Korobutchup and the angel...the no 1 problem at hearts?

The People's Chimp

Quite simply Jambo BG - Hearts have no-one on the coaching staff at present with any knowledge of the other SPL Teams we are playing against and the tactics and formations they may employ. This lack of knowledge is costing us dear.

Your English Club may have a "Scottish Coach" in charge - but I'll be that that their are a host of people involved in the coaching set up who have played in the premier League in England have have a breadth of knowledge about the game there.

That's the difference - at present we have a manager, who I believe is trying extremely hard to get to grips with things, having to put up with interference from a couple of people who have failed miserably at this club last season, and for some strange reason are still here.

Thank you. Now I understend idea "SCOTTISH FOOTBALL". Because I think that people want to say diferent styl and diferent rules.

Maeby local people haver mission to help of any manager, not to working against him.

MY english team is Man.United. And Sir Alex. Mr. new idea any new season. He have any year tactical surprases for his coleagues in Premiership and players who understend his ideas. Thank you again. Realy!:)

Archived