Heart of Midlothian vs the huns

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts: Banks, Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Stewart, Mikoliunas, Nade, Velicka.

Rangers: McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Cuellar, Papac, Burke, Ferguson, Hemdani, Adam, McCulloch, Darcheville.

Hearts: Banks, Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Stewart, Mikoliunas, Nade, Velicka.

Rangers: McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Cuellar, Papac, Burke, Ferguson, Hemdani, Adam, McCulloch, Darcheville.

Excellent, 442, we're going to have a go.

C'mon boys lets get it right up their erse sideways. We beat them at Fortress Tynecastle earlier and we will do it again tonight. Its about time we gave those thugs from the west something to greet about.

C'mon the Heaaaaaaaaaaarts.

Victor Meldrew

That Rangers Midfield is quite lightweight really. I'm glad we've gone 4-4-2 because I don't think we need the extra man there: I'd rather have Nade causing trouble for Weir and Papac

'Mon the Hearts

C'mon boys lets get it right up their erse sideways. We beat them at Fortress Tynecastle earlier and we will do it again tonight. Its about time we gave those thugs from the west something to greet about.

C'mon the Heaaaaaaaaaaarts.

I hope you are right but got a funny feeling the ref is going to play a significant part in it :wacko:

I forgot the whole shambles of a draw for this.

After the initial uproar (SFL w*nk w*nk w*nk etc) I was quite happy with how it turned out.

We'll find out just shortly if i was correct in being so.

I hope you are right but got a funny feeling the ref is going to play a significant part in it :wacko:

Just what i pointed out also. Wonder who will get sent off and how many penalties wont we get. :eek:

That Rangers Midfield is quite lightweight really. I'm glad we've gone 4-4-2 because I don't think we need the extra man there: I'd rather have Nade causing trouble for Weir and Papac

'Mon the Hearts

Lightweight ?? Are you serious ??

McCulloch Ferguson Hemdani Adam and Burke Look VERY strong to me. I just hope they're not that interested in this or that we have a plan to play around them.

Getting the ball from back to front quickly and with minimum fuss is a must.

A Boy Named Crow

This is the first time I have ever used Hearts World for the audio - should I be hearing anything yet?

Victor Meldrew
Lightweight ?? Are you serious ??

McCulloch Ferguson Hemdani Adam and Burke Look VERY strong to me. I just hope they're not that interested in this or that we have a plan to play around them.

Getting the ball from back to front quickly and with minimum fuss is a must.

Isn't it 4-4-2 with McCulloch up front with Darcheville?

I meant physically lightweight: they're not particularly big lads.

This is the first time I have ever used Hearts World for the audio - should I be hearing anything yet?

Yes, it's been on since 7:15.

Good day from sunny and crisp, Silicon Valley. may the FORCE be with us and may the Huns be duly crushed and humiliated.

"For it's a grand old team to play for..

And it's a grand old team to go to jail for..........

and if................................"

scott herbertson

I am soundless and pictureless so relying on this and the BBC live text for news - come on the jam tarts!

60/40 possession Huns/Hearts on BBC site.

Always make me think of Thierry Henri - something like

"yeah, wish we had had 75% possession and lost 1-0 "

Defence is at sixes and sevens!

How many times has a clearance rebounded off one of our own players and back in this game!

Archived