My personal best hearts team.......

Captain Scarlett

Captain Scarlett

............just looked at the full squad and this would be my team if i was boss. Assuming everyone was fit.

Kello

Neilson Berra Zaliukas Rapnik

Stewart Aguiar Ruben

Chesney Driver

Templeton

Subs......... Kingston, Tullberg, Miko, Nade, Obua, Jonsson, glen.

The reason i would pick Templeton is simply for the reason he was a great scorer whilst he was playing at a younger level and then also scored some goals while on loan so why not throw him in and give him a chance.

I know people will critisise this team but im ready for it so lets know what you think and why not give your own team (assuming you were the boss and had a full squad to choose from)

I'd go 4-4-2

Kello

Neilson Karapidis Berra Rapnik

Miko Stewart Kingston Driver

Tullberg Glen

Subs; Nade, Chesney, Obua, Aguiar, Jonsson, Zaliukas, McDonald

Charlie-Brown

Templeton is a good wee player and has good goal instincts but he is so slightly built he makes Riordan look like Mr Universe - he couldn't play as main striker without someone stronger beside him to compete with the opposition centre back's.`

Captain Scarlett
Templeton is a good wee player and has good goal instincts but he is so slightly built he makes Riordan look like Mr Universe - he couldn't play as main striker without someone stronger beside him to compete with the opposition centre back's.`

I actuallythought about that. But decided to still go for it anyway.

Looking at St mirren's formation yesterday against rangers i think 3-5-2 would really work for us especially at home & possibly away to most spl teams.

I think Hearts strongest team in the formation of 3-5-2 is-

Kello - been very strong so far this season & seems to be our best goalie

Zaliukas

Berra - 3 strongest cb

Karipidis

Cesnauskis - great when in form & fit

Kingston - great ability but so lazy

Palazuelos/Jonsson DM - both excellent dm but i think palazuelos has a bit more quality

Stewart - Best midfield force, wehn heplays well, hearts play well

Driver - great pace & important player for hearts

Nade/Tullberg

Glen/mole - Big & small combination would be great for hearts. i think glen has more goals in him than mole but both good young players. Nade & tullberg not sure but 1 of them have to play.

Subs

Mole/glen

Neilson/thomson

Obua

Aguiar

Nade/Tullberg

Macdonald

Jonsson/palazuelos

I think this squad selection gives us excellent width & ability in the middle of the park. Strong defensivly with the back 3 & the holding dm & good speed, youth & strength up front. Also i think the subs bench is full of options to change games if needed.

What you think guys?

We_are_the_Hearts

We have never played our strongest line up since the Scottish Cup winning season. Whether it be strange team selections or continual injuries our best 11 never get on the park together so threads like this are a waste of time. There is no way Csaba has full control which is sad after the optimism of the SUmmer. The only way forward is to get Vlad out one way or another. Easier said than done!

Rearend is a wee tub now... thats what happens when you sit on yer erse for 2 seasons at the vermin!:eek:

I'd go 4-4-2

Kello

Miko Stewart Kingston Driver

Tullberg Glen

Subs; Nade, Chesney, Obua, Aguiar, Jonsson, Zaliukas, McDonald

I'd also go 4-4-2 but with a couple of tweaks to your formation:

Kello

Miko Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade Glen

Subs; Tullberg, Chesney, Obua, Kingston, Jonsson, Zaliukas, McDonald

I'd also go 4-4-2 but with a couple of tweaks to your formation:

Kello

Miko Stewart Aguiar Driver

Nade Glen

Subs; Tullberg, Chesney, Obua, Kingston, Jonsson, Zaliukas, McDonald

You're probably right CBjambo as Kingston needs a boot up the erse and Nade has to prove to us he is still worth a chance IMO.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think 4-4-2 suits our squad best:

Kello

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Miko Kingston Stewart Driver

Nade Tullberg

Subs: Balogh, Karipidis, Palazuelos, Jonsson, Obua, Aguiar, Glen

We would also have the likes of Cesnauskis available as backup if necessary.

I don't think that there is a good team to be formed from our poor squad.

1 left back to choose from. 6 goalies. Weak midfielders and dreadful strikers.

McDonald

Neilson Karapidis Berra Obua

Kingston Stewart Jonsson Driver

Nade Tullberg.

With major reservations all round

Not convinced about keeper situation - all have faults and I believe an erratic side of Kello will start to show - if you're not outstanding, then I prefer solid and dependable.

Extremely worried at back - No idea if Obua can cut it as a defender, is Karapidis too much of a footballing centre half.

Which Kingston or Stewart will turn up. Should I find a place for Palazuelos - appreciate he's a good footballer but he he seems to leak us goals with powder puff tackling and ball chasing.

And no idea if Nade will ever be fit or if Tullberg can play.

So out of my first team I only have confidence in Berra and Driver. And they have some big flaws as well.

Archived