team for derby

chazza74

Of that bunch Jonsson has been okay out of position this year. Miko has occasionally been decent and Driver has been good before his injury. The rest have been poor wherever they have played.

The squad is terrible. Put together by jokers who have still not come to terms with the demands of Scottish football.

Despite totally agreeing with what you are saying, the harsh reallity is that most of these guys will play next sunday. With hibs probably having watched footage of our last 3 or 4 games I feel we have to start to change our system a little, even if it is with the same set of players.

Despite totally agreeing with what you are saying, the harsh reallity is that most of these guys will play next sunday. With hibs probably having watched footage of our last 3 or 4 games I feel we have to start to change our system a little, even if it is with the same set of players.

Agree. I think all the Hearts fans would say that it is time for a change from the failed system/formation/players.

Is it not right whenever Riordan has scored against us they have never won?

Anyone confirm that?

Sadly, that stat was ruined on his final derby, when he scored the opener when they won 2-1 not long after their semi-trouncing. His goal was very dodgy, as the miles-offside Fletcher was impeding Gordon.

Kello

Thomson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Palazuelos

Stewart Aguiar

Kingston Driver

Tullberg

Is that a 4-1-2-2-1 formation?

i would go with

kello

jonsson zali berra wallace (maybury,if csaba gets him in)

kingston stewart aguiar driver

tullberg nade

Is that a 4-1-2-2-1 formation?

i would go with

kello

jonsson zali berra wallace (maybury,if csaba gets him in)

kingston stewart aguiar driver

tullberg nade

To be honest I would like to see us start with Ruben, Mikey and Bruno in a central 3 with Kingston and Driver pushing on to support Tullberg where possible.

They played with three up front at Aberdeen and even though they only won with a dodgy penalty, I think it is important we get off to a positive start and have some decent possession and an element of midfield control (if we can get them knocking it long up to Nish we will be on the right road).

Chasing the game, is not something which traditionally we are very good at and if they get on the front foot, score early and heads go down there is a danger we could be overrun.

The players I have suggested offer decent flexibility to move to a more offensive formation, such as the one you thought I meant, depending on how the game is panning out.

Everyone of us thinks we are an expert though, I'm sure others would start with entirely the opposite philosophy!

:)

Commander Harris

team for derby:

Carroll

Connolly Leacock Nyatanga Stewart

Barazite Green Addison Davies

Villa Hulse

coat please :o

Lochend Brazil

Any update on Obua's injury.

Kello

Zal Berra