Csaba...

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Despite not seeing the team as much as I'd have liked to so far this season. Am I the only person that is beggining to doubt Csaba's managerial ability?

The defence seems all overt he place and our early season wins weren't as convincing as I'd have liked (especially 3-2 to St.Mirren).

Also all of the defeats seemed like the would have been preventable with a more organised defence.

Now I know it's not soley the managers faults and he didn't have much time to correct the numerous problems we have in the team, but surely he could have done something?

I'm willing to give him time, as I was with the many managers that have preceeded him since Vlad came in. however, as much as it pains me to say it, it's looking like moire of the same.

Generic Username

He's got to make some major changes.

If the same mob start in the next game I'd be very alarmed.

One can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. The players - every man jack of them except Kello - are not good enough.

Geoff Kilpatrick
One can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. The players - every man jack of them except Kello - are not good enough.

Correct.

Agreed. Its damage limitation this season. Though in a strange way im happier going into the derby as underdogs rather than having big expectations of a win.

The Hobos tend to get carried away when they think they are going to do us,ala Zali derby,so im hoping that Csaba and the players surprise everybody and do whats required at the piggery.

monkfish1979

Word. I can see Kello being snapped up within the next couple of transfer windows. The problem we're left with after that is that NOBODY would want ANY of the other players based on what they've shown us so far. I don't blame Csaba at all. What he achieved with the Uganda team shows what he's capable of if he has a team that wants to play.

King of the North

THere are one or two changes Csaba should make, and could make - Palazuelos and Rapnik should be given a shot, while the likes of Mole and Audrey should be shot.

However, across the bvoard, you are right. We are not good enough. We have a large yet very average squad.

A long winter ahead.

The two changes Csaba should make are (1) prevent Korobocockup access to Tynie or Riccarton, (2) prevent Chervenuselessov access to Tynie or Riccarton

I think that we are beginning to see why we were able to get Laszlo - and we are also beginning to see why he was willing to come to Hearts.:mad:

Ryan Gosling

He won't be here when 2009 starts.

Making a mistake once, fair enough.

Making the same mistakes 9 times in a row - not good enough at all.

What mistake in particular are you referring too Chris? For the record I still think he needs to be given time and I honestly believe he is being greatly impeded by the continued presence of Korobotchka and Cervenkov at the club.

Guest jambomickey

no manager could make that bunch of dribble any good, the owner has replaced all the quality sold with dross

Ryan Gosling
What mistake in particular are you referring too Chris? For the record I still think he needs to be given time and I honestly believe he is being greatly impeded by the continued presence of Korobotchka and Cervenkov at the club.

4-4-1-1/4-5-1

Jamie Mole

Audrius Ksanavicius

Karipidis in midfield

Wallace being undroppable despite him having the confidence of a one legged teenage boy with a sexual identity crisis

No Gary Glen

Changing tactics from a fluid passing game, seen at the Motherwell game and Hamilton in particular, to HOOFBALL.

Just a few.

Pants Shaton
Despite not seeing the team as much as I'd have liked to so far this season. Am I the only person that is beggining to doubt Csaba's managerial ability?

The defence seems all overt he place and our early season wins weren't as convincing as I'd have liked (especially 3-2 to St.Mirren).

Also all of the defeats seemed like the would have been preventable with a more organised defence.

Now I know it's not soley the managers faults and he didn't have much time to correct the numerous problems we have in the team, but surely he could have done something?

I'm willing to give him time, as I was with the many managers that have preceeded him since Vlad came in. however, as much as it pains me to say it, it's looking like moire of the same.

Csaba talks a good game but you don't earn points at press conferences.

The players are useless - no question.

Csaba is not in FULL CONTROL of team selection - he has had several opportunities to deny interference from the 'axis of gash' and has consistently failed to do so.

4-4-1-1/4-5-1

Jamie Mole

Audrius Ksanavicius

Karipidis in midfield

Wallace being undroppable despite him having the confidence of a one legged teenage boy with a sexual identity crisis

No Gary Glen

Changing tactics from a fluid passing game, seen at the Motherwell game and Hamilton in particular, to HOOFBALL.

Just a few.

I agree in general with your points. The Wallace problem was caused of course by Laszlo needing 6 goalkeepers and a goalie coach rather than more than 1 left back. Mole has put a huge effort into his games though little inspiration.

But the tactics point - Laszlo's passing game has been worked out by the smart managers in the SPL. It was so obvious that slow sideways passing game would be susceptible to teams pressing hard on our defenders when they have the ball. Result - long ball to Ksnavicius.

Is it just me or have we totally changed our ‘playing style’ from the opening couple of games under Csaba?

Against Motherwell and St Mirren we at least attempted to keep possession and play the ball on the deck. Not all of it came off and bizarrely I do recall people moaning when we were passing it around at the back but it was far more effective not to mention easier on the eye than the guff we’ve been served up since.

For some unknown reason we seem to be back to hoofing it aimlessly and playing head tennis in the middle of the park. Even Kello seemed to have abandoned his policy of throwing the ball out to get a move going.

Whatever confidence the players had at the start of the season with the new manager coming in has quickly evaporated and the ball is a hot potato again.

It makes no sense to me that after opening with a couple of wins Csaba would instruct the players to start playing rushed ‘direct’ football.

Today’s tactics or lack of had a familiar look to them.

The ‘Technical Team’ isn’t working

As a non-subscriber to Hearts World, I'm just grateful I've never had to endure one of these pre-match press conferences that have had people creaming their pants about Csaba.

sandylejambo

he not only continuse to play mole, he always takes him off, early in the second half, now if he thinks he's worth his place the next week then there's something not quite right with his reasoning, the lad is pash-poor and we can all see it, the manager see's it after 55 minutes but by the next game he has forgotten, get a grip scaba of GTF

Papering over the cracks that's all theearly wins were doing. Csaba only got the job because he agreed to do what he was told. I don't know what Romanov is trying to achieve but if its to alienate and dishearten the support he's doing a great job.

We are drowning in apathy and nobody at the club appears bothered. Romanov please go away.

Today was like watching Hearts last season under Frail...

Jamie Mole is the new Calum Elliot, hopeless striker who continues to be played every week and looks like a liability

Karipidis is playing "the Zaliukas role" ie a centre half playing in centre mid for no apparent reason

Long hopefull balls being punted up to the strikers that just get cleared easily and set up an opposition attack

Its dire. Now im not sure how much of that is down to Csaba but between him and Vlad they need to:

Play 2 up front!

Send Mole to Alloa and tell him to take Ksanivicius with him

Get Karipidis either at RB or on the bench.

Bring Palezuelos into the midfield, a player who while not the greatest can at least control the ball and play some passes around.

Bring in at least 1 left back as Wallace is useless

Give Nade a run in the team up front along with another striker who isn't Jamie Mole.

If Csaba does some of these im sure we would improve but I wont be holding my breath....

I think that we are beginning to see why we were able to get Laszlo - and we are also beginning to see why he was willing to come to Hearts.:mad:

It's beginning to remind me of Graham Rix...............

(only difference then was we had a few decent players, now even Jose Mourhino could do much with the journeymen we have!

Kello Stewart and Kingston can stay the rest can go, oh and I hope its not too early but our great white hope Tullberg looks like a first division player!

""Are you joking with me? ? I can't believe this has happened. He is an assistant manager and would be good in that role, but not as manager. I don't think he has the personality to be a No.1, but I also think he doesn't have the experience. There are many things he doesn't have for this kind of job. Time will tell if Hearts have made the wrong choice."

I remember when all mocked that quote. Anyone remember who said that about Csaba and maybe feel he knows what he was talking about ? :rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It amazes me that people got so excited in the first place. I mean, when you look at it completely objectively, he had no pedigree whatsoever. A couple of years in Hungary and a stint at Uganda (who have since replaced him with Bobby Williamson). Not a dig at Csaba at all, but what exactly was all the enthusiasm based on?

It amazes me that people got so excited in the first place. I mean, when you look at it completely objectively, he had no pedigree whatsoever. A couple of years in Hungary and a stint at Uganda (who have since replaced him with Bobby Williamson). Not a dig at Csaba at all, but what exactly was all the enthusiasm based on?

By the slavers and blethering in press conferences.

To be fair he appears to have helped Nade's fitness. And that is about it.

I guess that he is doing exactly what Romanov specified though. Laszlo clearly knew the script when he came in.

Father Tiresias
Csaba talks a good game but you don't earn points at press conferences.

The players are useless - no question.

Csaba is not in FULL CONTROL of team selection - he has had several opportunities to deny interference from the 'axis of gash' and has consistently failed to do so.

Anyone who thinks he is in full control is quite simply a fool.

I remember when all mocked that quote. Anyone remember who said that about Csaba and maybe feel he knows what he was talking about ? :rolleyes:

Some dodgy german I'll bet ;)

Either Csaba is pish or Romanov is back with full on interference, cos I sure as sh*t can't see any difference between what we have now and what we had with Frail.

Case in point is right at the end, Kilmarnock scored and Jefferies subbed to shore things up and get the points. Csaba did NOTHING until it was too late and lumped Makela on with 3mins to go.

Is it just me or wasn't this a previous Romanov tactic? Pointless Makela sub on with no time to do anything except misplace the odd pass.

Job done. Hearts lose.

I'm edging closer to a full on Romanov GTF. No stand, no hope, no point in him as all he does is cause more problems than solutions.

Did anyone feel happier today that we have Laszlo/Burger/Cernenkov/Korobotcha as management team rather than JJ/Gary Locke?

Thought lazio said the team had to learn to change formation when things had to change in the game . never seen any changes last two games when we been getting beat. GET IT SORTED TEAM & MANAGER.

I thought after the Motherwell game that the team looked and fought as if Csaba was in major, if not full, control and I think the players felt the same. Now my personal feeling is that Csaba has almost full control of training but little if any say in the team that plays on match days. The result is the same lack of motivation and commitment as last year. I fear this season may actually turn out worse than last.

I thought after the Motherwell game that the team looked and fought as if Csaba was in major, if not full, control and I think the players felt the same. Now my personal feeling is that Csaba has almost full control of training but little if any say in the team that plays on match days. The result is the same lack of motivation and commitment as last year. I fear this season may actually turn out worse than last.

The squad is poorer than last year with the likes of Pospisil, Velicka, Tall, Pinilla (!) away and only Kello of the new signings looking like a player so far.

And the management system looks to be just as bad as last year.

today for some bizzare reason we decided to hit all of our free kicks early as possible.

I reckon csaba must have been behind this.

earlier in the season we were launching high balls in for free kicks.

We had audrey and mole at this point.

We had tullberg today so we decided not to bother with balls in to the box.

bizzare

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It looks like Csaba was allowed to try two strikers for the first hour. After that I don't think it was his decision to bring on Audrey, that was decided before the game.

not the case.

larry, berra and stewart are. the rest are not. well, maybe miko.

i have not seen even a decent performance from us this season. He says all the right things and stuff. But to be honest playing Kara in midfield and playing mole and Ksanavicius at all says to me he has no clue about football.

Teuchterjambo

He has only made one msitake but it is a whopper - he agreed to take the job with the conditions imposed on him.

We will never know if Csaba really has what it takes because he will never have the opportunity.

The fact that he entered into this charade tells you a lot about him though - as long as Romanov is here this is how it is going to be.

Criticisng Csaba or anyone else is futile there is only one way to deal with the cancer that infects our club - to cut it out.

If only we could !

I don't think any manager can deliver the miracle required by our fans in the time he has been given so far.

Never have agreed with the requirement for instant success that seems to be a pre-requisite of football management these days - even when I have not approved of the appointment.

I think Csaba is a good manager who has had a dreadful game and a very poor game in successive weeks. He got his tactics wrong today that is without doubt (his fault IMO)the team let him down last week (IMO).

All other games so far, including Falkirk, I think he has got it about as right as anyone with the squad and the opponents faced could have.

The Jury is out on him as a hearts manager in my view, but it is way too early to cast judgement

Libertonian_II

While I have a lot of sympathy for CL re the duds he has to work with, I cannot understand why Mole, Ksanavicius & Makela continue to play for us when there are other options that need tried out

I'm not convinced about Obua or Tullberg either. I thought Kello may be the real deal but he's no Craig Gordon when it comes to agility or kicking.

Maybe he's having to play the game according to the VR philosophy. If so, maybe he should say it like it is and leave while his 'reputation' is still reasonably intact. So far he has made no difference. He's identified the problems, but so could your average supporter. He hasn't come up with an answer yet

rudi must stay
It looks like Csaba was allowed to try two strikers for the first hour. After that I don't think it was his decision to bring on Audrey, that was decided before the game.

if it was decided he would play why didn't he just start?

I don't think any manager can deliver the miracle required by our fans in the time he has been given so far.

Never have agreed with the requirement for instant success that seems to be a pre-requisite of football management these days - even when I have not approved of the appointment.

I think Csaba is a good manager who has had a dreadful game and a very poor game in successive weeks. He got his tactics wrong today that is without doubt (his fault IMO)the team let him down last week (IMO).

All other games so far, including Falkirk, I think he has got it about as right as anyone with the squad and the opponents faced could have.

The Jury is out on him as a hearts manager in my view, but it is way too early to cast judgement

WAKE UP FFS!! Rix, Valdas, Frail, Csaba - the names change everything else remains the same. Performances, moral, tactics, players out of position, daft substitutions. You can't really call any of them managers even, in fact under the trade descriptions act you probably would not get away describing their position as 'head coach', in the European sense a head coach would have control of selection and tactics at least, none of these guys have had that and if anyone can't see that then they must be blind or in denial!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
if it was decided he would play why didn't he just start?

Because Csaba was maybe given permission to start with Mole and Tullberg together, with the proviso that if it wasn't working Audrey was to replace one of them after an hour.

You mean like Steven Frail was impeded?. Certainly he is being impeded they are Vlads henchmen and if you dont carry out thier directions your on the dole, come to think of it if you do carry out their directions your still on the dole because they wont work. Unfortunately he is probably a very nice man but he is in a totally impossible situation.

UOTE=Martin_T;546314]What mistake in particular are you referring too Chris? For the record I still think he needs to be given time and I honestly believe he is being greatly impeded by the continued presence of Korobotchka and Cervenkov at the club.

The Old Tolbooth

But it would help if the players we had were played in their correct positions, and also if the strongest team available for selection actually started the games.

This is the reason that I think either Csaba is fekkin clueless, or Romanov is still picking the team. :mad:

rudiskacel06

shaba doesnt pick the side hes a puppet,mole and wallace are costing us points and yep they be played next week,keep it up vlad you are destroyin our club.

mole - 1st divison at best

Wee audrey - not HMFC standard whats Lithunian 1st Div !!

kari - good defender - never a midfielder

wallace - what has happened to him - I remember his goal vs Killie away in Scottish cup

Czaba he can not be picking this team!!!

Archived