Thank you Ulysses

John S

On behalf of ?Friends of the Heart of Midlothian War Memorial? I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Ulysses for all his help and support and his huge openhandedness in helping the group get up and running.

There is no doubt that without Ulysses? various contributions, technical support and not least of all generosity, the group could not possibly have got off to such an effective start.

We all thought it important to acknowledge this, so thanks Ulysses

Guest jambomickey
On behalf of ?Friends of the Heart of Midlothian War Memorial? I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Ulysses for all his help and support and his huge openhandedness in helping the group get up and running.

There is no doubt that without Ulysses? various contributions, technical support and not least of all generosity, the group could not possibly have got off to such an effective start.

We all thought it important to acknowledge this, so thanks Ulysses

hear hear

Buffalo Bill

Perhaps everyone who reads this thread would consider adding the petition to their signature?

Buffalo Bill

Absolutely, as an old friend and stalwart i am suitably humbled by your ever generous and unstinting support of all things altruistic related to JKB and HMFC. you cast a long shadow for us mere mortals to hide behind. thanks a million again and hoping to catch up with you soon:welldone::welldone::clap::pray::boy_hug::star::mj_zivili:

Would be even better if Dave was here to share this time with us

Archived