When's Obua back?

h-e-a-r-t-s

Thought it was 2-3 weeks about 3 weeks ago ish? What's the latest?

Not sure he's the answer to our left back problems (Rapnik, Csaba??). But I wouldn't mind seeing him in the hole behind Tullberg with Michael Stewart bombing forward to support.

Thought it was 2-3 weeks about 3 weeks ago ish? What's the latest?

Not sure he's the answer to our left back problems (Rapnik, Csaba??). But I wouldn't mind seeing him in the hole behind Tullberg with Michael Stewart bombing forward to support.

website says the international break gives him time to get some fitness back so im guessing he is just about over his injury and just needs to start trainin again

I think he has looked pretty poor when I've seen him so far.

i agree. but i'm desperately hoping he just needs time to adjust. surely must be better than the 'wee man'.

i agree. but i'm desperately hoping he just needs time to adjust. surely must be better than the 'wee man'.

I think that we are all clutching at straws with regard to the summer signings with the possible exception of Kello.

I think that just about anybody in the Hearts squad would be better than Ksnavicius though.

Obua is not a player after what? 2-3 games? Calm down dears. How long did it take you to settle into your own jobs? Lets judge him over the course of his first 10 games.

Cant wait for the Tullberg is ***** threads in approx 3 weeks time (possibly sooner if we lose the derby).

Back to the OP though, he'll be working on his fitness over the break according to the papers.

He has to be given adjustment time, that being said- I think Csaba possibly thought too much of him by chucking him straight into the team.

He has to be given adjustment time, that being said- I think Csaba possibly thought too much of him by chucking him straight into the team.

I agree.

Csaba must've thought he'd have his stamp on the side by playing Obua. Never looked that interested when I've seen him.

Obua is not a player after what? 2-3 games? Calm down dears. How long did it take you to settle into your own jobs? Lets judge him over the course of his first 10 games.

Cant wait for the Tullberg is ***** threads in approx 3 weeks time (possibly sooner if we lose the derby).

Back to the OP though, he'll be working on his fitness over the break according to the papers.

I don't think that either of Tullberg or Obua has looked like anything that opposition teams will be too scared of.

I thought Obua was tremendous in the first half of his debut. Spraying passes around, quieter second half when he moved to LB.

Hope he's up for a derby if fit!

you are absolutely right, first half he played one pass with the outside of his left foot that would have made anyone else fall over trying to play it. Great balance. Just looked a little bit off the pace since then but as i said, he just needs time hopefully.

far too early to comment on Tullberg though as another poster mentioned. though it won't stop some on this board.

Archived