What is supposed to be the problem with Chesney this time?

Coco

Chesney has done another disappearing act.

What is the supposed problem this time?

He was at the Tynie Tigers signing session on Sunday. Disappeared since then ?

You mean apart from the fact that he's total gash?!

Again, one of the direct competitors for the position is Ksnavicius. Who is in my view a poorer player than Chesney.

Chesney miraculously recovered enough to play in Frail's first game at United. And has again disappeared this season.

He was at the Tynie Tigers signing session on Sunday. Disappeared since then ?

During the period when he was seemingly banned from the team Chesney was seen at home games and away games regularly. But he wasn't seen on the pitch. So similar to now then.

I read (or dreamt) recently that Cesny has a muscle strain.

will be interesting to see if he turns out for Lith this week

I read (or dreamt) recently that Cesny has a muscle strain.

will be interesting to see if he turns out for Lith this week

I go to Ricarrton twice a week and over the last 2/3 weeks I have seen Chesney intially on crutches and latterly hobbling around with a ice pack around his thigh.

I have not seen him train but that's not to say he hasn't been.

He played for Lithuania last month against Romania and Austria but is out of the squad now because of injury. So he's definitely injured right now.

He played for Lithuania last month against Romania and Austria but is out of the squad now because of injury. So he's definitely injured right now.

Pffft, obviously lies.

:rolleyes:

Would it be true to say he has represented Lithuania more than he has Hearts first team in the last 18 months or so ? It's a totally bizarre situation but entirely in keeping with the nonsense we allow.

JamboRossi79
Again, one of the direct competitors for the position is Ksnavicius. Who is in my view a poorer player than Chesney.

Chesney miraculously recovered enough to play in Frail's first game at United. And has again disappeared this season.

First off I can't remember Chesney ever playing in the hole for us so not sure where you get that from (that's not to say he couldn't play there as could potentially Miko but that's not the point)

Secondly he has played in 4 games this season all as sub, did you miss him ?

My lad spoke to him at an Inverness game when he was out injured for a few months - he asked Chesney how long he'd be out for and he said "A year" we thought he was joking but it turned out to be true.

I may have even posted it on here at the time (possibly the old version though)

The point is - it wasn't Vlad flu (although I'm sure it exists)

I seem to recall he went off injured against Austria after he set up the 2nd goal

First off I can't remember Chesney ever playing in the hole for us so not sure where you get that from (that's not to say he couldn't play there as could potentially Miko but that's not the point)

Secondly he has played in 4 games this season all as sub, did you miss him ?

I think Chesney would be much better for us than Ksnavicius in the hole, so that is the point. Laszlo seems to have no problem in playing players 'out of position' so why shouldn't I.

Secondly, I saw his games this season - when were they? Start of the season? Did he play in the last game? Or the one before that? So is it a relevant question to ask why he is not quoted at the moment.

Thanks to those posters who have provided sensible answers.

Maybe Csaba doesn't rate him.

The Lazarus act when Frail 'took full control' was interesting ... maybe there will be another one when Laszlo goes ...

Was there not a thread on here saying something along the lines that Chesney's in the last year of his contract and if he doesn't get more games he'll be gone.

Given past history and comments from Romanov/his people regarding players in the last year of their contract, and comments made on previous incarnations of JKB from Chesneys mate in Lithuania, I wouldn't expect to see Chesney much, if at all, this season.

Jam Tarts 1874
I think Chesney would be much better for us than Ksnavicius in the hole, so that is the point. Laszlo seems to have no problem in playing players 'out of position' so why shouldn't I.

Secondly, I saw his games this season - when were they? Start of the season? Did he play in the last game? Or the one before that? So is it a relevant question to ask why he is not quoted at the moment.

Thanks to those posters who have provided sensible answers.

Ask a stupid question......................

Is JKB your only source of news? :rolleyes:

Archived