Hearts are a big strong physical team

vegas-voss

This tag always seems to get labelled to us in the media.But yesterday i thought Kille totally kicked **** out of us and it is not the first time we have had this done as the whole of last season was the same.We are far too soft but i also can't help thinking if we were as physical as the opposition that because of the big strong team myth in the media that refs would take a dimmer view.It is not an excuse for yesterday though just a general view of this tag we have.

Pants Shaton
This tag always seems to get labelled to us in the media.But yesterday i thought Kille totally kicked **** out of us and it is not the first time we have had this done as the whole of last season was the same.We are far too soft but i also can't help thinking if we were as physical as the opposition that because of the big strong team myth in the media that refs would take a dimmer view.It is not an excuse for yesterday though just a general view of this tag we have.

In the past we have been strong and physical.

Now we're just nothing.

In the past we have been strong and physical.

Now we're just nothing.

Bring back Bruno!!! (Pasquale, i mean - i wonder if he has a son???!!!!). Thats the type of guy we need imo, someone who can intimidate either at CB or CM

It's the stock answer for any manager who thinks his team are the only one's who play football 'the way it should be played' - when finding himself on the wrong end of a gubbing.

JJs Killie are a rough bunch though and especially so against us IMO :sad:

For whatever reason he clearly sends his players out with strict instructions to give no quarter :eek:

Some of the tackles I've seen would make you wince, especially at Rugby park in recent seasons, and they have been given way too much leeway by the ref IMO :(

Killie DID bully us about yesterday.

Our team is full of pussies who just take it though.

Changed days indeed.

Under Levein we battled hard (but mostly) fair and this image seems to have stuck for some reason.

It's certainly not applicable now, as apart from Stewart and Jonsson we are a team of gutless wonders.

No fight. No passion.

willie wallace

Couldn't agree more and was talking to a couple of Killie fans about it after the game.While they did not agree with me saying they got away with quite a bit in the first 15 minutes they did reckon it was the least physical Hearts side in recent seasons.

rudi must stay

killie overstepped the mark imo. They had 6 players booked. As it was against us though they got away with it

Gimme an H...

It wasn't there team that bullied us, they had one guy in the middle of the park, the captain I think Pascali? He booted the **** out of anyone that went close, he ran the show yesterday.

Did remind me of Pasquali Bruno.

It wasn't there team that bullied us, they had one guy in the middle of the park, the captain I think Pascali? He booted the **** out of anyone that went close, he ran the show yesterday.

Did remind me of Pasquali Bruno.

Decent player that boy.

Him and the wee guy who scored their first could both do a job for us. And Hamil at left back come to think of it.

Archived