Why DIDN'T we try to sign Riordan?

bighalders

If we had offered the right money to Celtic and to the player he would be scoring for fun for us now, 3 goals, 3 games, derby match up next. The Hearts board should be ashamed we couldn't compete for his signing, it will come back to haunt us, probably 19th October for a start

The Comedian

He didn't want to sign. Why would he sign for a shambles of a club like Hearts? Doesn't matter what we offered, he was never going to sign.

Because he's an overrated skhumbhag.

3 goals 3 games, overrrated hmmmmmm how many Herts strikers can compete with that? none

Stupid thread.

Correct. But some people just like to moan and moan and moan about anything.

We didn't try and sign him becuase he's a s(ummy hibs bawbag.

Stupid thread -- move on forget about it.

unless of course you are a :hobofish:

Is that the best you can do - a :hobofish: I've watched Hearts when they weren't even good enough to get outrof the 1st Division, probably 20 years before you were born:rolleyes:

Is that the best you can do - a :hobofish: I've watched Hearts when they weren't even good enough to get outrof the 1st Division, probably 20 years before you were born:rolleyes:

You stupid man to pick an internet fight with a man who has been watching Hearts from Pre 1st division days to the present day -- can't remember you with us at Arbroath, Montrose, East Stirling -- yes we were in the same league as them for a season -- next time try to engage brain before commenting. :P

You stupid man to pick an internet fight with a man who has been watching Hearts from Pre 1st division days to the present day -- can't remember you with us at Arbroath, Montrose, East Stirling -- yes we were in the same league as them for a season -- next time try to engage brain before commenting. :P

Pre 1st division? I'm talking about there was a premier league then below that a fist division, we were stuck there, not good enough for promotion. Thought I'd explain that for the hard of understanding. As for remembering me as you don't know who I am how could you remember. Until today I've never heard of you, you've only made a few posts, what you do jump from being a Hobo to a Jambo this season :P Fed up watching the hobos for 107 years without winnig the cup :107years:

Pre 1st division? I'm talking about there was a premier league then below that a fist division, we were stuck there, not good enough for promotion. Thought I'd explain that for the hard of understanding. As for remembering me as you don't know who I am how could you remember. Until today I've never heard of you, you've only made a few posts, what you do jump from being a Hobo to a Jambo this season :P Fed up watching the hobos for 107 years without winnig the cup :107years:

I'll put you stupidity down to frustration at todays result and performance.

You are not worth getting hung up about -- this is not going to deteriorate into a 'who's the better fan' contest.

When people are confident in who they are they don't need to feel as insecure as you seem to be -- your desperation to find somone to agree with you and then hit out when no one will is sad.

Sorry to the OP but this is one of the stupidest threads i've seen in ages.

He didn't want to go to Hearts - it's really that simple.

Did you ever have any doubt that he would go back to the wee team?

He was born one of them - just look at his repulsive rat face. This guy will never play for Hearts for any reason.

Riordan is a nut job. Csaba has already confirmed this.

He also scores goals so wouldn't fit in well at Hearts alongside striker.

sadly for us he is the right ned at the right time for the hobos..they will be wetting themselves over the derby prospects..just like they did after the diddy cup...

Archived