romanov out

Guest jambomickey

romanov out  

1 member has voted

1. 1. romanov out

• yes out now
    • no romanovs the man

Guest jambomickey

the time has come for romanov to gtf before he brings us further down! look at the quality that has left the club to be replaced by average run of the mill players.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
the time has come for romanov to gtf before he brings us further down! look at the quality that has left the club to be replaced by average run of the mill players.

This will no doubt get you loads of stick and support, but whats the alternative mate.

We were fecked when he came in, we sold our soul to the devil, we need to sit back now and take it up the poop shoot whilst he does what he wants.

No other alternative I'm afraid.

Been saying it since Glitter got the bullet.ROMANOV GTF.

Guest jambomickey
This will no doubt get you loads of stick and support, but whats the alternative mate.

We were fecked when he came in, we sold our soul to the devil, we need to sit back now and take it up the poop shoot whilst he does what he wants.

No other alternative I'm afraid.

couldn't care who gives me stick mate! this regime is dragging our club and traditions into the gutter, there was not one member of our boad in the directors box again today

Stop spamming the board with the same posts every week.

Since Romanov isn't going to walk, I suggest you name the money men, who (in light of the current credit crunch and collapse in the property market), are going to spend ?40m+ to buy Hearts.

If you can't then accept Romanov is here for the foreseeable future, and stop raising stupid threads repeating the same pointless argument.

Guest jambomickey

Since Romanov isn't going to walk, I suggest you name the money men, who (in light of the current credit crunch and collapse in the property market), are going to spend ?40m+ to buy Hearts.

If you can't then accept Romanov is here for the foreseeable future, and stop raising stupid threads repeating the same pointless argument.

i'll decide what i post!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Use my poll instead then:). It doesn't require an alternative yet.;)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stop reading those posts ;)

i'll decide what i post!

And the mods can decide to stop you posting intentionally duplicate threads, and bumping long dead old ones, which I think you will find are against the rules of the forum.

And the mods can decide to stop you posting intentionally duplicate threads, and bumping long dead old ones, which I think you will find are against the rules of the forum.

Plenty more of us will start them then son.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yes, most of us agree but FFS you are like a broken record.

EVERY day it's the same thing.

Guest jambomickey

it's a valid question surely?

$ilvery_Moon

:bravo:

Nucky Thompson

Mickey you are a tiresome troll, why don't you just feck off with your repeated threads zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's a valid question surely?

Yes, but it has already been answered in your other threads.

We are all upset about the way things are going on the park, but posting threads like this aren't going to help our cause.

What we need is Romanov to be on our side and fund the rebuilding of the team during the January transfer window, if we aren't completely out of contention for Europe by then.

Burley sacked.

Rix appointed.

Pressley leaves.

Gordon dropped.

etc

etc

etc

Losing to Kilmarnock is now when "the time has come"?

I'm hugely confused.

I'm not a Romanov fan . Ask anyone about that.

I suffered badly for being critical of him when he first took over.

What I will say is that Hearts, bad as they are, are still at Tynecastle and that wasnt going to happen four years ago when Cala Homes were moving in for the kill.

At the least Romanov gave us a stay of execution.

What happens next is anybody's guess, but without Romanov we would be dead by now.

I cant believe I'm defending that spiv but its about reality.

Guest jambomickey
Mickey you are a tiresome troll, why don't you just feck off with your repeated threads zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

boo your defence of the rat in lithuania is tiresome and your also in the minority now

Guest jambomickey
Burley sacked.

Rix appointed.

Pressley leaves.

Gordon dropped.

etc

etc

etc

Losing to Kilmarnock is now when "the time has come"?

I'm hugely confused.

i've been anti vlad since burley was scked mate! time has surely come now for most who've tried to make excuses for him

Guest jambomickey

What I will say is that Hearts, bad as they are, are still at Tynecastle and that wasnt going to happen four years ago when Cala Homes were moving in for the kill.

What happens next is anybody's guess, but without Romanov we would be dead by now.

because he kept us at tynecastle doesn't mean he can just get away with anything he wants

Guest Fabuloso

People should stop justifying Romanov by saying that he kept us at Tynecastle. That's no reason to put up with this disgraceful situation we now find ourselves in. Try asking yourself a different question:

If we knew what we know now about Romanov would we still have wanted him on board?

Therein you will find the answer.

i've been anti vlad since burley was scked mate! time has surely come now for most who've tried to make excuses for him

Answer the question. Why would losing to Kilmarnock make someone suddenly realise how evil Vlad is and make them come to the conclusion that the "time has come for Romanov to gtf" as you put it?

Nucky Thompson
boo your defence of the rat in lithuania is tiresome and your also in the minority now
I'm not defending him FFS:mad: But I'm really hacked off with the pish you keep repeating day after day. Don't you think we are all ****ed off tonight!

because he kept us at tynecastle doesn't mean he can just get away with anything he wants

totally agree

The bads are far outweighing the goods and nobody can deny it.

If only mike ashley would be interested.

Guest jambomickey
I'm not defending him FFS:mad: But I'm really hacked off with the pish you keep repeating day after day. Don't you think we are all ****ed off tonight!

well there's one man to blame! is this the pomised land he said we would get when he came in

Guest jambomickey
Answer the question. Why would losing to Kilmarnock make someone suddenly realise how evil Vlad is and make them come to the conclusion that the "time has come for Romanov to gtf" as you put it?

i have answered the question! i've wanted him out for the last couple of seasons

People should stop justifying Romanov by saying that he kept us at Tynecastle. That's no reason to put up with this disgraceful situation we now find ourselves in. Try asking yourself a different question:

If we knew what we know now about Romanov would we still have wanted him on board?

And the alternative was what? There were no other interested buyers, and the stadium had been sold to Cala Homes, with a buy-back clause that Romanov triggered.

Hearts probably wouldn't exist in 2008 if Romanov hadn't bought the club. There were no alternatives other than oblivion. We would have had to pay extortionate rent to the SRU for Murrayfield for crowds of 5000, sell all our players, and be fighting to avoid relegation over the past three seasons.

We would have had no assets left to sell and therefore gone to the wall.

The people that talk about boycotting under Romanov are the same people that would have walked away when we ended up at Murrayfield, leaving only the die-hards to support the team.

i have answered the question! i've wanted him out for the last couple of seasons

No you haven't. You said "the time has come" meaning that today is the day when everyone should see the light.

I'm guessing by your lack of an actual answer to my question that you were simply going for the 'this will look very dramatic and everybody will read my thread now' approach.

I'm not defending Romanov, he lied to everybody and I held onto my shares.

There was simply no alternative to him at the time.

Is there one now?

Be realistic nobody else wanted to bail Hearts out. Save our Hearts couldnt raise the money (though we tried like feck) Robinson was prepared at one point to move the "not fit for purpose stands" on the back of a lorry to god knows where.

If Romanov walks away now we all go back to plan B which is HMFC at Saughton Enclosure and that was being discussed as a possibility believe me.

So GTF Romanov just doesnt work

So Jambomickey what's the answer? Who is ready to habd over 40+ million to take us forward? I think we all know it isn't working with Romanov but what's the solution. Someone has to be there with the cash to get shot of Romanov. I don't see anyone queueing up. Do you?

Dougie Vipond

I've never had the chance to "believe" in the 3.5 years Romanov has been here.

I desperately want him out of Tynecastle as this is a slow, painful death.

Maybe there is no alternative to him but surely we can't just sit back and watch this?

I've said it time and time again. No other supporters of a club would accept this. From Celtic to East Stirlingshire.

So surely the time has come for a constructive debate? Those who don't want to join-in/agree don't have to be involved.

Guest jambomickey
So Jambomickey what's the answer? Who is ready to habd over 40+ million to take us forward? I think we all know it isn't working with Romanov but what's the solution. Someone has to be there with the cash to get shot of Romanov. I don't see anyone queueing up. Do you?

the answer for me is for madfud to put the club up for sale

Guest Fabuloso
And the alternative was what? There were no other interested buyers, and the stadium had been sold to Cala Homes, with a buy-back clause that Romanov triggered.

Hearts probably wouldn't exist in 2008 if Romanov hadn't bought the club. There were no alternatives other than oblivion. We would have had to pay extortionate rent to the SRU for Murrayfield for crowds of 5000, sell all our players, and be fighting to avoid relegation over the past three seasons.

The people that talk about boycotting under Romanov are the same people that would have walked away when we ended up at Murrayfield, leaving only the die-hards to support the team.

The simple fact of the matter is that Hearts would never cease to exist due to it's importance. Do you honestly think this could happen - with our fan base? It wouldn't be allowed to happen and Scottish football would suffer as a result. The ony way to fix Hearts is for it to break first. Romanov leaves then let's us move on in whatever shape or form we find ourselves in. At Tynecastle or wherever. Lot's of clubs move home.

$ilvery_Moon

So you wouldn't have taken a Scottish Cup win, splitting the Old Firm, and the highest attendance in the club's history?

Spot on.

So surely the time has come for a constructive debate? Those who don't want to join-in/agree don't have to be involved.

The key word.

This does not involve people saying "Romanov gtf", "Mad Vlad" or whatever name for him that they believe to be humourous.

It is not as simple as saying 'I want Romanov out'.

Guest Fabuloso
I'm not defending Romanov, he lied to everybody and I held onto my shares.

There was simply no alternative to him at the time.

Is there one now?

Be realistic nobody else wanted to bail Hearts out. Save our Hearts couldnt raise the money (though we tried like feck) Robinson was prepared at one point to move the "not fit for purpose stands" on the back of a lorry to god knows where.

If Romanov walks away now we all go back to plan B which is HMFC at Saughton Enclosure and that was being discussed as a possibility believe me.

So GTF Romanov just doesnt work

I disagree. It works very well for me. It's like someone saving your life then being able to torture you for evermore. Whatever happened in the past doesn't change where we are now.

the answer for me is for madfud to put the club up for sale

That's an answer we could all come up with. Where do you see the buyer coming from? We are hardly top drawer material so don't see any billionaire arabs etc looking to nuy us. I'm sure most on this board and at Tynie every week would want him out but at the end of the day there seems to be no-one willing to cough up and take over the mantle. Until there is we are lumbered with Romanov whether we like it or not.

Guest Fabuloso
So you wouldn't have taken a Scottish Cup win, splitting the Old Firm, and the highest attendance in the club's history?

Spot on.

Absolutely 100% correct. Was that the same season we got rid of Burley, got Rix, sacked him, had a great chance of winning the league and imploded big-style?

Short term gain for long term misery my friend.

portobellojambo1

It's a very difficult situation RJ.

As you say he did, in effect save the club, but he may actually become responsible for destroying it as well.

Using a totally personal scenario I don't know if I would prefer to be killed by someone I knew wanted to kill me, or if I would prefer being saved from that death by a third party, only to eventually suffer death at their hands.

Of course it may never get to that stage, but the stark truth is that at the moment there is nobody else holding out their hands or their money towards HMFC.

Until such time as an offer is made we are in a no win and no change situation.

I've never had the chance to "believe" in the 3.5 years Romanov has been here.

I desperately want him out of Tynecastle as this is a slow, painful death.

Maybe there is no alternative to him but surely we can't just sit back and watch this?

I've said it time and time again. No other supporters of a club would accept this. From Celtic to East Stirlingshire.

This message board is all about debate.

Robinson was a disgrace and Hearts were finished.

Romanov looked like a knight on a white horse.

He turned out to be something of a disappointment and a liar.

Debate the way forward and discuss the possible improvements in this situation.

There is no point in debate when you cant influence the outcome.

we all await your solution eagerly.

Dougie Vipond
Name ONE potential buyer.

I personally couldn't and we seem to be the only club in the world not to attract investment.

However, does this have to mean us sitting back and watching Romanov destroy what's left?

Maybe, there is no alternative to Romanov. But there HAS to be an alternative to watching the ongoing nonsense?

Dougie Vipond
This message board is all about debate.

Robinson was a disgrace and Hearts were finished.

Romanov looked like a knight on a white horse.

He turned out to be something of a disappointment and a liar.

Debate the way forward and discuss the possible improvements in this situation.

There is no point in debate when you cant influence the outcome.

we all await your solution eagerly.

I'm sure you do :-)

I don't hae a solution but I say we move on from the Romanov gtf/saved Tynecastledebate on here and see what we can do?

J.T.F.Robertson

Most of us (reluctantly) arrived at that depressing conclusion, a long time ago. Others are finding the reality harder to deal with.

JamboRossi79

jambomickey GTF

See I can do it too :)

I disagree. It works very well for me. It's like someone saving your life then being able to torture you for evermore. Whatever happened in the past doesn't change where we are now.

I fear you misunderstand the situation.

He owns the company, just like Marks and Spencer.

If you dont like what he is selling you then you are free to seek better elsewhere.

If Hearts werent a football club with a brand loyalty he couldnt get away with serving up sub-standard goods and expect to keep his customers.

Nobody will ever boycott Hearts, even if it isnt the same Hearts we knew or want .

We are conditioned Im afraid

Archived