Bring on the defeats!!

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA

If getting pumped every week means Romanov getting closer to crawl back under the stone he came from then bring on the gubbings and then maybe myself and hundreds of others that have lost the passion for our club because of this imbecile can start to get it back even if it means the 1st/3rd division. Romanov you came,you saw and then systematically destroyed over 130 years of a great scottish institution and for that my friend you are complete ****.:mad:

I can see your point.

However, there has to be another viable option.

Until then we are stuck with it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
If getting pumped every week means Romanov getting closer to crawl back under the stone he came from then bring on the gubbings and then maybe myself and hundreds of others that have lost the passion for our club because of this imbecile can start to get it back even if it means the 1st/3rd division. Romanov you came,you saw and then systematically destroyed over 130 years of a great scottish institution and for that my friend you are complete ****.:mad:

Simple question - were the traditions of HMFC upheld any better by the pieman?

Good question but...at least under him, we had 2 out of 3 solid managers (JJ & CL). We had players like Bruno, Rousset, Cameron, Hartley, Pressley, Webster, Ritchie, Niemi, Adam, Flogel, Weir etc...etc... yes, we had a few numpties too like Goss, Simpson, Petric etc... but at least we went to games loooking forward to it, now, most folk i know dread going along! and when you see some of the pish players we've had to endure over the last 3 years, who can blame them!

Archived