Korobutchup and the angel...the no 1 problem at hearts?

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Leaving aside the salient point, namely that many would argue that the man who employs the, is the problem, would you agree that the current on field fiasco(s) are the result of the continued interference/team selections/decisions of "the committee?"

We've seen hearts persevere, for 3 fruitless seasons, with a CB in midfield, at the expense of genuinely talented midfielders. We've seen an insistence on playing with 1 up front, at home, to teams we should be humping. We see a continued selection of underperforming players and we've now witnessed another manager whose "own" team selections mirror the nonsense we've seen for the last 3 years.

Who can remember the last time they turned up at Tynie, looked at the team sheet at the ladbrokes concession and thought "yes!" Not me. Not for the life of me can I rememeber a team selection I've been happy with, or one which mirrors the majority "what team would you play" selections on kickback. I know we don't see the players in training, but we can't all be wrong all of the time.

Added to this we've seen the bizarre continuation of the "WTF?" substitution policy, where players having a mare are kept on, where guys like audrey are brought on to absolutely no effect, leaving bruno/ruben/nade on the bench, or makela brought on with 3 minutes to go. I can't escape the feeling that csaba's hands are tied, in that respect, waiting for the radio message to come down from the blue rinsed bond villain in the stands, or his compadre, the not so angelic cervenkov.

Why on earth romanov persists in listening to these two nightmare characters is beyond me.

Until we are shot of these two numpties, the malaise will continue.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do these two clowns go to the reserve games?

I think we should go along and tell them exactly what we think. :mad:

Leaving aside the salient point, namely that many would argue that the man who employs the, is the problem, would you agree that the current on field fiasco(s) are the result of the continued interference/team selections/decisions of "the committee?"

We've seen hearts persevere, for 3 fruitless seasons, with a CB in midfield, at the expense of genuinely talented midfielders. We've seen an insistence on playing with 1 up front, at home, to teams we should be humping. We see a continued selection of underperforming players and we've now witnessed another manager whose "own" team selections mirror the nonsense we've seen for the last 3 years.

Who can remember the last time they turned up at Tynie, looked at the team sheet at the ladbrokes concession and thought "yes!" Not me. Not for the life of me can I rememeber a team selection I've been happy with, or one which mirrors the majority "what team would you play" selections on kickback. I know we don't see the players in training, but we can't all be wrong all of the time.

Added to this we've seen the bizarre continuation of the "WTF?" substitution policy, where players having a mare are kept on, where guys like audrey are brought on to absolutely no effect, leaving bruno/ruben/nade on the bench, or makela brought on with 3 minutes to go. I can't escape the feeling that csaba's hands are tied, in that respect, waiting for the radio message to come down from the blue rinsed bond villain in the stands, or his compadre, the not so angelic cervenkov.

Why on earth romanov persists in listening to these two nightmare characters is beyond me.

Good post but i think the main problem is that the players are not good enough that vlad or whoever is bringing in , i mean they cant play ****** 90% of the time and blame it on morale or interferance in team selection.

These guys should be champing at the bit to impress when they get the chance if not to prove team selectors wrong (whoever that may be) then to put themselves in the shop window to get the hell out of Gorgie.

The People's Chimp
Good post but i think the main problem is that the players are not good enough that vlad or whoever is bringing in , i mean they cant play ****** 90% of the time and blame it on morale or interferance in team selection.

These guys should be champing at the bit to impress when they get the chance if not to prove team selectors wrong (whoever that may be) then to put themselves in the shop window to get the hell out of Gorgie.

But, when you have a CB in midfield, you immediately weaken the midfield. You play mole up front and your midfield has nowhere to go. I cold go on, but the main point is we have team selections where our better players are either benched or not even named in the squad. That is what the players are having to put up with.

AND YOU BELIVE IN THIS??? :welldone:

The People's Chimp

As far as I know your dad is pals with cervenkov.

So, other than a ludicrous smiley have you anything to add which would dispel the above impression? I'm happy to be proved wrong and to have it confirmed csaba has full control, but until then, I still hold "the committee" responsible.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

WHO ARE YOU??!!!

You and all you eastern Euro muppets git the feck out of my club!!!!

Pants Shaton

The number one problem at Hearts is Vladimir Romanov. Until he goes the crowds will dwindle; apathy and disillusionment will repel previously loyal fans and deter a new generation of potential Hearts supporters.

WHO ARE YOU??!!!

Ow! Hero with nickname! The people here know who I'm. Relax, because this emmotions are very danger!!!:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:

Pants Shaton
WHO ARE YOU??!!!

His 'comment' was hardly constructive but this is out of order - you've let yourself down here.

Guest jambomickey
The number one problem at Hearts is Vladimir Romanov. Until he goes the crowds will dwindle; apathy and disillusionment will repel previously loyal fans and deter a new generation of potential Hearts supporters.

spot on mate

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
His 'comment' was hardly constructive but this is out of order - you've let yourself down here.

Rubbish mate.

You can't go to many games if you think that is rough.

It succinctly sums up what I and just about every Jambo I know feels right now.

Must be a lot of Jambos letting themselves down then.

Pants Shaton
Rubbish mate.

Having read many of your other good posts I maintain that that you are letting yourself down with personal xenophobic attacks. Sorry.

rab obanheartsno1

here here im f------ sick to the back teeth off traveling 250 miles for every home game to get the pish taking out off me when i see the team sheet written out in ladbrokes before a balls even kicked ,get these f------ clowns back to where they belong and let shaba do his job:107years:

So, other than a ludicrous smiley have you anything to add which would dispel the above impression? I'm happy to be proved wrong and to have it confirmed csaba has full control, but until then, I still hold "the committee" responsible.

Sory for my sarcasm! Now seriosly. I'm absolutly sure that Chervenkov have not this power. I'm sure that he don't working for managers determinations. He working and impruve his qualification. He like guys and people. I know well, because I meet him two weks ago in my Sports Academy and we tallked about his job. He thinking for future of young guys and want to help them for the impruving. I repeat - he haave not power to press manager or any another. But he is strong character and like discipline in practice. Finaly - he know football and profession.

Angel is not your Devel!:cheers:

The People's Chimp
Sory for my sarcasm! Now seriosly. I'm absolutly sure that Chervenkov have not this power. I'm sure that he don't working for managers determinations. He working and impruve his qualification. He like guys and people. I know well, because I meet him two weks ago in my Sports Academy and we tallked about his job. He thinking for future of young guys and want to help them for the impruving. I repeat - he haave not power to press manager or any another. But he is strong character and like discipline in practice. Finaly - he know football and profession.

Well, that's good to hear, if true. I still think that korobutchup, however, has his nefarious hand in too many matter on field at tynie.

I know that, but what i meant was, and this was the reason for the disclaimer at the start, takin him out of the equation, that the committee - in whatever form - is the main problem in terms of football.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Having read many of your other good posts I maintain that that you are letting yourself down with personal xenophobic attacks. Sorry.

Nothing Xenophobic. Merely stating fact.

The last time I looked at a map Lithuania, Russia, Bulgaria and Hungary were all in Eastern Europe.

Those looking for racism or any other ism in everything must have it on the mind.

Not saying you have, but it is just a thought.

Chill.

Greedy_Jambo

Who employed them? Romanov. So the number 1 problem is .... You guessed it!!

aww damn that serves me right for not reading the 1st post and just the title.

Rubbish mate.

Absolute nonsense. Please do not try and promote yourself as a spokesman for the masses.

Yes I want my team to be successful, yes I want my team to be run properly, however I could not give 2 hoots whether the people who run my club were Scottish, English, Eastern European or aliens from another planet.

If you have an issue it is with an individual or a group of individuals who he has appointed. It is not with a country, a race or specific part of the world.

Comments like yours are narrow minded and ignorant.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Absolute nonsense. Please do not try and promote yourself as a spokesman for the masses.

Yes I want my team to be successful, yes I want my team to be run properly, however I could not give 2 hoots whether the people who run my club were Scottish, English, Eastern European or aliens from another planet.

If you have an issue it is with an individual or a group of individuals who he has appointed. It is not with a country, a race or specific part of the world.

Balls.

The current malaise at our club is caused whether you like it or not, by the type of man management skills that came out of the Soviet Union.

Get on your high horse about the MISMANAGEMENT of our club.

And kindly unwrap the cotton wool you have round yourself.

I'matoly is problem number 2 at Hearts

But he should be emptied.

And given some of the grief other footballing people at Hearts have had in the last 3 years from the fans I cant believe this guy gets off scot free at games.

He has earned and fully deserves a whole load of abuse at games

lol, of course these clowns are still interfering in the tactics etc.

I think Csaba is trying to get the team passing the ball and the Angel is telling them to hoof it.

Total shambles yet again.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I think Csaba is trying to get the team passing the ball and the Angel is telling them to hoof it.

But Csaba must have known about all this when taking the job.

Maybe the man thought he could win the arguments in his "style" of play, but is being undermined.

Its a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Another decent bloke being dumped on in a long line that started with Valdas. Remember him?

Charlie-Brown

Lack of confidence and limited ability is what is making the defenders play hoof-ball or pass back to the keeper to kick long. Lee Wallace simply doesn't want the ball most of the time and can't get rid of it quick enough.

The People's Chimp
Lack of confidence and limited ability is what is making the defenders play hoof-ball or pass back to the keeper to kick long. Lee Wallace simply doesn't want the ball most of the time and can't get rid of it quick enough.

The same lee wallace who was so used to going forward and taking a man on that we've spoken on here about playing him in midfield? The same player who now is a timid shell of his former self.

YAY FOR THE ROMANOV COACHING METHODS!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
The same lee wallace who was so used to going forward and taking a man on that we've spoken on here about playing him in midfield? The same player who now is a timid shell of his former self.

Eaxctly, another promising youngster who has regressed not progressed from the wee lad that Robbo played that night at Killie.

How can people continue to justify all this?

Charlie-Brown
Eaxctly, another promising youngster who has regressed not progressed from the wee lad that Robbo played that night at Killie.

How can people continue to justify all this?

Simmons & Janczyk both also regressed from highly encouraging early performances in the team - we do have a problem managing the early years of our young players career in the first team but it is a long-standing problem not exclusive to the Romanov era - Jefferies was the last manager we had who nurtured our best young players properly in my opinion - I think Levein wasn't particularly good at this in his time at Hearts.

when you see Bednar in the EPL it makes me sick what Vlad's motivation and form hoover has done over the past 3 years.

What players have actually improved and flourished under the regime at Hearts since Burley left.

Driver?

Anyone else?

Simmons & Janczyk both also regressed from highly encouraging early performances in the team - we do have a problem managing the early years of our young players career in the first team but it is a long-standing problem not exclusive to the Romanov era - Jefferies was the last manager we had who nurtured our best young players properly in my opinion - I think Levein wasn't particularly good at this in his time at Hearts.

We have MORE of a problem now as both young players and established first team players have regular and lengthy evaporation of form and motivation....

It is no coincidence

Charlie-Brown
when you see Bednar in the EPL it makes me sick what Vlad's motivation and form hoover has done over the past 3 years.

What players have actually improved and flourished under the regime at Hearts since Burley left.

Driver?

Anyone else?

Driver, Berra & Jonsson have all improved and grown as players whilst Miko has improved his effort & performance levels most of the time as well - they all have a good attitude.

Mole, Wallace & Thomson are struggling to adapt to SPL standards and consistency required, Elliot as well.

time for your bed Combo:p

This is manipulation for Angel and you know well this!

Balls.

The current malaise at our club is caused whether you like it or not, by the type of man management skills that came out of the Soviet Union.

Get on your high horse about the MISMANAGEMENT of our club.

And kindly unwrap the cotton wool you have round yourself.

So as a result of Romanovs mismanagement of the club you have apportioned blame to Eastern Europe as a whole and have launched into an attack on a poster who happens to be from Bulgaria.

I agree with you that their needs to be a change in the way the club is run but anger and action has to be channelled into the right areas and in the appropriate manner.

Do we know Korobotcha's or Cernakovs role is in all of this? No, however because results and performances have been poor we assume it is there fault.

Do I believe that these 2 are going behind Csaba's back an instructing the team to play hoofball? No.

Do I believe the fomation and tactics are Csaba's? Yes, because he has been able to explain his decisions in detail and he has stated that the players are not playing the way he wants them to play.

Do I believe that Csaba has full autonomy? Absolutely not, no manager will ever have full autonomy at Hears while Romanov is there, however that is not to say that the structure couldn't work.

Do I think the players have to be held more accountable for the performances and results over the last 2/3 years? Yes, continually blaming the set up detracts from the fact that many of the players are either not good enough or are not performing to their ability.

For me there are many influencing factors and so many unknows that saying Romanov or "All the Eastern Europeans" GTF is not the answer.

All is well and fine then. Cheers for that:rolleyes:

time for your bed Combo:p

Wahay, I wondered where you have been hiding. The results early on in the season were obviously too good for you to venture on these boards. Now that things are back to their negative best you have come out of hiding!! ;)

I noticed you didn't say you disagreed with my point!

Driver, Berra & Jonsson have all improved and grown as players whilst Miko has improved his effort & performance levels most of the time as well - they all have a good attitude.

Mole, Wallace & Thomson are struggling to adapt to SPL standards and consistency required, Elliot as well.

?? Miko has done nothing to justfiy anything IMO

Even if I gave you Berra and Jonsson. And I'll tell you what I'll give you a freebie - Velicka

That weighs against

Elliot, Mole, Rudi, Bednar, Jose, Wallace, Larry, Chesney - and I havent even thought about it who have gone backwards having proven they can add something to the team....let alone the lack of genuine youth promise breaking through...

Wahay, I wondered where you have been hiding. The results early on in the season were obviously too good for you to venture on these boards. Now that things are back to their negative best you have come out of hiding!! ;)

I noticed you didn't say you disagreed with my point!

Agree, if the teams is doing well no one really cares who is in charge.

After the Motherwell game thought things might improve as I actually enjoyed the game above all else which was a pleasant change after the last 2 years of dross.

Went to the ICT game and even though we won it was painful to watch. Never went yesterday but my Dad said it was rank.

Hopefully results wise we will not be as bad as last season but ain't holding out much hope perforamnce wise. We will have a fight on our hands to get into the top 6.

By the way got myself a pair of ronhills for the winter mate...can't beat them:)

Auld Reekin'

Vladimir Romanov is No 1. :hypno:

Korobotchka and Chervenkov are both number twos. :1092:

Agree, if the teams is doing well no one really cares who is in charge.

After the Motherwell game thought things might improve as I actually enjoyed the game above all else which was a pleasant change after the last 2 years of dross.

Went to the ICT game and even though we won it was painful to watch. Never went yesterday but my Dad said it was rank.

Hopefully results wise we will not be as bad as last season but ain't holding out much hope perforamnce wise. We will have a fight on our hands to get into the top 6.

By the way got myself a pair of ronhills for the winter mate...can't beat them:)

I agree yesterday was rank, with the football on show from both teams awful. What was noticeable in the earlier games, even in the Inverness game, was that we were trying to play a different style of passing football. If anything we were over playing it, however yesterday we had well an truly reverted back to type, misplaced passes, long balls, panic across the team etc. I wouldn't say there was a lack of effort, however there are too many passengers. The SPL this season from 3rd down is going to be tight and if we get on a bad run of results then we will find ourselves back where we were last season, however I do believe that Csaba has more quality that any of the managers since Burley. What he needs is time to mould, what is after all, a young team. He needs to bring in his own players as the team at the moment is stale. Whether he will get the time or not, both from the fans and Romanov, is the big question.

Ron Hill's are great, but wrong in so many ways!!!

thing is though, as long as VR is here there will be a 'committee' or 'DoF' i.e. some sort of interference. We just have to accept that thats the way things are going to be until the club is no longer owned by Romanov

Great OP spot on! How come Csaba is supposed to be his own man when he plays the same tactics that were employed under previous regimes? How come Korocockup and Chervenuselessov are both still here when they " masterminded" 8th last year? How come 40% of our signings came from Lithuania again? Answer - cos Vlad still controls all, through Korocockup and Chervenuselessov. Expect circa 8th again this season and next and again and again, if we pay the bills that is?

That's an interesting theory because when Csaba first came on the scene his team (Ferencvaros) played good passing football, nothing like what we saw on Saturday. I'd say that we were trying hard to pass the ball at the beginning of the season (e.g. Motherwell).

On Saturday, Hearts conformed to every Hibs fans' stereotype about how a Hearts team plays. Hoof! Makes no sense at all.

That's an interesting theory because when Csaba first came on the scene his team (Ferencvaros) played good passing football, nothing like what we saw on Saturday. I'd say that we were trying hard to pass the ball at the beginning of the season (e.g. Motherwell).

On Saturday, Hearts conformed to every Hibs fans' stereotype about how a Hearts team plays. Hoof! Makes no sense at all.

I think he is wanting them to play football. From what I've seen the main differences between Saturday & the start of the season was Stewart, Kingston & Obu (when he played) were taking the ball from the back 4 and the slick passing, movment and interchaning of positions was there for all to see.

Now no-one is coming short to take the ball from the defenders and the back 4 don't have the ability to play football from the back. When we do manage to get the ball in midfield you then have 2 strikers (or 1 and 1 in the hole) further forward separated by 20 yards and the midfield 15 yards deaper so when they knock it forward it's no-wonder the forwards don't look like scoring as they are so isolated.

You dont think it might be something to do with the shouts boos and general "aarrghhs" when a player like Wallace makes a mistake has the young lad keeking himself everyweek. The fans have to take some of the blame aswell, too quickly are some sections of our fans on players backs without giving them patience. Moves break down, mistakes happen. Let them get on with the game

No offence but you have not got a clue. It's clear to everyone that the coaching at Tynecastle is amateurish and is leading to a team that is tactically naive, hoofball-minded, unfit and possessing a shocking touch.

Rip it up and start again on the coaching front.

No offence but you have not got a clue. It's clear to everyone that the coaching at Tynecastle is amateurish and is leading to a team that is tactically naive, hoofball-minded, unfit and possessing a shocking touch.

Rip it up and start again on the coaching front.

He is a champion...Not with amateurs. Another is lie:

89928485.JPG

:mad:

Nothing is going to improve at Tynecastle until we get at least one credible coach on board who has a sound understanding of Scottish Football.

The present set us is not working and any fool can see that our current manager is being asked to take on board the suggestions that are being made by people who's tactics and team selections in the past have been abject failures.

It's high time both of these people were chased out of the door. If the major shareholder had an once of common sense or feelings for this club they would have been history last season. It's a sign of how paranoid he has become that this pair are still in situ.

Nothing is going to improve at Tynecastle until we get at least one credible coach on board who has a sound understanding of Scottish Football.

The present set us is not working and any fool can see that our current manager is being asked to take on board the suggestions that are being made by people who's tactics and team selections in the past have been abject failures.

It's high time both of these people were chased out of the door. If the major shareholder had an once of common sense or feelings for this club they would have been history last season. It's a sign of how paranoid he has become that this pair are still in situ.

Many times I watch "SCOTTISH FOOTBALL". Explain me pls! What is this? Because I'm fan of one english team with scottish coach. Maeby he not understand this football and now is No.1 in the world. Explain me pls with several words! Thank you in advance.

Many times I watch "SCOTTISH FOOTBALL". Explain me pls! What is this? Because I'm fan of one english team with scottish coach. Maeby he not understand this football and now is No.1 in the world. Explain me pls with several words! Thank you in advance.

Quite simply Jambo BG - Hearts have no-one on the coaching staff at present with any knowledge of the other SPL Teams we are playing against and the tactics and formations they may employ. This lack of knowledge is costing us dear.

Your English Club may have a "Scottish Coach" in charge - but I'll be that that their are a host of people involved in the coaching set up who have played in the premier League in England have have a breadth of knowledge about the game there.

That's the difference - at present we have a manager, who I believe is trying extremely hard to get to grips with things, having to put up with interference from a couple of people who have failed miserably at this club last season, and for some strange reason are still here.

Archived