Half-Time on Saturday - Cheer on the Kids

brunstanejambo

brunstanejambo

Half time on Saturday will see a couple of kids teams playing on the pitch, so please try and give them all a cheer!

The kids taking part are all just local community boys club players (aged 8-9) who get up early every Saturday or Sunday morning to play the game for the fun of it - and if I am being honest none of them have a hope in hell of ever making it as pro players. The boys are all really looking forward to their 15 minutes in the spotlight though so please help make their day memorable by getting right behind them when they play.

Half time on Saturday will see a couple of kids teams playing on the pitch, so please try and give them all a cheer!

The kids taking part are all just local community boys club players (aged 8-9) who get up early every Saturday or Sunday morning to play the game for the fun of it - and if I am being honest none of them have a hope in hell of ever making it as pro players. The boys are all really looking forward to their 15 minutes in the spotlight though so please help make their day memorable by getting right behind them when they play.

Thats the game!!! That should give them the push they need in todays dog eat dog world.

Will be sure to have a wee watch... been the best thing on display at tynie in recent, weeks, years, decades! ;)

heartsfc_fan

Watching the kids at the Inverness game at half time, some cracking football from the wee ones!

Oh, off topic. When will Chris Hoy be paraded at half time? I heard Hearts were going to invite him along?

Dr. Bapswent
Thats the game!!! That should give them the push they need in todays dog eat dog world.

Will be sure to have a wee watch... been the best thing on display at tynie in recent, weeks, years, decades! ;)

Ha Ha, brilliant.

Great idea, whip any spirit and aspiration they had out of them, no need for them to be further disappointed as they grow up.

brunstanejambo
Thats the game!!! That should give them the push they need in todays dog eat dog world.QUOTE]

I'm their coach so I just hope that none of them look on kickback and know that I am brunstanejambo.

I guess my comments don't quite fit with the motivational words of wisdom that I give them each week telling them that they are world class.

I'm their coach so I just hope that none of them look on kickback and know that I am brunstanejambo.I guess my comments don't quite fit with the motivational words of wisdom that I give them each week telling them that they are world class.

Emmm correct me if I'm wrong.. but... I think you might have given it away!

On a more serious note, I hope they all enjoy it and remember it for years to come.

Not trying to "out" you, but where in Brunstane are you? I'm in the Crescent....

Nelly Terraces

It didn't stop Clum and Mole getting a game for HMFC, so don't rule it out this early in their careers!:P

Will give them a shout from Section N. 'Mon the laddies.

brunstanejambo

I'm actually not really brunstanejambo anymore as I moved about 18 months ago. When I first registered I was living in Gilberstoun just off of Brunstane Road South though and wasn't clever enough to think up a wittier name...

Just realised I really should update my profile.

Brunstane Road South nr Gilberstoun Jambo has a ring to it.....

I'm actually not really brunstanejambo anymore as I moved about 18 months ago. When I first registered I was living in Gilberstoun just off of Brunstane Road South though and wasn't clever enough to think up a wittier name...

brunstanejambo
Emmm correct me if I'm wrong.. but... I think you might have given it away!

If any of them ask I'll say that it must be the coach from the other team that posted that awfull comment about none of them making it.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just kiddin ;)

So, for the sake of anonymity, you're the Kirkcaldy coach???? The laddie Jack Stewart with the Windsor is a good player.....

Kirkcaldy United and Musselburgh Windsor

brunstanejambo
So, for the sake of anonymity, you're the Kirkcaldy coach???? The laddie Jack Stewart with the Windsor is a good player.....

yeah... um, that's right - I'm the Kirkcaldy coach...

Hmm... some laddie Stewart... Obviously I've never seen or heard of him what with me being from Fife, so thanks for the tip I'll watch out for him if he is playing

PS How is Wallyford these days?

yeah... um, that's right - I'm the Kirkcaldy coach...

Hmm... some laddie Stewart... Obviously I've never seen or heard of him what with me being from Fife, so thanks for the tip I'll watch out for him if he is playing

brunstanejambo
PS How is Wallyford these days?

Word here in Fife is that Wallyford is great, and that anyone who moved there a while ago is doing well.

Now that I've just looked at a map and realised where the Crescent actually is -

Are you going on Saturday?

I'll be expecting a big cheer from section J if that's where you're still sitting.

We will be there.

Was just about to post a picture of that laddie Stewart holding a Hearts flag with another wee laddie on the 14th May 2008 in the Gorgie Suite....

Word here in Fife is that Wallyford is great, and that anyone who moved there a while ago is doing well.

Now that I've just looked at a map and realised where the Crescent actually is -

Are you going on Saturday?

I'll be expecting a big cheer from section J if that's where you're still sitting.

brunstanejambo
We will be there.

Was just about to post a picture of that laddie Stewart holding a Hearts flag with another wee laddie on the 14th May 2008 in the Gorgie Suite....

Would you believe it - I have a photo taken on the 14th May 2006 in the Gorgie Suite of two wee laddies holding a Hearts flag.

What's the chances of you having one taken exactly 2 years later...

OMG... that's sacrilege. What year is it anyway???? Haha.

Hope the wee man enjoys his day and i'll get Andrew down to the front for when they run round. Tell jack to look out for him.

Would you believe it - I have a photo taken on the 14th May 2006 in the Gorgie Suite of two wee laddies holding a Hearts flag.

What's the chances of you having one taken exactly 2 years later...

Archived