Well done Rangers

Makween

shaun.lawson

Good God! I agree!

Incidentally, anyone know how Hearts' charity efforts compare? Just curious, that's all.

Agree to an extent Makween.

But ?300,000 in three years!! Thats probably less than what Der Huns pay out per week in wages. A real well done would be deserved if the players were to ask for one weeks wages be donated to the UNICEF appeal.

hearts_crazy

And you reckon you're not a Rangers fan:rolleyes:

Can we have a show of hands who actually gives a flying feck about either of the gruesome twosome? I'll start, i'd rather eat my own gonads than listen to, watch or read anything whatever to do with Rangers or Celtic.

The People's Chimp
Good God! I agree!

Incidentally, anyone know how Hearts' charity efforts compare? Just curious, that's all.

I'd say that the community education trust do a lot for kids in and around the lothians and to an extent fife.

will any of their"White underclass" benefit

That's the second time that you've used that phrase in the past two days. Have you just learned it?

Can we have a show of hands who actually gives a flying feck about either of the gruesome twosome? I'll start, i'd rather eat my own gonads than listen to, watch or read anything whatever to do with Rangers or Celtic.

I always find it funny when people on here accuse me of being a Rangers fan. If any of the people making these accusations spend so much time and money supporting Hearts as I do, I'll be surprised.

Incidentally, what are you doing in this thread if you don't want to read anything to do with Rangers?

Pants Shaton

Barry Ferguson being sent to India as an ambassador for improving educational standards. Unicef don't do irony.

Colonel Kurtz
That's the second time that you've used that phrase in the past two days. Have you just learned it?

I always find it funny when people on here accuse me of being a Rangers fan. If any of the people making these accusations spend so much time and money supporting Hearts as I do, I'll be surprised.

Incidentally, what are you doing in this thread if you don't want to read anything to do with Rangers?

no,it just seems appropriate to you and your ilk.

Have the Gyle Volunteer Force kneecapped anybody recently ,or would their mothers no let them oot at night

Barry Ferguson being sent to India as an ambassador for improving educational standards. Unicef don't do irony.

Quality

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Agree to an extent Makween.

But ?300,000 in three years!! Thats probably less than what Der Huns pay out per week in wages. A real well done would be deserved if the players were to ask for one weeks wages be donated to the UNICEF appeal.

HAve you donated a weeks wages to them?

Have you ever signed up to raise a cerain amount for them?

No?

Any and all fundraising efforts to causes such as this should be applauded.

hearts_crazy

I don't know, it's probably just a morbid facination I have with you and your OF related obsessions.

no,it just seems appropriate to you and your ilk.

Have the Gyle Volunteer Force kneecapped anybody recently ,or would their mothers no let them oot at night

It's sad that you've apparently felt the need to turn a positive thread into an off topic slanging match. I don't understand why some people can't find it in their bitter hearts to applaud this excellent initiative.

Just feel lucky that I'm not calling on my homies the mods.

Maybe he's looking to learn a new language...

Sorry, learn A language

I don't know, it's probably just a morbid facination I have with you and your OF related obsessions.

So you're obsessed with my (apparent) obsession?

You seem weird, kiddo. I'd respectfully suggest that you get out more. I'd group you with Colonel Kurtz in terms of your bitterness.

Colonel Kurtz
It's sad that you've apparently felt the need to turn a positive thread into an off topic slanging match. I don't understand why some people can't find it in their bitter hearts to applaud this excellent initiative.

Just feel lucky that I'm not calling on my homies the mods.

See what i mean...White Underclass

See what i mean...White Underclass

Why are you making an issue of race in that statement, kiddo? You seem bigoted to me. Why not just say "underclass"? :sad::sad::sad:

Hmm...Rangers to help in educating the children of a country simmering with sectarian hatred and bile.

If the cap fits...

good to see any monies going to help good causes and in particular children.

I cannot help but wonder though why when there is a lot of poverty still in there own city and kids with all sorts of probs why it has to be so far reaching? I know it is a cynical view but I wonder when big teams do anything in far off countries with big population is it about raising the clubs profile more than the aid they are giving.

Ah well I suppose help is help and they must be congratulated for that

Colonel Kurtz
Why are you making an issue of race in that statement, kiddo? You seem bigoted to me. Why not just say "underclass"? :sad::sad::sad:

because you are white and a dunce

because you are white and a dunce

I'm obviously not a dunce. What a silly statement.

Why is my race even relevant? We're all human, kiddo, that's what bigots like you will never grasp. :sad:

Colonel Kurtz

Why is my race even relevant? We're all human, kiddo, that's what bigots like you will never grasp. :sad:

Try and at least be a bit funny.

You post like a dunce,and if the cap fits.

Has your mother ironed your balaclava,or will the GVF not be ambushing outside M@S tonight

Rangers improving education standards in India .:wacko:

India's education system is pretty highly regarded.

Their production of professionals is phenomenal. They've got over 300 universities and about 15,000 colleges spewing out 2.5 million graduates each year. In terms of volume that's only bettered by the US and China.

India also produces just short of half a million engineers p/year, twice the number produced by the US. Indian managers and consultants are headhunted by investment banks, Indian computer scientists are all over Silicon Valley and IIT-trained engineers and medical professional are sought all over the world.

This surely has to be the best example ever of...."Charity begins at Home"

hearts_crazy
So you're obsessed with my (apparent) obsession?

You seem weird, kiddo. I'd respectfully suggest that you get out more. I'd group you with Colonel Kurtz in terms of your bitterness.

There's nothing 'apparent' about it, every thread you start is about one or other of them. I'm not bitter about it, I just wonder what motivates someone to start endless threads about Rangers and especially Celtic on a Hearts forum. If I didn't know better i'd have said you were trying to provoke a reaction.

Oh, let's see now.

'Manky Dhims show their class' followed by 'Well done Rangers' thread.

How could anyone get the wrong end of the stick from those two threads I wonder?....

ordinary guy

Well your on a thread called well done rangers.....so do you want your gonads boiled, fried or steamed:eek:

Walter Payton
There's nothing 'apparent' about it, every thread you start is about one or other of them. I'm not bitter about it, I just wonder what motivates someone to start endless threads about Rangers and especially Celtic on a Hearts forum. If I didn't know better i'd have said you were trying to provoke a reaction.

Not true. Makween has started a thread only this afternoon which, if someone from Hearts reads this board, should provide the foundation for a coaching blueprint that will see us win the league within the next year or so. The guy obviously is an intellectual standout and I for one salute him.

Guest Dipped Flake

Trouble is he, and his pal (can't use his name as he hasn't posted yet!!), usually get the reaction they so obviously want. They spend each and every day trolling the websites, looking for anything nice to say about the huns or anything vile and nasty to say about the tims. They just can't seem to get it into their heads that the vast majority on here (not my opinion, proved by numerous polls), don't give a flying **** about either of the bigot brothers, they are 2 sides of the same coin. What we do hate is the whole 'cousins of william' bit; we support Hearts - end of.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7657577.stm

A very good move on their part. Well done to all concerned.

If I opened that article and read that Rangers were investing in Scottish children's education on racism, bigotry and sectarianism, then yes, I would congratulate and applaud them.

It is plainly obvious that Scottish children need educated about these things and that all 3 are wrong, regardless of a person's background or belief.

Playgrounds, football stadiums, pubs and football forums are a prime example. Certainly some people on here seem to have been brought up with some questionable opinions and don't seem to realise that they are in the wrong, and also the minority.

* But I can't fault them for trying to better the lives of people less fortunate than every single person on here. I just think they have more pressing responsibilities closer to home.

On the thread just above this one (as I type this)

Sheer cringe material for them, with "ooh to be a Jambo" the worst of the lot. I had to put up with sitting two seats along from the coloured boy, he truly was something else.

I hate to bite, but inconsistent wind ups are just lazy.

Generic Username

Keep an eye out for chibbings going through the roof now in Africa now this deal has been done.

Rangers are educating the children of India and the mhanks are giving the children over here sex education :)

Disclaimer:this above statement is solely the opinion of i8hibsh and it is not based on fact.

Keep an eye out for chibbings going through the roof now in Africa now this deal has been done.

India has moved:eek:

Quiz: How many pesh players have Rangers wasted more than ?1.1M on since 2002? Must be a good few even in the lean years since little Napoleon left...

No?

I agree it should be applaued, but only ?300,000 over three years for a club the size of Rangers! Not exactly like Barca giving free sponsorship on their shirts with the added profile of them being the first shirt sponsor ever, is it!

Not raised money for them but I have donated alot to other worth while causes. Given what my monthly earnings are I dont think it would cover much, compared to someone earning ?5000 per week minimum.

Seymour M Hersh
I'd say that the community education trust do a lot for kids in and around the lothians and to an extent fife.

And the Borders I think. Add to that the co-sponsorship with Aegon of the healthy breakfast for all school children thing I think we are to be commended as a club. In fact did we not get some award from Downing Street re our community work?

Guest S.U.S.S.
I agree it should be applaued, but only ?300,000 over three years for a club the size of Rangers! Not exactly like Barca giving free sponsorship on their shirts with the added profile of them being the first shirt sponsor ever, is it!

Not raised money for them but I have donated alot to other worth while causes. Given what my monthly earnings are I dont think it would cover much, compared to someone earning ?5000 per week minimum.

Should add mate that while i quoted your post and used the term "you" i wasnt just refering to your good self but all those critical of such a venture.

King of the North

No?

http://www.celticfc.net/home/communityCoaching/charityFund.aspx

Couldn't agree more. I am sure both you and the OP appreciate what the other half of the OF have been doing since 1995.

King of the North
The dirty vhile mhanks will have to come out now with something 'similar'

Those child ******* will not want any spotlight taken away from their good deeds

See my other post. Celtic FC have been active in the charitable field for a long time - indeed, one could argue since their inception.

Incidentally, a cynic might suggest that the only reason the huns are getting involved in this is to try and do something for their reputation, which has always been pretty low, and is in tatters across Europe, especially following their recent series of horrific incidents on their travels which culminated in the disgusting and moronic mass riots on the streets of Manchester.

Still, good luck to them. Can't help feel the education of their own neanderthal support should be more of a priority for Sir David, but nevertheless...

Archived