Livi Chairman

Rawrrrrrrr

Just noticed he has registered on their fans forum and posted a statement - below for those interested

Apparently the board have verified he is who he says he is.

an interesting approach, wonder if anyone from our club would ever do that without hiding behind an alias

I'am Angelo Massone.

I work every day for Livingston Football Club.

My family enjoy to stay in Scotland.

My daughters support Livingston.

My wife support Livingston.

I putted my money and my energy in Livingston.

I read your site often.

I'am really disappointed with for or five people that speak about

situation that dont know and feel for their interests to influence the other fans.

My message is as follows

The Club stay well, really better than before.

You know that people that worked for Livi problably have taken advantage of your passion for their personal interests?

You know that we have about 100 accounts that several people have not yet paid?

You know that we made an agreement with the Tax to pay taxes not paid by the previous administration and we are paying regularly?

That We are paying every monthly the council for renting the field for last season and we have secured our payments whit private shares filed in the bank, despite the purchase contract there had been assured otherwise?

That We are paying the police to the accounts last year?

That We paid Celtic for instant stewart last season?

That no employee of Livi should have nothing by the club because we have always paid all?

That all players have always received a regular salary paid with my personal money?

That the players for their achievements have completed more than 20,000 pounds to be paid this month as my personal agreement with Captain James.

That we are trying to bring in January two or three new players to reach the SPL.

This is just a small part of things done.

Now is the time to understand especially for me.

Is the time for the true fan of Livi, as normal, without personal interests, I do understand which side is.

I ask you to help marginalize the fake fans.

Those who have the used Livingston for years and who continue to try.

People who did business with the previous administration, or at least we tried and now we are testing with me without result.

People who abandoned his team can not wait a day or two for the payment of a few pounds.

The door is open for true fans.

Who wants explanations take an appointment to the club directly with me.

The other silenced. Go see the Rangers or Celtic who you want.

Leave us free to work with serenity and passion.

Forgive my English.

Angelo Massone

Guest Fabuloso
Just noticed he has registered on their fans forum and posted a statement - below for those interested

an interesting approach, wonder if anyone from our club would ever do that without hiding behind an alias

I'am Angelo Massone.

I read your site often.

situation that dont know and feel for their interests to influence the other fans.

My message is as follows

You know that people that worked for Livi problably have taken advantage of your passion for their personal interests?

You know that we made an agreement with the Tax to pay taxes not paid by the previous administration and we are paying regularly?

That We are paying every monthly the council for renting the field for last season and we have secured our payments whit private shares filed in the bank, despite the purchase contract there had been assured otherwise?

That no employee of Livi should have nothing by the club because we have always paid all?

That all players have always received a regular salary paid with my personal money?

That the players for their achievements have completed more than 20,000 pounds to be paid this month as my personal agreement with Captain James.

That we are trying to bring in January two or three new players to reach the SPL.

Is the time for the true fan of Livi, as normal, without personal interests, I do understand which side is.

People who did business with the previous administration, or at least we tried and now we are testing with me without result.

People who abandoned his team can not wait a day or two for the payment of a few pounds.

Forgive my English.

Angelo Massone

My name is Vladimir Romanov.

I am a ******.

I was cynical about the genuinity of it whilst reading it but there forum owners are indicating that it has been verified as genuine

Have to say if it is you need to respect the guy for being open and honest, our club would definitly do themselves favours to adopt the same openess with the support

If Vlad made the statement thte same as that he'd be ripped by the wedgia and half the folk on here as well bit of a raj statement though notice none of the papers were rippin livi for not paying stuff but when we do its crissis time aye right.

Chip Douglas

I'am Angelo Massone.

I read your site often.

My message is as follows

Forgive my English.

Angelo Massone

Hmmm, does he really want to do that?

Guest Fabuloso
I was cynical about the genuinity of it whilst reading it but there forum owners are indicating that it has been verified as genuine

Have to say if it is you need to respect the guy for being open and honest, our club would definitly do themselves favours to adopt the same openess with the support

Have to say Vlad doesn't do statements very well. Remember the 'monkey' rant. That was embarassing. His son also has the subtlety of Juho Makela's first touch.

Have to say Vlad doesn't do statements very well. Remember the 'monkey' rant. That was embarassing. His son also has the subtlety of Juho Makela's first touch.

Exactly I just typed a post and it dissapeared

I personally think its a very good statement

Massone took over a club in the crap, there was a lot of uncertainty and rumours, he has came out and openly told the fans a lot about what is going on, whats being done to solve it and where they want to go.

If romanov came out with a proper honest statement backed by facts then people would ahve a lot more respect and confidence in the running of the club

The marginilise fans comment is great but the suggestion seems to be a few of Pearse Flynns associates are being referred to whom have tried to screw the new owners for more money at the risk of the clubs future

when romanov starts calling the media weegie mafia its cringeworthy

I personally think the Livi board should be applauded for coming out with a statement like that in the way they have

Guest Fabuloso
Exactly I just typed a post and it dissapeared

I personally think its a very good statement

Massone took over a club in the crap, there was a lot of uncertainty and rumours, he has came out and openly told the fans a lot about what is going on, whats being done to solve it and where they want to go.

If romanov came out with a proper honest statement backed by facts then people would ahve a lot more respect and confidence in the running of the club

The marginilise fans comment is great but the suggestion seems to be a few of Pearse Flynns associates are being referred to whom have tried to screw the new owners for more money at the risk of the clubs future

when romanov starts calling the media weegie mafia its cringeworthy

I personally think the Livi board should be applauded for coming out with a statement like that in the way they have

As much as I hate VR I have to say that he could solve many issues very easily by communicating to the fans. The fact he doesn't want to is a loud message in itself.

Jam Tarts 1874

Thanks for bringing this onto the forum, I hope the Livi guy gets rewarded for his openess and honesty.

Has Romonov not been honest? He has said he wants to showcase Lithuanian players - which he has done, also that he wants to bring on young players and sell them - which he no doubt will do in due course. He also said that he wanted to challenge the old firm - which we did for one season and that he wanted Hearts in the Champions League - which we were and as you have said yourself, we could have been in the group stages.

Has Romanov ever lied about wanting to influence the team selections? Was Burley (and is he still) not putting enough water in his whisky? Was Pressley creating scisims in the dressing room? Was Rix incompetent? Did Valdas "need a break"? Was Frail useless? etc etc. As far as I can see, it is hard to see where Romanov has not been honest about what he has done, although I grant you it is not easy to see where Romanov has been open.

There are the usual accusations of lies attributed to Romanov, but did Romanov lie? Or was it this forum that decided that Romanov promised "two world cup players", or "a ?10m player" or "a British Manager" and so on? Even though there are no direct quotes of Romanov saying so.

The problem with romanov JT1874 is that his statements are often very confusing, dont make a lot of sense and often not backed by fact

they also contradict themselves at time for example he has claimed no interference then other times claimed the manager has 75% choice etc

If the romanovs where clear etc they wouldnt get half the hassle they do

Football is not an easy industry and people would accept we are in debt, they dont accept all the rumours and that with the club refusing to comment or giving comments which are clearly not true.

Guest Fabuloso
Thanks for bringing this onto the forum, I hope the Livi guy gets rewarded for his openess and honesty.

Has Romonov not been honest? He has said he wants to showcase Lithuanian players - which he has done, also that he wants to bring on young players and sell them - which he no doubt will do in due course. He also said that he wanted to challenge the old firm - which we did for one season and that he wanted Hearts in the Champions League - which we were and as you have said yourself, we could have been in the group stages.

Has Romanov ever lied about wanting to influence the team selections? Was Burley (and is he still) not putting enough water in his whisky? Was Pressley creating scisims in the dressing room? Was Rix incompetent? Did Valdas "need a break"? Was Frail useless? etc etc. As far as I can see, it is hard to see where Romanov has not been honest about what he has done, although I grant you it is not easy to see where Romanov has been open.

There are the usual accusations of lies attributed to Romanov, but did Romanov lie? Or was it this forum that decided that Romanov promised "two world cup players", or "a ?10m player" or "a British Manager" and so on? Even though there are no direct quotes of Romanov saying so.

So you're saying VR looks to have been honest with his string of errors (listed in your third paragraph)? They are his doing and I've never heard him admit responsibility for this.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

To be honest. Even if Romanov did post a statement and it was proven by the mods, I wouldn't believe a word he said.

Sure I'm not the only one.

As for Livi .... crap club, crap fans, crap stadium, crap town.

Jam Tarts 1874
So you're saying VR looks to have been honest with his string of errors (listed in your third paragraph)? They are his doing and I've never heard him admit responsibility for this.

You are saying these were errors, that is an opinion. Romanov is not the only person within HMFC who thought that Burley was drinking, that Pressley was a negative character in the dressing room - particularly with his attitude towards the Lithuanian players, that Valdas experienced a breakdown, that Rix made mistakes and that Frail was hopeless as a manager. You have no evidence to the contrary.

To be honest. Even if Romanov did post a statement and it was proven by the mods, I wouldn't believe a word he said.

Sure I'm not the only one.

As for Livi .... crap club, crap fans, crap stadium, crap town.

I think your right

The Livi guy is early doors so can build trust, the romanovs have destroyed any trust they did have and in all honesty early doors they could have had that

The best bit about the statement is that Massone offers anyone wishing to discuss the club an appointment, in all honesty thats a brillant gesture and they clearly arent trying to hide from the fans

Massone btw is also Basso's agent and could well have a knowledge about hearts, anyone fancy a trip to livi?:rolleyes:

Guest Fabuloso
You are saying these were errors, that is an opinion. Romanov is not the only person within HMFC who thought that Burley was drinking, that Pressley was a negative character in the dressing room - particularly with his attitude towards the Lithuanian players, that Valdas experienced a breakdown, that Rix made mistakes and that Frail was hopeless as a manager. You have no evidence to the contrary.

I have evidence that VR employed these people you quote. Bad judgement perhaps? He even hailed Elvis for a while. Would you deem this to be poor judgement also?

I think your right

The Livi guy is early doors so can build trust, the romanovs have destroyed any trust they did have and in all honesty early doors they could have had that

The best bit about the statement is that Massone offers anyone wishing to discuss the club an appointment, in all honesty thats a brillant gesture and they clearly arent trying to hide from the fans

Massone btw is also Basso's agent and could well have a knowledge about hearts, anyone fancy a trip to livi?:rolleyes:

That's not unheard of.

Blobby Williamson used to take the time to phone Hibs fans is they raised any concerns or had a question.

Hearts are just diabolical communicators.

That's not unheard of.

Blobby Williamson used to take the time to phone Hibs fans is they raised any concerns or had a question.

Hearts are just diabolical communicators.

I don't think thats fully true

There very good communicators, there is just extreme cherry picking in what they communicate

For example, a five year deal for driver breaks in 30 seconds, players leaving, financial issues etc are lucky if they appear at all

Its very much like they just bury their head in the sand through choice when it comes to bad news and dont give a stuff about trying to reassure or clarify issues

I don't think thats fully true

There very good communicators, there is just extreme cherry picking in what they communicate

For example, a five year deal for driver breaks in 30 seconds, players leaving, financial issues etc are lucky if they appear at all

Its very much like they just bury their head in the sand through choice when it comes to bad news and dont give a stuff about trying to reassure or clarify issues

Bad communication.

I'am V***im*r R*****v.

I work every day for meeeeeee.

My family enjoy to stay offshore.

My daughters support Kaunas.

My wife support MTZ Ripo.

I putted bank's money and your energy in Hearts.

I read your site often but don't register as often as None.

I'am really disappointed with for or five thousand hatkickingers that speak about situation that dont know and feel their monkey arse from hole in ground.

My message is as follows

The Owls are Not what They seem.

You know that people that are robbers and thieves and monkeys except meeeeeee?

You know that we have every day accounts that several people have not yet paid?

You know that we made an agreement to save stadium not fit for purpose by pie selling man?

That We are praying every monthly the council for the planing permission to make the big stadium and five star hotel convenient in the locating to Robbos?

That we secured our even huge and huger borowings whit uBig shares filed in the bank, the one that used to be the Holefax Bank in Scotland?

That We are getting the nicer French cars than being foreclosed by the Japanese who last year we driven?

That We paid new fax machine for team picking all out of my personal moneys?

That no employee of Hearts should have nothing by the club because we have a little extra hole from the Helpifax?

That all players have always received a regular salary paid with someone else's personal money?

That the ex-players and ex-coaches and ex-players and coaches lawyers for their achievements have completed more than many pounds to be paid this financial season for something you capitalist filth are called compensation.

That we are trying to bring in January two or three new players to reach the top six of the SPL.

This is just a small part of things done as we go to win the league of champings.

Now is the time to understand especially for gums mumpers.

Is the time for the true fan of Heart of Lithmodian, as paranormal, without overdraft interests, I do understand which side is my bread buttered.

I ask you to help marginalize the fake tans, I mean fans.

Those who have the used hard drugs for years and who continue to try.

People who ate of the piemans pies, or at least we tried and now we are testing with me without waiting for administration.

People who can not wait a month or two for the payment of a few roubl.....

The door is open for true fans, the turnstile has been breeched and the crying wolves are at the window.

Who wants explanations take an appointment to the club directly with Korobotchup.

The other silenced. Go see the shrink or GP who you want, and leave my vegetable patch to the seagulls.

Leave us free to work with no business plan and inexplicable accounts.

Forgive my BELIEVEING.

Ennio Morricone

Jam Tarts 1874
I have evidence that VR employed these people you quote. Bad judgement perhaps? He even hailed Elvis for a while. Would you deem this to be poor judgement also?

Why have you deliberately missed the point? The point is that Romanov dismissed these various people and he was honest about why he deemed it fit to dismiss them. Whether or not his assessment was correct is opinion and your average fan in the street will never know.

Elvis and Romanov's problems started when Elvis refused to accept that his playing career was over and turned down Romanov's offer of a coaching role - make of that what you will. In my circle of friends, Pressley was lucky to still have a first team place by the time the cup final came around, he had become such an obvious liability.

Guest JamboRobbo

Has Romanov ever lied about wanting to influence the team selections?

Yes. He sat 5 feet from me and other Jambos, and told us he didn't interfere in team selection.

Was Burley (and is he still) not putting enough water in his whisky? Was Pressley creating scisims in the dressing room? Was Rix incompetent? Did Valdas "need a break"? Was Frail useless? etc etc. As far as I can see, it is hard to see where Romanov has not been honest about what he has done, although I grant you it is not easy to see where Romanov has been open.

He also told us Valdas wasn't ill. So the club lied to us on that one, but Vlad was honest.

There are the usual accusations of lies attributed to Romanov, but did Romanov lie?

See point above, about saying he didn't interfere in team selection. From the horses mouth.

Oh, and re your points about Pressley, if Vlad was so honest about the whole Pressley situation, why did he come out pre-Inveress match and say that Pressley was his hero and his greatest captain etc etc, and put him back in the team (interference again!), only to get rid of him a week later?

Oh, and re your points about Pressley, if Vlad was so honest about the whole Pressley situation, why did he come out pre-Inveress match and say that Pressley was his hero and his greatest captain etc etc, and put him back in the team (interference again!), only to get rid of him a week later?

Because something happened in that week. Also, I think you will find that Pressley himself asked to be released from his contract.

Guest JamboRobbo
Because something happened in that week. Also, I think you will find that Pressley himself asked to be released from his contract.

:P It was a rhetorical question mate. :)

Buffalo Bill
I'am V***im*r R*****v.

I'am really disappointed with for or five thousand hatkickingers that speak about situation that dont know and feel their monkey arse from hole in ground.

My message is as follows

You know that we made an agreement to save stadium not fit for purpose by pie selling man?

That We are praying every monthly the council for the planing permission to make the big stadium and five star hotel convenient in the locating to Robbos?

That we secured our even huge and huger borowings whit uBig shares filed in the bank, the one that used to be the Holefax Bank in Scotland?

That We are getting the nicer French cars than being foreclosed by the Japanese who last year we driven?

That no employee of Hearts should have nothing by the club because we have a little extra hole from the Helpifax?

That all players have always received a regular salary paid with someone else's personal money?

That the ex-players and ex-coaches and ex-players and coaches lawyers for their achievements have completed more than many pounds to be paid this financial season for something you capitalist filth are called compensation.

That we are trying to bring in January two or three new players to reach the top six of the SPL.

This is just a small part of things done as we go to win the league of champings.

Is the time for the true fan of Heart of Lithmodian, as paranormal, without overdraft interests, I do understand which side is my bread buttered.

People who ate of the piemans pies, or at least we tried and now we are testing with me without waiting for administration.

The door is open for true fans, the turnstile has been breeched and the crying wolves are at the window.

Who wants explanations take an appointment to the club directly with Korobotchup.

The other silenced. Go see the shrink or GP who you want, and leave my vegetable patch to the seagulls.

Forgive my BELIEVEING.

Ennio Morricone

Ha Haarrrrrr!

Buffalo Bill

I'am V***im*r R*****v.

My message is as follows

Forgive my BELIEVEING.

Ennio Morricone

Even my flatmate laughed at that, and she confuses football with rugby.

:laugh:

Brilliant.

I'am Angelo Massone.

I read your site often.

My message is as follows

Forgive my English.

Angelo Massone

So you post on the Livi MB too...

J.T.F.Robertson

Gave me a right chuckle.

However, I doubt Vlad would spell "inexplicable", correctly. :P

Archived