"Tickets are priced ?27 for adults and ?17 for concessions."

Acey

Football...bloody hell.

?44 for me and my 5 year old son.

Took a few 'distance challenged' taxi journeys to pay for that. :rolleyes:

In the current economic situation clubs will surely feel the effect of charging prices like this, there is no way I will pay ?27 to go to Easter Road at the current time,

The quality on show just does not justify paying prices like that.

this_is_my_story
I'll be p*****g all over the toilet floors at the end to make sure I get my ?27 worth :P

:laugh::laugh:

I do like your way of thinking!!

this is a big issues for football in general. things can't continue like this in the current economic climate. any product which is of poor quality and over priced, is doomed to suffer when the market takes a hit. football will not be immune and is already suffering the consequences.

Paid ?28 for a seat in the Wheatfield for the Inverness mtach.

Great seat, shocking standard of football and not a realistic pricing policy longer term if there isn't a marked improvement.

Adding on the charge for ordering on line it cost nearly ?60 for me and my girlfriend to watch the Inverness game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
?44 for me and my 5 year old son.

Took a few 'distance challenged' taxi journeys to pay for that. :rolleyes:

Aye right, it's about ?44 to get from Leith to Princes Street!

for an SPL match.

you are having a laugh

wouldnt pay that to see a premiership match

GTF

Dont go then :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp
Football...bloody hell.

It's getting beyond a joke. As I said on an earlier thread it cost me an outrageous ?60 to go and see that atrocity up at tannadice. No wonder attendances are down, because that is taking the absolute lillian gish.

I can only have a sense of horror over how some of the guys out there must struggle to afford games for them and the kids, only to suffer such utter pap as has been on the field of late.

A derby is different; but ?27 is beyond the pale.

Sunderland's prices are:

Full: A ?33 or ?28. B ?27 or ?22.

Over 65: A ?22, B ?17.

Under 16: A ?12, B ?10.

Over 22: A ?22, B ?17.

Away fans: A ?33, B ?27, no mention of any concession prices.

There are also Black Cat Bar tickts at ?60 for category A, ?50 for B.

Category A games are Man Utd, Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Middlesboro.

Sunderland ticket prices

We have a greater range of prices but our Platinum seats are ?1 MORE expensive than Sunderland's highest charge for the Premiership; our category A tickets are ?22-34 with concessions ?13-24 and category B ?15-28 with concessions ?10-18.

Both clubs are guilty of royally screwing over supporters for the derby. ?27 is ridiculous but we charge the OF, Hibs and our OWN fans even more.

Clubs are completely reliant now on Season ticket holders because there is no appetite to pay those prices on a game by game basis.

Surely ?98, no ?

I'm sure the girl on the phone said ?107 to me this morning. I've either been robbed by service charges or misheard.

I'll double check my internet banking later on.

ToadKiller Dog
I'm sure the girl on the phone said ?107 to me this morning. I've either been robbed by service charges or misheard.

Dont forget the booking fee.

She probably thought you were a hobo on the wind up.

kennygarland1
In the current economic situation clubs will surely feel the effect of charging prices like this, there is no way I will pay ?27 to go to Easter Road at the current time,

The quality on show just does not justify paying prices like that.

I'm sure if we were unbeaten and top of the league you would go:rolleyes:

Glory Hunter:p

Was it not us that carged the weeteamers ?33 last season?? It is beginning to be a joke and ?27 to watch two bad sides is a bit of a rip off!!

Both clubs are guilty of royally screwing over supporters for the derby. ?27 is ridiculous but we charge the OF, Hibs and our OWN fans even more.

Clubs are completely reliant now on Season ticket holders because there is no appetite to pay those prices on a game by game basis.

As a matter of fact the equivelant stands behind the goal at Tynecastle are "Silver" prices which means that they're exactly the same prices ?27(?17) for category A matches.

Looking at their prices it appears that they've set a flat rate of ?27 across the ground for the derby.

Hearts do charge some of their supporters more ( ?30 Gold or ?34 Plat) but some will get in for less (?22 bronze)

One cheeky anomoly is that concessions at Easter Road are ?14 anywhere. Including the Family section (Home End Lower) but not upstairs in the Home end where they pay ?17.

This means that Hobo Concessions will be paying ?3 less for prime tickets on the halfway line than visiting Concessions pay for rubbish seats behind the goals.

Somebody should kick up a fuss but that probably for someone else

Archived