The Orcs are costcutting!

CBjambo

Would you like Velicka back at Tynecastle?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you like Velicka back at Tynecastle?

Guest juvehearts

ha ha ha GTFster is being emptied!

nothing than what you deserve you money grabbing traiting bassa.

i still hope youre next toly is a hedgehog

Looks like the credit crunch and FC Kaunus have hit them hard!

We may get Velicka back on the cheap!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1067070/Half-dozen-head-Ibrox-exit-Rangers-look-lighten-wage-bill.html

Would you have him back?

I doubt Rangers have paid more than a down payment on him so far anyway !

....and yes I would :eek:...........if you know what I mean

What about this though

'Existing levels of expenditure can't be maintained in the current economic climate and, as we look to the future, it is becoming more important to focus on the development of young players to ensure the long-term sustainability of the club.'

That's a statement from D. Murray................had that been VR the red tops would be all over the club like a rash ( cost cutting = club in total turmoil )

always good to see a reminder that Webster's career is going horribly wrong too.

Seymour M Hersh

I voted yes but we'd have to get rid of one forward to enable this. Absolutely no point in making the squad bigger and more expensive again just when we appear to be reducing the wage bill.

I voted yes but we'd have to get rid of one forward to enable this. Absolutely no point in making the squad bigger and more expensive again just when we appear to be reducing the wage bill.

how about juho?

how about juho?

Definately... I thought he could do a job for us at the start of the season, but 10 mins into his season debut against Mudderwell and I hope I never see him play a game for Hearts again... worst first touch ever!

I'd also replace Ksanivicius for Velicka... that would keep the Lithuanian quota up and Vlad happy!;)

Guest juvehearts
I'd take Webster back aswell, might mean the difference between 3rd and 5th and he's better than Berra! Q abuse.

what else did you expect?

now do we want to welecome back the pie man also?

both are the same as each other & i still hope both of their next craps are hedgehogs

Orcs?? That is a horrid word that sellick us to discribe them:(

Yes, but it does seem quite apt.

I'm sure there are horrid words to describe Sellick that are Orc in origin, but that doesn't seem to bother folk.

Any player that kisses the Rangers badge in their first game for the club can kiss my erse. No thanks.

I'd take Webster back aswell, might mean the difference between 3rd and 5th and he's better than Berra! Q abuse.

I was thinking about this too.

If he showed contrition, I'd take him back.

Not going to happen though. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Dundee Utd.

the voice from above

Delighted to see Webter reaping what he's sowed.

I'd happily have Velicka in place of Juho.

I'd also be quite happy to take a gamble on Steven Smith and Chris Burke.

I was thinking about this too.

If he showed contrition, I'd take him back.

Not going to happen though. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Dundee Utd.

I too would take him back, but I would suggest that his top level career is over due to injuries.

No chance it will happen. For one, Rangers won't sell him to us for any less than the ?650,000 we recieved for him from Viking. No chance will we pay that. Secondly, Velicka will be on far higher wages at Rangers and we won't be able to match them.

No chance it will happen. For one, Rangers won't sell him to us for any less than the ?650,000 we recieved for him from Viking. No chance will we pay that. Secondly, Velicka will be on far higher wages at Rangers and we won't be able to match them.

Maybe we could get him on loan via Wigan??!!!:rolleyes:

I would be very happy to take him back and would like to see us going after Chris Burke to think he could do a job for us.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Stephen Smith was turning into a cracking left back before his injury and would be ideal for us right now.

Whether we could afford the transfer fees/wages for any of those 3 or whether Vlad would be willing to buy from Rangers is another matter.

Velicka scored a good few in a team making very few chances, he would walk into our team. A fit Chris Burke would be another great signing. Doubt either will happen. The price tag will be bumped up when Murray sees interest from Hearts.

Looks like the credit crunch and FC Kaunus have hit them hard!

We may get Velicka back on the cheap!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1067070/Half-dozen-head-Ibrox-exit-Rangers-look-lighten-wage-bill.html

Would you have him back?

Probably not, he has had his time with us. Another one seduced by the darkside of the force who never stopped talking in the press about how glad he was to be playing for Rangers. And there was me thinking it was only Scottish players that wanted to play for RANTIC. :rolleyes:

I'd take Steven Smith off their hands though! A decent natural left back.

I'd glad take any player back that would help improve the quality of our team. That would include Webster or Velicka, hell, even Pressley at the age he is. But its all irrelevant. None of them would consider a return to Hearts. Not as long as Romanov runs the club. End of.

Probably not, he has had his time with us. Another one seduced by the darkside of the force who never stopped talking in the press about how glad he was to be playing for Rangers. And there was me thinking it was only Scottish players that wanted to play for RANTIC. :rolleyes:

I'd take Steven Smith off their hands though! A decent natural left back.

I think you are being unfair to Velicka. Unlike Webster he did not try to manipulate a move to the Huns nor did he go in the huff.

Once he was signed by Rangers it was only then that he came out with the usual "I'm delighted to be here" guff.

Seymour M Hersh
how about juho?

Yes he'd be ideal as he seems to be on a higher salary than most. AV's salary would have also increased due to the contract he signed at the Orcs.

Got to laugh at Murray saying Der Hun need to look at bringing through their own youngsters. They could have done this easily this summer, but as soon as the knuckle draggers started giving Murray a hard time about Cuellar Wattie suddenly went out and bought big.

Huns don't do irony though do they.

Definately... I thought he could do a job for us at the start of the season, but 10 mins into his season debut against Mudderwell and I hope I never see him play a game for Hearts again... worst first touch ever!

I'd also replace Ksanivicius for Velicka... that would keep the Lithuanian quota up and Vlad happy!;)

Yes it was an horrenous first touch, but is it not a bit extreme to judge a player on one touch of the ball? Juho may not be a great footballer but in the few times I've seen him he works hard and has scored goals.

Yes it was an horrenous first touch, but is it not a bit extreme to judge a player on one touch of the ball? Juho may not be a great footballer but in the few times I've seen him he works hard and has scored goals.

Yup your right he has scored goals and a couple o crackers too... but that was too long ago now... I think he's gone the way of the Clum... too frightened to try and is probably best to head for pastures new. His goal against DUFC where the lesser spotted Beslija supplied a cracking pinpoint cross was one of the best of the season at Tynie in 05/06!

If he can score 30 yarders in the reserves and goals for fun in the Finnish leagues he can't be that bad... so it is down to the Csaba's tactics that have meant he's been deployed poorly!

Good goal against Barca and a nice burd too!

I'm not feelin that sorry for him now.

Yup your right he has scored goals and a couple o crackers too... but that was too long ago now... I think he's gone the way of the Clum... too frightened to try and is probably best to head for pastures new. His goal against DUFC where the lesser spotted Beslija supplied a cracking pinpoint cross was one of the best of the season at Tynie in 05/06!

If he can score 30 yarders in the reserves and goals for fun in the Finnish leagues he can't be that bad... so it is down to the Csaba's tactics that have meant he's been deployed poorly!

Good goal against Barca and a nice burd too!

I'm not feelin that sorry for him now.

Indeed - Hearts could make a fortune from selling calendars of his woman. I think he owes it to us!

Francis Albert

It wasn't just one. He had a dozen "first touches" equally as bad as each other. To be fair, in a "just how bad can he be" sense it was one of the more entertaining twenty minutes I've seen at Tynecastle recently.

Any player that kisses the Rangers badge in their first game for the club can kiss my erse. No thanks.

To be fair from what I seen he didn't kiss the badge. He just went a bt mental and grabbed the shirt.

I may be wrong though.

To be fair from what I seen he didn't kiss the badge. He just went a bt mental and grabbed the shirt.

I may be wrong though.

Why did he grab the shirt if it was not for badge kissing?

Burkes contract is due to run out next summer, and the fact he is basically a reserve player now, we could either sign him on a pre-contract or if we wanted him in January i wouldnt think there would be a big fee involved, even if it went to arbitration.

Webster - No way, Id rather stick pins in my balls than see that little judas in a Hearts Jersey again, I hope he rots in some lower league clubs reserves.

Velicka - While he might be an answer to our goalscoring problems I don;t think i would want him back either, do we really want a player who slated us when he left, then signed for Rangers and made comments about how great they are etc etc, then goes and kisses the badge after his goal...

Hemdami - I would take in a heart beat, but the wages and transfer fee are beyond us.

Darcheville - Same as Hemdami

PontiusPilate

Burke would be a great signing but is he not on about 12k a week just now? What sort of drop in wages would he be willing to take?

burke would never happen and it probably wouldn't be a bad thing if it doesn't happen. he's every bit as much the 'orrible, dastardly little diving cheat that oor miko is made out to be by the guttersnipe press. at the moment he doesn't have a name for it (even hobos could work out why).... put him in a hearts shirt and he would soon be known for it, for surefire.

velicka? another which probably wouldn't happen. rumour had it that he wanted oot of the gorgie big-top 'cos he was sick or romanov.

webster? i would rather don the snotty green rag of leith than see that play for hearts again.

Charlie-Brown

The Championship is realistically the only place that Old Firm players can get comparable wages to what they are on now - barring the Premiership of course & La Liga etc.......

Which Rangers player would be affordable & provide the best value for money in the same way that Dave McPherson did previously?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

But we didn't get ?650,00 - Kaunas did. He was a loan, wasn't he?

Maybe that means the huns will let us have him for nothing, since that's what we got...... :rolleyes:

I'd take Smith, Burke, Velicka and Webster.

Darcheville and Hemdani would improve our squad but would not be worth the wages.

But we didn't get ?650,00 - Kaunas did. He was a loan, wasn't he?

Maybe that means the huns will let us have him for nothing, since that's what we got...... :rolleyes:

Right enough. Ok take "we" to mean UBIG

We are all "together" after all. :rolleyes:

I really hate all that together cr@p.

J.T.F.Robertson
Right enough. Ok take "we" to mean UBIG

We are all "together" after all. :rolleyes:

I really hate all that together cr@p.

How about, "we are all apart of each other"? :confused:

portobellojambo1

Of the players mentioned in the article the one name that sticks out to me is Chris Burke. I think he could do a real job for us wide right. I, too, would love to see Andy Webster back at the heart of our defence, but I have not really been following what has been happening to him since he left, so have no idea of his fitness levels. Don't really know enough about Steven Smith to know if he would be a good capture, and I am not sure about Velicka (yes he scored a few goals for us, but the number of games he did absolutely nowt in and missed countless chances vastly outnumbered those games in which he scored. Would prefer us to find a reliable centre forward, who could pitch in with goals on a more regular basis).

A no-brainer.

For the last two years Velicka was the ONLY player we had who scored on a regular basis.

Sad but true and we desperately need someone like him right now.

Archived