What were the chances?

Paris 84

Only Hearts could have scoured the whole of the UK and Europe then turned our attention to darkest Africa and appointed the only manager across these two vast continents that;

a) thinks it's absolutely imperative that we have at least 3 or 4 Lithuanians in the squad every week - no matter how they have performed in the prior game.

B) thinks we must have (no matter who the opposition is, or whether we are at home or away) a defender in the sitting midfield role.

c) a sitting midfield player, no matter what.

d) Play Larry Kingston as a right winger/midfielder no matter what.

e) Ksanavicius is a football player capable of playing at this level.

f) Zaliukas is a football player capable of playing at this level.

g) Lee Wallace is a football player capable of playing at this level.

h) Mikoliunas is a football player who should ever be played away from Tynecastle.

i) Juho Makela is a football player.

j) bang or kick the dugout in frustration everytime the ball goes anywhere near Jamie Mole (for last season replace JM with Callum Elliott), and yet continue to play him as a first choice every week.

So my question is; what are the chances that we could have selected the only guy across two continents who agreed with the same tactics (and virtually the same personnell) we've been watching for the previous three seasons??

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

BobbyJenkins
Only Hearts could have scoured the whole of the UK and Europe then turned our attention to darkest Africa and appointed the only manager across these two vast continents that;

a) thinks it's absolutely imperative that we have at least 3 or 4 Lithuanians in the squad every week - no matter how they have performed in the prior game.

B) thinks we must have (no matter who the opposition is, or whether we are at home or away) a defender in the sitting midfield role.

h) Mikoliunas is a football player who should ever be played away from Tynecastle.

j) bang or kick the dugout in frustration everytime the ball goes anywhere near Jamie Mole (for last season replace JM with Callum Elliott), and yet continue to play him as a first choice every week.

So my question is; what are the chances that we could have selected the only guy across two continents who agreed with the same tactics (and virtually the same personnell) we've been watching for the previous three seasons??

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

I thought Zaliukas was fine today.

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!

Least the press conferences are funny :rolleyes:

He was hardly first choice was he? Seems like a good guy but sadly totally up against it given the total lack of financial backing, general malaise of the football operation and complete lack of hunger, desire and talent of our first team squad.

As said last season, things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better. Romanov, leave now you charlatan.

Least the press conferences are funny :rolleyes:
Well that was probably the idea. You can see the thinking behind this appointment. Csaba has a bit of charisma, which gives him something over Frail, Valdas and Rix, so the fans will probably put up with him longer even if nothing else changes. He has his hands tied in the same way as the rest did, the difference is he can talk a good game. Was this the key 'quality' Romanov was looking for when he started his search? I'd say it was. This is probably why we were linked with Holloway (if that rumour was true), not for coaching ability (because that was'nt ever going to be required for the position was it?) but for the ability to bull**** the fans and press week in, week out.

BobbyJenkins
Even if he was......this is not just about today!!!

Youre only as good as youre last game and IMO he and Berra were fine today. There are other positions needing far more attention.

For ****s sake give the guy a chance, he can only work with what he has and we will only find out what he is like after a couple of transfer windows and he brings in his players.

And yes today was not acceptable.

For ****s sake give the guy a chance, he can only work with what he has and we will only find out what he is like after a couple of transfer windows and he brings in his players.

And yes today was not acceptable.

His choice of formation and who plays where says it all for me.

Jambof3tornado

I am beginning to doubt his ability to manage us to be honest. I have always given support to new manager(Rix included),until they prove that they arent good enough. Csaba's doing many things right and things will no doubt improve when the likes of Driver,Obua,Chesney,Neilson(yes I said Robbie) etc are back available to play,so for now I shall lay off our manager. The team is very lacking of confidence right now,but we can only get that from winning games.

Could be that a worse manager just missed out on the job(MM),then where would we be??:rolleyes:

His choice of formation and who plays where says it all for me.

so with the players available who and what formation would you play?

Archived