FIFA 08 & Pro Evo 08

hmfc_liam06

FIFA 08 or Pro Evo 08  

1 member has voted

1. 1. FIFA 08 or Pro Evo 08

• FIFA 08
    • Pro Evo 08

Just purchased a PS2 and got FIFA with it but Pro Evo is in the post, whats users opinion on them both? Ive played FIFA a few times online now and seems a lot better online than offline.

PS. Anyone running leagues on either games online i could join?

On the PS2, definitely Pro Evo. But the next-gen versions of PES are a shambles, so if its the PS3, go for Fifa. Which is a very good game this year btw.

Darth Sidious

Just bought FIFA 08 for my PS3, so I voted for that. I usually buy PES but have heard from a few places FIFA is better.

Anyone know if the player database is updatable?

TBH, I thought the new Pro Ev for the X-Box360 was pants. I prefer playing the last one on the old PS2.

Thinking about having a look at Fifa. Was always a Prov Ev man but they dropped the ball for me with the last offering.

if its on the ps3, then i dont know tbh, still havent played fifa on it. played pro eveo on it and didnt think there was anything wrong with it other than the annoying slowdown, and the graphics etc are quite frankly crap considering how powerful the PS3 was.

Darth Sidious

Just read my FIFA 08 booklet. You can download updated rosters online. To play online you need the latest rosters, how I love the Yank terminology.

No need to update the Hearts team then...

Archived