Hearts "fans" yestarday

Therapist

Did you say anything to them about it at the time?

No point in coming on here after the event and moaning about it. :brooding:

:rofl:

Nice one ...

You's Complain about lack of Atmosphere at Games then boo us when we Sing some songs that you don't agree with

Get a grip!

Ray Winstone
I was stupid enough to leave the interviews to one of my managers. :o

Your managers?

Anyone would think you ran the company?

Guest Dipped Flake
You's Complain about lack of Atmosphere at Games then boo us when we Sing some songs that you don't agree with

Get a grip!

No, the OP complained about it and I don't think he would boo if you sung one of your hun songs:)

I remember the atmosphere briefly picking up for a short spell in the second half it didn't last long and at the time I thought it was sparked by a dodgy decision against us. It turns out it was probably just because Therapist was leaving.

As an aside does anybody eat prawn sandwiches any more? I'd have thought it would by Crayfish tails in a homemade Lemon mayo with wilted spinach on an organic Focaccia these days.

I remember the atmosphere briefly picking up for a short spell in the second half it didn't last long and at the time I thought it was sparked by a dodgy decision against us. It turns out it was probably just because Therapist was leaving.

As an aside does anybody eat prawn sandwiches any more? I'd have thought it would by Crayfish tails in a homemade Lemon mayo with wilted spinach on an organic Focaccia these days.

Swap the mayo for some creme fraiche and youve got quite the sandwich there.

Therapist, why not just go support the Hun full time? Youd obviously be happier. And youd get a 'decent' sing along. Win - Win.

Swap the mayo for some creme fraiche and youve got quite the sandwich there. .

Cr?me fra?che is a great call it's a bit more subtle but you'd probably want to serve it on Ciabatta as opposed to Focaccia

I think the atmosphere cranked up a notch when Larry was put up in the air,TC.

Not that I'm advocating wild challenges to get the crowd going but it proves that the Tynie atmosphere is still there,we just need more to shout about maybe.

I think the atmosphere cranked up a notch when Larry was put up in the air,TC.

Not that I'm advocating wild challenges to get the crowd going but it proves that the Tynie atmosphere is still there,we just need more to shout about maybe.

We do, but i sort of see where Therapist is coming from.

I think most of us want to feel that belonging to the club again. Alot of the enthusiasm has been sucked out of the fans but certainly not the love and passion.

There`s not really one player we idolise in the team or who identifies what being a player is all about. He doesn`t have to be born and bred Hearts, just a player who`s body language and actions portrays passion and desire and a will to win for the team.

Someone who makes you feel even more proud to be a Hearts fan.

On the otherhand we seem to find it hard as a support to dig out a song these days when things are tough. We`ve lost that "we don`t give a feck, we`re Hearts" attitude and stir up a bit enthusiasm.

Drylaw Hearts
Cr?me fra?che is a great call it's a bit more subtle but you'd probably want to serve it on Ciabatta as opposed to Focaccia

Is that not a womens 'poduct' used when cleaning her..............

We do, but i sort of see where Therapist is coming from.

I think most of us want to feel that belonging to the club again. Alot of the enthusiasm has been sucked out of the fans but certainly not the love and passion.

There`s not really one player we idolise in the team or who identifies what being a player is all about. He doesn`t have to be born and bred Hearts, just a player who`s body language and actions portrays passion and desire and a will to win for the team.

Someone who makes you feel even more proud to be a Hearts fan.

On the otherhand we seem to find it hard as a support to dig out a song these days when things are tough. We`ve lost that "we don`t give a feck, we`re Hearts" attitude and stir up a bit enthusiasm.

Good words.As I said earlier,the passion is still there but needs re-igniting.

Is that not a womens 'poduct' used when cleaning her..............

Only when it's been used on prawns.......:sad:

Absolutely pathetic. While the Killie fans belted out their version of "Hello Hello" we

were concentrating on trying to gain access to our prawn sandwiches.

Hearts "fans" GTF :mad:

Prawn sanwiches, when`d they start selling them! i`ve been stuck with a Capri sun and a crossword waiting for the halftime draw, god, if only i`d known!

Archived