Hibs Tickets selling well says website!

GreigB1989

Nucky Thompson
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1414123,00.html

Firstly i think its good that they are but its this bit that gets me.....

"This has been the first time this season we've used Hearts Loyalty Points to determine the sales process and it has worked very well."

They are havin a laugh are they not?

2500 is not bad at this stage, we should surely sell out.

Just like to check that im not getting wound up over nothing, but I have 46 loyalty points and I wasnt granted the chance to get tickets in the advanced sales due to lack of points. So basically I was left with 46 points which are totally useless to me when I actually needed them and as such gained no benefit from being a season ticket holder at all.

OR did I just miss my chance. Would like to know before complaining to the TO.

yea they hadn't added my loyalty points up right an said i only had 40 from my season ticket this year and last year! but i managed to get tickets this mornin so.......:107years:

ToadKiller Dog

Good to see the tickets selling well ,if you havnt got one get one ,lets show Romanov the players and the hobos what the club means to us.

What the sales does show to me that they set the limits of the loyalty points at 55 pts and above and then 49pts and above too high they could have lowered it to a lesser point level which would have worked better plus gave everybody an accurate point reading to start with.

lets see, started phonin at 9am, and the bloody thing kept hangin up on me, the one time i actually got through and into the que(i was 18th) i had hang up myself due to my home erupting into domestic eh....bliss.

started phonin again and eventually got through only after it had changed from option 1 to option 8, 20 min later i had my ticket then discovered just half an hour ago i could have goten it on website!!! sigh:mad::mad::mad:

On a different note, I love the guy in the bottom-left corner of the picture on the website:

0,,10289~3612210,00.jpg

He just looks so...suspicious.

3000 sold now.

I booked for me and my dad after the 5pm update on the website.

So I can exclusively reveal it's now that at least 3002 have been sold

I really want to go to the hibs game, i finish work at 3pm tomoro and will be at the ticket office about 3.30pm , Whats the chances of me getting one.???

Destruction Derby
Can't wait 'til Middleton's.

Same, It should be a good session, need to make sure that Tesco gets a good raiding the day before though............... Don't think i could wait till half 12 before having my first (of many) drinks.

FTH

Archived