Bribery & Corruption

colinmaroon

Interesting article!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1066468/Did-Russian-mafia-pay-Bayern-throw-UEFA-Cup-semi-final-Zenit-St-Petersburg.html

Thank goodness we live in the only country in the world where football is not subject to any corruption whatsoever!!!

I've just had a very scary thought - what if ZSP were disqualified from the tournament, as happened to Marseille all those years ago?

You know what that would mean?!

Like Dick Advocaat said when interviewed, Gazprom, who own Zenit, are an multinational corporation that deal with a whole host of countries, why would they want to jepoardise these relationships by buying their way to a cup which would bring in a very small amount of money compared to their overall wealth.

The whole thing is bollocks in my opinion

didn't the report yesterday in the sun say that the guy bragged about bribing both the

semi and the final? or did i imagine that. if so der hun could be in trouble

didn't the report yesterday in the sun say that the guy bragged about bribing both the

Rangers barely scored a goal in the entire competition, I don't think they would need to bribe them.

Chick (I'm a buddies fan ;)) Young was on the radio putting forward that if ZSP were stripped of the cup, then the Huns would be UEFA cup winners.

Chick (I'm a buddies fan ;)) Young was on the radio putting forward that if ZSP were stripped of the cup, then the Huns would be UEFA cup winners.

I'll bet the eejitt was wetting his pants at the prospect.

Yes, a claim has been made the final was fixed to.

I can just imagine it

Mafia Boss: We want to fix the match Mr Murray - we will pay.

David Murray: Yes, we would be interested, this normally happens in our games anyway but if we are getting money from it too, then even better.

Mafia Boss: It's a deal then.

Only once they have shaken on it does Murray realise they have agreed to fix the game so Rangers lose and not win.

Seymour M Hersh

The Spanish judge guy looks a cool dude though. I'm sure he's not just trying to get himself media attention (with such a high profile allegation) for anything other than honourable reasons though.:rolleyes:

It's just nice to see the Daily Mail publish an article which isn't warning us all that jobless, gay, muslim peedos are going to eat our children. Then kill Lady Di again.

Still wouldnt wipe my bum with it. (im an andrex alo-vera guy)

I dont think ZSP would risk the bother to be honest. Russia's on its way to being the biggest and richest football nation and they know it, so why jeopardise it? Mind you.... ye nivir ken

Colonel Kurtz
It's just nice to see the Daily Mail publish an article which isn't warning us all that jobless, gay, muslim peedos are going to eat our children. Then kill Lady Di again.

Still wouldnt wipe my bum with it. (im an andrex alo-vera guy)

I dont think ZSP would risk the bother to be honest. Russia's on its way to being the biggest and richest football nation and they know it, so why jeopardise it? Mind you.... ye nivir ken

I thought it was the ex commisionar of The Met.who eat bairns according to the mail.

Corruption in italy and Germany is common,anyone who saw the last Catalan derby would also suggest Spain

But never in Scotland ,despite the fact the SFA have previous in the Cadete affair

I thought it was the ex commisionar of The Met.who eat bairns according to the mail.

Corruption in italy and Germany is common,anyone who saw the last Catalan derby would also suggest Spain

But never in Scotland ,despite the fact the SFA have previous in the Cadete affair

Sorry dude, whats the Cadete affair??

Yeh their's corruption everywhere I guess. Got to imagine Brasil, Argentina, COlombia.... (maybe thats a bit xenophobic, but prob true)

I think the corruption in Scotland is of a different sort. Its more to do with split allegiancy and politics/religion. Obviously it all has a financial impact, but it's less direct and not as financially motivated. Still as bent as a ninebob note tho

Archived