Real Radio sports news (merged threads)

JAMBO.LOU

Ewan Cameron announced on the sports news that he has been informed that Hearts will definatley be in administration this week.

He didnt say who told him, but I am wondering if just read it on here???

I know its Real Radio but thought i would mention it anyway

The boys a tool.

him and that moron Roughy absolutley pander the old firm and i dont know how anyone can listen to that phone in.

If he is correct it doesnt change my opinion on him but if he is wrong he has alot of explaining to do.

Captain Scarlett
Don't believe a word of it...

Will he be talking about that at 6pm on real radio?

Could someone reply to this and let me know. Cheers guys

...............___@@@__

......_____//____?____\______

---o-------- FUD ALERT ----@)

------`--(@)=====+====(@)-

He actually said he has heard rumours (basically read this forum) from Hearts fans that they might be going into administration. He then added he had no evidence and started jokes that there is nothing to fear as we are owned/funded by a banking institution and they never get into any bother.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Oh dear...here comes another rollercoaster ride, I feel

Such a strong story that it wasnt mentioned on the 5pm sports news on real radio.

Ewan Cameron the sort of chap that will use negative stories about his club to gain listeners.

His name makes me feel ill.

heartsfc_fan
Will he be talking about that at 6pm on real radio?

Could someone reply to this and let me know. Cheers guys

No idea.

All I can say is...If Hearts were in a real state the board would've planned this weeks (infact even months) ago. Berra would've been away to Wolves for ?1.5 Million or whatever, likewise Driver to Burnley for ?750,000.

It didn't happen. By the looks of things we didn't desperately need the money.

Captain Scarlett
Such a strong story that it wasnt mentioned on the 5pm sports news on real radio.

Ewan Cameron the sort of chap that will use negative stories about his club to gain listeners.

His name makes me feel ill.

Couldnt agree more

Prince Buaben

Yep his rumours have came from that thread on here and now he's said it on national radio that will now spread across the country and be in the daily ranger tomorrow

I heard this morning that Hearts will be in admin this week.Source who told a mate of a mate Dave Mcpherson.Now im not saying its true just letting you know what ive heard.Not sure if i believe it but it really would not surprise me wi that Russian Richard anything possible.

Guest juvehearts

WOW

a media person reads a post on jkb again & decides to plug the idea to his sheep & hope they flock over to his raido freaquancy.

why does anyone listen to that dross?

No idea.

All I can say is...If Hearts were in a real state the board would've planned this weeks (infact even months) ago. Berra would've been away to Wolves for ?1.5 Million or whatever, likewise Driver to Burnley for ?750,000.

It didn't happen. By the looks of things we didn't desperately need the money.

FWIW, this is my thinking also. I know Vlad's business ventures are run somewhat dubiously but I struggle to believe that he wouldn't have known for a few months if they were headed into some sort of trouble. He would have sold anyone and everyone during the window

Honest question... given that nine out of ten (approximation) fans that post on here hate Ewan Cameron, why do so many of you (given the responses to his reports) actually listen to his show?

Not having a go, just wondering.

Nucky Thompson
He actually said he has heard rumours (basically read this forum) from Hearts fans that they might be going into administration. He then added he had no evidence and started jokes that there is nothing to fear as we are owned/funded by a banking institution and they never get into any bother.
So a lot of pish then:cool: Hearts should ban that cretin and his weegie radio station from Tynie:mad:

FWIW, this is my thinking also. I know Vlad's business ventures are run somewhat dubiously but I struggle to believe that he wouldn't have known for a few months if they were headed into some sort of trouble. He would have sold anyone and everyone during the window

Not having a go but did you hear him say it? If so why didnt you tell the whole story rather than a simple "**** ******* from real radio says we're going in to administration.... "

:rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling
Honest question... given that nine out of ten (approximation) fans that post on here hate Ewan Cameron, why do so many of you (given the responses to his reports) actually listen to his show?

I like the music, and he's the sports reporter when the news comes on.

ToadKiller Dog

Its a sad set of affairs when rumour passes as news ,i am sure he will get the kudos he craves if it comes to pass and we are in administration.

Buffalo Bill

I once played badminton with a guy who knew Ian Baird's nephew.

He told me back in '96 that Hearts would be in Administration by the end of this week.

Buffalo Bill

hehe, I dont, ugly ;)

Although, I'm working from home today and put real radio on at 5pm (after reading this thread)... now, its just passed half past and he was on again... he's just admitted he hopes we go in to administration and that he never ever believed romanov. Jeeezuz, the boys a prize plum.

Dont worry tho I'll be turning it off any minute...

See the thing about this is, that I dont actually disbelieve there is a good chance we are in financial bother.

What I dont get is how this would be an open secret within footballing circles to the extent they can predict the timing of us going into administration

And there is a distinction between administration and bankruptcy and only certain limited lenders can place a company in administration.

As far as I am aware we are not exposed to HBOS any more - although to be fair everything is so shrouded in mystery so it is impossible to be certain - so I dont see any creditor of Hearts that could circulate such rumours re administration. As I see it the only institution that could put us into administration is UKIO.

All other creditors would simply bankrupt us

The alternative is that we already have insolvency practitioners doing an advanced "reccy" of the club, and it has come out that way.

Completely disagree, if we are in financial trouble then selling those players would make little to no difference. It would require 10m+ to get us out of any difficulties. Selling those players would make us even weaker and therefore even less likely to perform well which could ultimately provide some additional revenue. If you get rid of everyone who is talented then you'll also vastly reduce your gate receipts etc.

This doesn't mean I agree with the story but it certainly cant be used to justify that it is not legitimate.

Nucky Thompson

I think it is a pish take by cameron, fat Roughie and all the other weegie lackeys on real radio to see how much he can wind people up and how many pages it can reach. I bet they are all sitting giggling like wee lassies just now. I think the mods should close the thread;)

I think it is a pish take by cameron, fat Roughie and all the other weegie lackeys on real radio to see how much he can wind people up and how many pages it can reach. I bet they are all sitting giggling like wee lassies just now. I think the mods should close the thread;)

I think the Mods should Ban this ^^^^ from Kickback and,If possible, stop him accessing it...We're would the Big nosed Fekwit get his news then?? :mad:

Seriously have'nt listened to him or the Fat Shopfitter for a few years,BUT, I still HATE the 2 C**** more than I hate the Hobos!! :mad:

Statement from Hearts to be given soon.

Cameron says That "It is categorically NOT TRUE" Hearts are heading for administration.

Dr. Bapswent

Incredible.

He spouts a 'rumour' before his show.

Then rubbishes it once it starts.

a clear attempt to boost listener numbers.

Shocking.

Just been announced on Real Radio, rumors are rubbish, started by hobos no doubt.:)

Nucky Thompson
Incredible.

Shocking.

I wonder if the tool has been threatened by Hearts.

Incredible.

Shocking.

Agreed and ive switched off already

Walter Payton

Guess somebody got threatened with legal action if they didn't stop broadcasting unsubstantiated rumours pretty quickly... :rolleyes:

Dr. Bapswent
Just been announced on Real Radio, rumors are rubbish, started by hobos no doubt.:)

Really doesnt need a new thread.

maroonlegions

THEY NEVER LEARN DO THEY, cant wait for the new stand ect to be completed , rub it right in their faces.:107years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Oh dear.

What an embarrasment the boy is.

Hopefully this is enough evidence that his show is a pile of pish and not worthy of radio airtime.

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS SHOW.

Statement from Hearts to be given soon.

Cameron says That "It is categorically NOT TRUE" Hearts are heading for administration.

So there's now't to worry about, eh?

As another poster correctly stated in this thread, it would be bankruptcy and not administration that we'd be facing.

I don't understand you guys. There have been rumours on this board for days. Cameron picks up on it, forces the issue, and Hearts respond saying it's bollocks.

You guys should be thanking him for helping clear the air.

Yours

aDONis

Never having been unintelligent enough to be a Cameronesque type journo, I just wonder how unintelligent you have to be to come out with a story before checking with the subject people, and then doing so, and having to refute and deny your own story.

I have commented enough to him on here that he is an unprofessional example of his trade, I wish I could get him to understand he has succeeded he does not have to prove it to me any more.

Jambothroughandthrough
Guess somebody got threatened with legal action if they didn't stop broadcasting unsubstantiated rumours pretty quickly... :rolleyes:

Naw!

We were reacting to many e-mails about the rumours.....we called the club....they gave me a statement.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I don't understand you guys. There have been rumours on this board for days. Cameron picks up on it, forces the issue, and Hearts respond saying it's bollocks.

You guys should be thanking him for helping clear the air.

Yours

aDONis

The sole intention of claiming Hearts are in trouble was to get people to listen to his show. FACT.

This is a self proclaimed 'jambo through and through'

BOLLOX!

Naw!

We were reacting to many e-mails about the rumours.....we called the club....they gave me a statement.

honestly you spout the biggest load of peeash!!!!

how you can claim to be a hearts supporter is beyond me the way you use us for listeners to your overrated wegia biased show.

your snide and sneeky comments with your alkie pal are enouugh to make any "real" jambo vommit in there own mouths.

Archived