Wallace and Neilson

Rawrrrrrrr

I see a lot of posts on here stating the above two are not good enough.

I think this is a bit ill informed, every sucessful team has a few players who are maybe not on the same class as the rest but still do an adequate job, Fletcher at Man Utd seems a perfect example

Neilson and Wallace have both proven that they can do a job for hearts in a successful team, yes there form is poor at the moment but I do believe if the team improves so will they

Another player like this is I would say stewart who would flourish in a strong midfield team, again as would miko

I think we need to target the team morale, spirit and fluency as the main issue rather than individual players

If we can get them all playing on the same wavelength then the results will come, the problem is at the moment we have a team of average individuals not a team

I would say we need to look at the situation and consider whether Csaba is the man to do that, the more I see the more I get the impression that the players see him as a bit of joke.

Levein imo is the perfect example of a man who takes average players and creates a strong team.

However one thing is for sure and that is the likes of wallace and neilson should not be forced out by fan abuse as I reckon they would strengthen other SPL teams no bother

Susie-Jambo-66
I see a lot of posts on here stating the above two are not good enough.

I think this is a bit ill informed, every sucessful team has a few players who are maybe not on the same class as the rest but still do an adequate job, Fletcher at Man Utd seems a perfect example

Neilson and Wallace have both proven that they can do a job for hearts in a successful team, yes there form is poor at the moment but I do believe if the team improves so will they

Another player like this is I would say stewart who would flourish in a strong midfield team, again as would miko

I think we need to target the team morale, spirit and fluency as the main issue rather than individual players

If we can get them all playing on the same wavelength then the results will come, the problem is at the moment we have a team of average individuals not a team

I would say we need to look at the situation and consider whether Csaba is the man to do that, the more I see the more I get the impression that the players see him as a bit of joke.

Levein imo is the perfect example of a man who takes average players and creates a strong team.

However one thing is for sure and that is the likes of wallace and neilson should not be forced out by fan abuse as I reckon they would strengthen other SPL teams no bother

When was the last time Neilson played?

His testimonial game maybe.

So how can you state his form has been poor at the moment.

Apart from that a fair post.

Archived