates Glen. He called Glen a disgrace to the club and I doubt he will ever play for Hearts again. :sad:

Makela should be drowned. Claim on the insurance. ;)

Seemingly, Csaba hates Glen. He called Glen a disgrace to the club and I doubt he will ever play for Hearts again. :sad:

:eek: when did csaba say this about glen ???

Why was Kello on the bench for a reserve match. Seems a bit strange to me?

He will be the only other gk available

with Harry gone that leaves Ridgers pretty much alone in the 19s and McDonald has a knee injury.

Last night he called him a disgrace, it is obvious he hates him to say that sort of thing.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31067&page=5

As others have said, Csaba is a coward and a bully.

cheers for link. well he was suspended at the start of the season and we were doing ok, but now are forwards arent scoring and we need goals. Glen scored 2 in 2 i think during the split and has shown he can finish. Give him a chance csaba!!!!!!!!

****ing hell, that was a lot of chances that Makela missed. No way is he going to get that many chances in an SPL game, not god enough

Archived