Chick Dung. Has he been Sacked?

The Don

I got a message a short while ago from a friend who has told me this despicable little rodent has been sacked by the BBC.

I have checked on the BBC site and there is nothing of course, but i did notice Chick Dungs usual blog thing is no longer there. Unless I missed it somewhere.

Could anyone confirm if this cretin has been ousted or if you have heard similar?

I don't want to get to excited and start celebrating in case my m8's got his facts wrong or he's on a wind up.

think of the positivity and happiness on here if he has been canned

Exactly my thoughts m8. Party time on KB.

Need it clarified first though before we can get the beers out

I have been e-mailing the sports editor every week to complain about Chick's blog. His article on Hearts last weeks was primary school journalism.

I for one would be delighted if that rodent has been given the boot !

I got a message a short while ago from a friend who has told me this despicable little rodent has been sacked by the BBC.

I have checked on the BBC site and there is nothing of course, but i did notice Chick Dungs usual blog thing is no longer there. Unless I missed it somewhere.

Could anyone confirm if this cretin has been ousted or if you have heard similar?

I don't want to get to excited and start celebrating in case my m8's got his facts wrong or he's on a wind up.

Is your mate a hobo? Just because they are the fountain of knowledge on the finer details of football life - debt, Brazil, economics....

Is your mate a hobo? Just because they are the fountain of knowledge on the finer details of football life - debt, Brazil, economics....

No he's actually a Jambo as well.

• 2 weeks later...

He was doing the commentary for a 1st division game today. Prefer the sacked theory though.

he should be in a glass case in a museum, ludicrous little cartoon of a man.

Preferbably whilst still alive. Is the wax works house of horros still open?

Preferbably whilst still alive. Is the wax works house of horros still open?

why yes. there will be approximately 3,000 jambos visiting it tomorrow.

His Blog is poo:p I wrote this and it was removed about Boyd.

Chick I think its you who needs to quit cause this is stupid havin all this fuss . Just think your tryin to stir the ****e out of nothin so you can get some brownie points for some reason.

Boyd isn`t first choice for Rangers so why should he and you for that matter think he can just step in and play for Scotland different if he was starting for Rangers week in and week out. Same goes for Ferguson when he comes back I dont expect him to just waltz into the team either unless hes doin it for Rangers

Boyd Claims its Pointless in turnin up, least he can watch the game and take in the atmosphere. Many thousands would love to be there but couldn`t he needs to grow up .

I take it Chick you would quit if you were to report on small matches and being overlooked for the big matches eg OF and Europe by your boss would you through the dummy out too.

Boyd should remember Burley is the boss so what he says goes.:P

Archived