Clum 2 in 2 he is Dancing.

Munch

He's scored 5 this season and I believe he could have done that here had he not been hounded out by gods most gifted footballers that go to the games @ tynie.

Who's the next young player we all want to hound out... moan its fun.

You've really hit the nail on the head here but then all those so-called supporters will have forgotten all the abuse they gave him and, of course, he has found his level hasn't he ?????????

Fortunately, young Miko has learned to ignore the abuse and I have a feeling he'll come good this season despite all he has had to put up with from Richard Gordon et al.

Article in EEN This afternoon Clum does not want to come back to HMFC, Says he wants to stay on at Livingstone.

Any Thoughts on this ?:cheer1::cheer1::band::cheers::runaway:

Aye, he's enjoyong his football again.

You've really hit the nail on the head here but then all those so-called supporters will have forgotten all the abuse they gave him and, of course, he has found his level hasn't he ?????????

Fortunately, young Miko has learned to ignore the abuse and I have a feeling he'll come good this season despite all he has had to put up with from Richard Gordon et al.

Miko is quality, and you are correct he will come good.

letsalllaughathobos
He's also young and probably easily effected by outside factors...

we had no one at the club last year to protect him.. the flack he got from the fans, who imo were venting there anger (created by the club as a whole) on him was embarrassing..

judging a young player on last years debacle... now thats also embarrassing.

Your right, this is embarrassing.

have you ever met clum?

i have and he seems as slow and daft of the park as he was on the park.

he was s**** pure and simple.

last season was the nail in the coffin for me.

as a striker(if thats what you would call him)he was **** poor.

no heart,disire,skill or ability just a complete wast of space.

i still ant seewhy anyone could still defend him after some of the performances he put in.

Sheriff Fatman
the motherwell loan is not a good one to judge him on. The club sent him off to motherwell before he got a driving liscence and as he lived in edinburgh, every journey to training was very hard and meant he could not gel with the new team well enough.

Oh please, 45 minutes on a train, such a hardship.

What a pathetic excuse.

For gods sake I know 2 hours each way commuting to their job every day.

Oh please, 45 minutes on a train, such a hardship.

What a pathetic excuse.

For gods sake I know 2 hours each way commuting to their job every day.

He needs to spend a couple of hours a day polishing up his dancing routines cos he is a rubbish dancer as well as murder at football.:movethatass:

have you ever met clum?

i still ant seewhy anyone could still defend him after some of the performances he put in.

Dont believe you, footballers are not stupid.

Heart & desire... can see screaming at him helping those parts of his game.

Come on, he's no where near as bad as some make out here.... if he is then I look forward to every one on here pulling on the Scotland jersey, even if it is under 21's.

I have ripped into Clum on this board for poor performances in the past. Bad positioning and lousy attitude were his biggest failings IMO.

But

Let the record show that I did see signs of a footballer in him. Sometimes he did pass well and make intelligent runs. He scored a couple of very good goals against Dunfermline (IIRC).

Whether he will be SPL material or not, I can't say. But he certainly won't make it at Hearts. The boo boy cretins have decided that already - and he does seem to react badly to abuse.

I wish him luck.

I have ripped into Clum on this board for poor performances in the past. Bad positioning and lousy attitude were his biggest failings IMO.

But

Let the record show that I did see signs of a footballer in him. Sometimes he did pass well and make intelligent runs. He scored a couple of very good goals against Dunfermline (IIRC).

Whether he will be SPL material or not, I can't say. But he certainly won't make it at Hearts. The boo boy cretins have decided that already - and he does seem to react badly to abuse.

I wish him luck.

Two of our best goals came from him last season, vrs ICT away.

Colonel Kurtz
have you ever met clum?

I have also met Calum and granted you"ll not spend your time with him discussing Pasternacks symbolism in Dr Zhivago

,however he was a decent enough YOUNG lad.bit wide in the company of his mates,but at that age .....

Overall they were a good bunch of lads,from difering backgrounds.

The icelandic boys were always well mannered and very well educated I would say.

Wee Driver was impeccably mannered and polite.

The Norn Iron boys came from a different culture .

Overall they had the fashion sense of the young,which they "wore like cheap perfume"

The worst musical taste I have ever heard...West Cenral La meets Ibiza,but overall a good bunch.

The worst part of John Mcglynns job was telling some of them they had been released,I can understand why

A player who lacked pace, finishing, flair, creativity before he went to Motherwell. Proved he wasn't very good at Motherwell (don't think the Hearts fans can be blamed for that) and has now probably found his level. I've never been one for booing our players at games and think it does damage players' performances, butI just don't think Elliot is a very good player.

hearts_crazy

Come back Calum all is forgiven:p

Just because he scores a few goals in the peshy First Division, well whoopee doopee doo!!!

I've got 2 words for those who think he has suddenly become the new John Robertson - Denis Wyness. Anybody else get all excited when we signed Denis Wyness after he scored 10 zillion goals in his last season at ICT when they were in the First Division, and then get seriously let down by his seriously pesh scoring record with us?

Calum has found his level, and to be honest i'm pretty amazed that even the 1st Division is his level, I would have thought more 2nd or 3rd on the evidence of last season.

If Livingston come up next season, and Calum is stil there don't expect any goals from him next season, the SPL is way beyond his mediocre talent, he's proved that time and time again.

Come back Calum all is forgiven:p

Just because he scores a few goals in the peshy First Division, well whoopee doopee doo!!!

I've got 2 words for those who think he has suddenly become the new John Robertson - Denis Wyness. Anybody else get all excited when we signed Denis Wyness after he scored 10 zillion goals in his last season at ICT when they were in the First Division, and then get seriously let down by his seriously pesh scoring record with us?

Calum has found his level, and to be honest i'm pretty amazed that even the 1st Division is his level, I would have thought more 2nd or 3rd on the evidence of last season.

If Livingston come up next season, and Calum is stil there don't expect any goals from him next season, the SPL is way beyond his mediocre talent, he's proved that time and time again.

Who's said he's the new Robbo, they'd need there head read boy.

Archived