romanov out

Guest jambomickey

romanov out  

1 member has voted

1. 1. romanov out

• yes out now
    • no romanovs the man

$ilvery_Moon
do you not think there would be willig buyers of hearts?

It's a possibility but the club in its current financial state is not a great investment. There wasn't a queue of alternatives to Romanov was there?

Absolutely 100% correct. Was that the same season we got rid of Burley, got Rix, sacked him, had a great chance of winning the league and imploded big-style?

Short term gain for long term misery my friend.

Absolutely mate. It pains us all seeing the way things have gone but we had a short time of success and for that we should be thankful. We managed in that time to do something our neighbours haven't done in over 100 years. I hope Romanov can be a success again for Hearts but until there is a viable alternative sadly there isn't really a lot we can do.

I personally couldn't and we seem to be the only club in the world not to attract investment.

However, does this have to mean us sitting back and watching Romanov destroy what's left?

Maybe, there is no alternative to Romanov. But there HAS to be an alternative to watching the ongoing nonsense?

It pains me beyond belief but what can we do?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, but it has already been answered in your other threads.

We are all upset about the way things are going on the park, but posting threads like this aren't going to help our cause.

What we need is Romanov to be on our side and fund the rebuilding of the team during the January transfer window, if we aren't completely out of contention for Europe by then.

Yet another deadline....how many is that now?

Vlad is going to fund nothing. He didn;t fund Csaba in August. He is not going to fund a new stand.

Maybe Jambomickey's posts are tiresome but not half as tiresome as being taken for mugs by a bunch of clowns.

Guest jambomickey
jambomickey GTF

See I can do it too :)

cheers mate! if your on the porty bus for away game at inverness you'll be able to get to say gtf to my face

cheers mate! if your on the porty bus for away game at inverness you'll be able to get to say gtf to my face

If only Romanov would come on here so that he could threaten you to say gtf to his face...

Guest jambomickey
If only Romanov would come on here so that he could threaten you to say gtf to his face...

i sit right below the directors box mate so i've told him a few times when he actually turns up

Dougie Vipond

"It pains me beyond belief but what can we do?"

We either walk away and close our eyes and ears or we fight to try and save the club we love.

I'm willing - who else is?

(Apologies if that sounds a little Sean Connery from the Untouchables:)).

i sit right below the directors box mate so i've told him a few times when he actually turns up

And he didn't react to you? Damn.

Guest jambomickey
Congratulations, you have achieved the impossible, you are more negative than Prancer.

you don't know me mate! i'm negative about romanov but not hearts, ask anybody on jkb who's met me mate

Dougie Vipond
Yet another deadline....how many is that now?

Vlad is going to fund nothing. He didn;t fund Csaba in August. He is not going to fund a new stand.

Maybe Jambomickey's posts are tiresome but not half as tiresome as being taken for mugs by a bunch of clowns.

Damn right. No disrespect but I cannot believe people come out and say they are hoping things will be turned around in January.

Our top scorer was SOLD last time out.

Malinga the Swinga
"It pains me beyond belief but what can we do?"

We either walk away and close our eyes and ears or we fight to try and save the club we love.

I'm willing - who else is?

(Apologies if that sounds a little Sean Connery from the Untouchables:)).

Everything was tried during the campaign to rid ourselves of the odious pieman, and without Romanov's intervention, we got nowhere. It won't be different this time, unless you know someone with about ?40 million to burn.

Dougie Vipond
Everything was tried during the campaign to rid ourselves of the odious pieman, and without Romanov's intervention, we got nowhere. It won't be different this time, unless you know someone with about ?40 million to burn.

Agree Andya. And we don't have anyone riding to our rescue at the moment but dowe sit back and do nothing?

Who knows if we protested, raised the profile of the issue through the media maybe we could attract a buyer?

Guest jambomickey
Agree Andya. And we don't have anyone riding to our rescue at the moment but dowe sit back and do nothing?

Who knows if we protested, raised the profile of the issue through the media maybe we could attract a buyer?

if we sit back and do nothing things going to get worse!

Nucky Thompson
No you don't! When you sent me a PM you told me you sat behind the home dugout.

Guest jambomickey
No you don't! When you sent me a PM you told me you sat behind the home dugout.

yeah and the home dug out is just below the directors box!

Dougie Vipond

Setting aside the important issues...;)

What now?

Nucky Thompson
Not where VR sits, he's sits above the away dugout and the press box;)

Guest jambomickey
Not where VR sits, he's sits above the away dugout and the press box;)

ok then when i turn round to face the directors box it's 6 feet to the left of me boo

rudi must stay
the time has come for romanov to gtf before he brings us further down! look at the quality that has left the club to be replaced by average run of the mill players.

who in though? :rolleyes:

the time has come for romanov to gtf before he brings us further down! look at the quality that has left the club to be replaced by average run of the mill players.

Another bloody poll

rudi must stay
somebody who won't run us like a circus

and also has more than ?50 million. As that's what Vlad said he would sell for

Stupid Sexy Flanders
boo your defence of the rat in lithuania is tiresome and your also in the minority now

No one's defending VR, what everyone is saying is we are sick of reading the same thing after every defeat!

People say "VR GTF" without thinking about the consequences or even providing a potential alternative. Do you honestly believe it's as simple as "VR GTF"?

This isn't defending VR, it's saying try and show a bit of intelligence before posting.

Guest jambomickey
No one's defending VR, what everyone is saying is we are sick of reading the same thing after every defeat!

People say "VR GTF" without thinking about the consequences or even providing a potential alternative. Do you honestly believe it's as simple as "VR GTF"?

This isn't defending VR, it's saying try and show a bit of intelligence before posting.

there will be alternatives! there's no way hearts will be allowed to die

Guest jambomickey
and also has more than ?50 million. As that's what Vlad said he would sell for

when did he quote that figure mate?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
there will be alternatives! there's no way hearts will be allowed to die

So where were they the last time we needed them?

Stop spamming the board with the same posts every week.

Since Romanov isn't going to walk, I suggest you name the money men, who (in light of the current credit crunch and collapse in the property market), are going to spend ?40m+ to buy Hearts.

If you can't then accept Romanov is here for the foreseeable future, and stop raising stupid threads repeating the same pointless argument.

So what we should do then is just sit and watch this lunatic continue to ridicule this club week after week?? It's time to start acting and getting something organised to get rid of this plague or we are going to have a slow but painful death.We are just buying time IMO.

rudi must stay
when did he quote that figure mate?

well that plumber offered at least that and Vlad didn't even talk to him

Guest jambomickey
So what we should do then is just sit and watch this lunatic continue to ridicule this club week after week?? It's time to start acting and getting something organised to get rid of this plague or we are going to have a slow but painful death.We are just buying time IMO.

spot on mate! we've got to stand up to this paranoid control freak, the vlad defenders are in the minority now

Guest jambomickey
well that plumber offered at least that and Vlad didn't even talk to him

thnk that was to do wiyh the fact they didn't take his offer serious mate

spot on mate! we've got to stand up to this paranoid control freak, the vlad defenders are in the minority now

Mickey, I don't think you'll find many disagreeing that in an ideal world Romanov would sell the club and move on. However at the current time there is no concrete evidence of any alternative buyer.

So your argument is 'Romanov GTF', but what are you proposing as an alternative?

rudi must stay
thnk that was to do wiyh the fact they didn't take his offer serious mate

he did. But vlad told him it wasn't enough as it didn't cover the cost of the new stand

Guest jambomickey
Mickey, I don't think you'll find many disagreeing that in an ideal world Romanov would sell the club and move on. However at the current time there is no concrete evidence of any alternative buyer.

So your argument is 'Romanov GTF', but what are you proposing as an alternative?

there has to be a better alternative to what we've got just now! as i said before i spoke to a ex director in north berwick and he said the quicker he's ot the better

Guest jambomickey
he did. But vlad told him it wasn't enough as it didn't cover the cost of the new stand

what new stand? the stand isn't evenbuilt mate so hearts have to be sold the way we are now

coatbridgejambo

i would love to see the back of mad vlad but its a worry what will happen next

there has to be a better alternative to what we've got just now! as i said before i spoke to a ex director in north berwick and he said the quicker he's ot the better

Did you ask him if he had ?40m+ to buy out Romanov? ;)

Guest jambomickey
Did you ask him if he had ?40m+ to buy out Romanov? ;)

where's this 40 million coming from? all romanov deserves is the money he paid for the shares and whoever comes in has to take the debt on

PresidentRomanov
where's this 40 million coming from? all romanov deserves is the money he paid for the shares and whoever comes in has to take the debt on

What about the ?12million he wrote off the debt a couple of months ago?

Guest jambomickey
What about the ?12million he wrote off the debt a couple of months ago?

he got new shares for that didn't he? so obviously he's got more shares to sell. how much has his mismanagement cost us and added to the debt?

PresidentRomanov
he got new shares for that didn't he? so obviously he's got more shares to sell. how much has his mismanagement cost us and added to the debt?

So how has he not spent any money on the club then?

Do you think the money that's increased our debt was just magically grasped out of the air - don't answer that, you probably do.

Guest jambomickey
So how has he not spent any money on the club then?

Do you think the money that's increased our debt was just magically grasped out of the air - don't answer that, you probably do.

e's not spent the money! it's on our debt and when he moves on the debt will be handed over to the new owner, how much has his mismanagement cost us?

PresidentRomanov
e's not spent the money! it's on our debt and when he moves on the debt will be handed over to the new owner, how much has his mismanagement cost us?

Who spent the money then, and do you not think they'll maybe want it back?

Guest jambomickey
Who spent the money then, and do you not think they'll maybe want it back?

i've already said he deserves the money back he's spent on shares! now answer the question, how much has his mismanagement cost us?

PresidentRomanov
i've already said he deserves the money back he's spent on shares! now answer the question, how much has his mismanagement cost us?

When are you going to realise that the money - mispent or not - is his.

He owns Hearts, Hearts debt is his debt.

Do you think Ukio Bankas would allow a new owner to take over the debt?

Francis Albert

Why does he "deserve the money back he's spent on shares". The shares aren't worth diddly squat, and even less following the debt for equity swap.

But I think you may just underestimate the difficulty of finding someone to to take on the debt.

Guest jambomickey
When are you going to realise that the money - mispent or not - is his.

He owns Hearts, Hearts debt is his debt.

Do you think Ukio Bankas would allow a new owner to take over the debt?

when new owners buy the shares it won't have nothing to do with ukio bankas surely? romanov doesn't own hearts he's the majority shareholder! we own hearts and past generations and generations to come

Guest jambomickey
Why does he "deserve the money back he's spent on shares". The shares aren't worth diddly squat, and even less following the debt for equity swap.

But I think you may just underestimate the difficulty of finding someone to to take on the debt.

here will always be a hearts football club

Archived