romanov out

Guest jambomickey

romanov out  

1 member has voted

1. 1. romanov out

• yes out now
    • no romanovs the man

PresidentRomanov
when new owners buy the shares it won't have nothing to do with ukio bankas surely? romanov doesn't own hearts he's the majority shareholder! we own hearts and past generations and generations to come

You said the new owners would take over the debt, has that got nothing to do with Ukio Bankas?

And your simple minded naivety is quite funny, but we don't own Hearts, he does.

Maybe the new owners should take you on in an advisory capacity :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He saved us from Murrayfield and gave us a great first season. But since then the running of the club has been a joke. Fine to write off ?12 million but who spent that money in the first place?

The acid test is to look at the team we have now and compare it to recent seasons. It's criminal to think that the likes of Bednar, Hartley, Pospisil, Velicka etc have left to be replaced by inferior players. We are going downhill fast and Csaba seems powerless to do anything...

Guest jambomickey
You said the new owners would take over the debt, has that got nothing to do with Ukio Bankas?

And your simple minded naivety is quite funny, but we don't own Hearts, he does.

Maybe the new owners should take you on in an advisory capacity :)

not naive at all mate! i'm quite happy to agree to disagree with you and have a beer with you sometime at tynecastle! we all got different opinions but one thing we all want is a winning hearts team

Guest jambomickey
He saved us from Murrayfield and gave us a great first season. But since then the running of the club has been a joke. Fine to write off ?12 million but who spent that money in the first place?

The acid test is to look at the team we have now and compare it to recent seasons. It's criminal to think that the likes of Bednar, Hartley, Pospisil, Velicka etc have left to be replaced by inferior players. We are going downhill fast and Csaba seems powerless to do anything...

spot on mate! because he saved tynecastle doesn't mean he can get away with what he likes

Drylaw Hearts

Do you think Ukio Bankas would allow a new owner to take over the debt?

Would they expect any new owner to clear the OD instantly ?

I doubt it.

UKIO Bankas will have little option but to allow any new owner take on the OD with an agreement in place to have it cleared by a certain date.

Or

UBIG sell the Football Club and keep the Stadium and we become a tenant in our own home but we would be debt free.

For VR to rid himself of Hearts he is going to have to do some real wheeling and dealing.

Guest jambomickey

leslie deans and the mcgrails aern't blameless! why did they ever sell there shares when they knew that was hearts totally in the hands of one man

leslie deans and the mcgrails aern't blameless! why did they ever sell there shares when they knew that was hearts totally in the hands of one man

for dough!

Francis Albert
here will always be a hearts football club

Thanks for addressing my point so succinctly, even if totally irrelevantly.

Geoff Kilpatrick
i've already said he deserves the money back he's spent on shares! now answer the question, how much has his mismanagement cost us?

Romanov is still in a position to name his price. You can argue all you like about what he "deserves" but you don't have any say in the matter. Nor do Hearts fans.

Where's the buyers? Let's see them.

Guest jambomickey
Romanov is still in a position to name his price. You can argue all you like about what he "deserves" but you don't have any say in the matter. Nor do Hearts fans.

Where's the buyers? Let's see them.

romanov has alresdy been left in no doubt that thefans have lost confidence in him! look at the empty spaces at tynecastle, as fasr as i'm concerned we've got to stand up to him to save our club because he's killing us

Geoff Kilpatrick
romanov has alresdy been left in no doubt that thefans have lost confidence in him! look at the empty spaces at tynecastle, as fasr as i'm concerned we've got to stand up to him to save our club because he's killing us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mmge8nfsyg

This is what you're advocating at the moment, isn't it?

So you wouldn't have taken a Scottish Cup win, splitting the Old Firm, and the highest attendance in the club's history?

No, not at the price of the death of the club (which is coming ever closer).

Guest JamboRobbo
What a totally pointless thread!

The internet has alot to answer for.

Do I detect a hint of someone not liking the results of the poll? :P

Geoff Kilpatrick
Do I detect a hint of someone not liking the results of the poll? :P

The poll is akin to the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?".

I'm not a Romanov fan . Ask anyone about that.

I suffered badly for being critical of him when he first took over.

What I will say is that Hearts, bad as they are, are still at Tynecastle and that wasnt going to happen four years ago when Cala Homes were moving in for the kill.

At the least Romanov gave us a stay of execution.

What happens next is anybody's guess, but without Romanov we would be dead by now.

I cant believe I'm defending that spiv but its about reality.

Dead? How? Pay off debt with sale of Tynie have to play at Murrayfield or go many many many many more millions in debt and run by an utter lunatic, rock and a hard place mate, rock and a hard place.

Dead? How? Pay off debt with sale of Tynie have to play at Murrayfield or go many many many many more millions in debt and run by an utter lunatic, rock and a hard place mate, rock and a hard place.

It was more the long term problems of moving to Murrayfield that alarmed people.

The money received from the sale of Tynie wouldn't have cleared the debt and we were still making a loss each year. There was absolutely no long term plan for the future of the club.

Given the choice of Vlad or Robinson's move, even knowing what we know now, I'd still pick the mad Russian.

Guest jambomickey
What a totally pointless thread!

The internet has alot to answer for.

pointless to the small minority who are still blined by the paranoid control freak in lithuania

Archived