Hearts "fans" yestarday

Therapist

Absolutely pathetic. While the Killie fans belted out their version of "Hello Hello" we

were concentrating on trying to gain access to our prawn sandwiches.

Hearts "fans" GTF :mad:

shaun.lawson

And have the prawns gone to your brain, so much so that you can apparently no longer spell? :P

You were saying that you had ferked off long before the end of the game, so I assume you are classing yourself as pathetic too? If so, I completely agree :)

You were saying that you had ferked off long before the end of the game, so I assume you are classing yourself as pathetic too? If so, I completely agree :)

I only naffed off early due to the embarrassing lack of atmosphere. Had my fellow Hearts "fans" been up for it I may have stayed a bit longer.

I only naffed off early due to the embarrassing lack of atmosphere. Had my fellow Hearts "fans" been up for it I may have stayed a bit longer.

Yes, of course you would :rolleyes:

I agree the atmosphere was poor but that only reflected the performance on the park. You should seek a reduction on your season ticket next season as you're only a part-timer. ;)

Absolutely pathetic. While the Killie fans belted out their version of "Hello Hello" we

Using the "prawn sandwiches" jibe against a support that has largely stuck around for three of the most frustrating seasons I have seen is a bit low.

Are we meant to sing about Europe? Or our Favourite players in the first team?

We turn up. We pay our money. We wait in line for the whole of halftime because there are only two people serving a section of 3,000 people. We go back to our seats and watch our mis-managed and mis-selected team get beat by a team of players none of which would get a game for a decent Hearts team and we will turn up to watch the next disaster.

Does that sound like glory hunting to you?

Using the "prawn sandwiches" jibe against a support that has largely stuck around for three of the most frustrating seasons I have seen is a bit low.

Some of them may indeed have "stuck around". However, the fact remains the Hearts support is a shadow of what it used to be.

I have a sellik bhloke who works for me and he will readily admit that he is no longer scared to walk down Gorgie Road. :o

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Some of them may indeed have "stuck around". However, the fact remains the Hearts support is a shadow of what it used to be.

I have a sellik bhloke who works for me and he will readily admit that he is no longer scared to walk down Gorgie Road. :o

Why do you employ sellik bhlokes?

Therapist :mad::mad::mad:

Why do you employ sellik bhlokes?

I was stupid enough to leave the interviews to one of my managers. :o

Unbelievable what we have become.

I mean, letting opposing supporters strut around without the constant fear of a healthy and sustained beating.

Crazy.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I was stupid enough to leave the interviews to one of my managers. :o

Sack your mhanager. :mad:

Sack your mhanager. :mad:

I have slashed his bonus. If that doesn't prompt him to leave, I will bin him by June next year.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I mean, letting opposing supporters strut around without the constant fear of a healthy and sustained beating.

Crazy.

:laugh:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Why do we still entertain this joker? Seriously, why does anybody respond? He hates Hearts fans, hates Scotland and loves Rangers. He's admitted all of those things just today!

Do The Dance
Why do we still entertain this joker? Seriously, why does anybody respond? He hates Hearts fans, hates Scotland and loves Rangers. He's admitted all of those things just today!

I think, going by responses, people are now wise to him.

shaun.lawson

You answered the question with your first sentence, Eldar. It's because he's a joker.

I think he may be in for a surprise in a few weeks time ;);)

Crazy.

MOD EDIT:mad:

Hang the catholic filth, eh?

Certainly not. That is a terrible attitude.

But anyone who visits Gorgie and rejoices in violence inflicted on HM The Queen's armed forces or her citizens deserves punishment.

But anyone who visits Gorgie and rejoices in violence inflicted on HM The Queen's armed forces or her citizens deserves punishment.

Their mammy's should smack their bottoms and send them to bed with no supper.

That'd learn them.

shaun.lawson

I wish. Unhappily, you and I are both mere subjects. :sad:

I have slashed his bonus. If that doesn't prompt him to leave, I will bin him by June next year.

shouldn't that be BHONUS and what happens if a fellow smeltic supporter reads this and tells him about this new employment chondition?:P:p:p

Their mammy's should smack their bottoms and send them to bed with no supper.

That'd learn them.

Agreed, but it's usually the daddies who smack the bottoms. :o

Hang the catholic filth, eh?

So your are saying that only catholics openly support the IRA?

All the best with that accusation :eek:

All the best with that accusation :eek:

Given the conflict with the IRA is now over it would be nice if yourself and those within the Celtic support who sing stupid songs could get over it as well.

I was spending my time at the game thinking of ways I could insert the letter h into words and make myself look like a bellend.

The best I could come up with was phope, but then people would think I was saying a made up word pronounced fope.

But of course.

I thought that ALL Shellick fans were catholic, balaclava wearing, IRA supporters who got their bums touched by Jock Stein.

Am I way out on that one?

I was spending my time at the game thinking of ways I could insert the letter h into words and make myself look like a bellend.

The best I could come up with was phope, but then people would think I was saying a made up word pronounced fope.

Don't worry about it mate. You manage perfectly well without the use of "h"s.

But of course.

I thought that ALL Shellick fans were catholic, balaclava wearing, IRA supporters who got their bums touched by Jock Stein.

Am I way out on that one?

Stop putting words in/on other peoples mouths/keyboards.

:troll:

Bomber Harris

surely you mean "fhans" ;)

When the new tramline is finally built, you can rush away early and get a nice nickname like your Glasgow Rangers 'cousins'! How about the Tramway Loyal? :P

Spitonastranger

sex attackers GTF:hobofish:

Pants Shaton

Remember if you want to be a traditional fan, follow Therapist's lead:

- he doesn't attend bottom six games

- he doesn't attend CIS cup games

- he frequently leaves Tynecastle at, or just after, half-time

Imagine what the atmosphere could be like if we all became a bit more traditional.

Dr. Bapswent

How can you facilitate an 'I'm a better fan than you thread' when you actively discuss leaving games early and strongly support a 'second' team etc

Honestly, how pathetic that is cannot be expressed strongly enough.

Did you say anything to them about it at the time?

No point in coming on here after the event and moaning about it. :brooding:

Archived