stand up if you love jamtarts

festerlehearts

festerlehearts

well guys easter road is not to far away and i am asking all hearts fans to stand up and be counted no sitting down stand up and get behind our team ,as we all know other teams have done this at tynecastle to support there team why cant we, right from the start to the end ...............the gorgie boys are in town.........:107years::hobofish:

Make sure you are not at Tannadice then as standing is not allowed!!

Wonder how many they will get to sit at Easter Road.

Cant wait

:107years:

do my fellow jambos have the bottle i dont think so could be wrong now is the time for us to get behind our team and noise those scvnbees up

letsalllaughathobos

get it up them **** b******s MON THE JAMBOS, pity there is a international break i cannie wait.

Guest juvehearts
well guys easter road is not to far away and i am asking all hearts fans to stand up and be counted no sitting down stand up and get behind our team ,as we all know other teams have done this at tynecastle to support there team why cant we, right from the start to the end ...............the gorgie boys are in town.........:107years::hobofish:

I take it youve never been to easter road before son :welldone:

Guest juvehearts
hope that boy wears his gay pink hoody again haha

funnt everyone should mention the hibs gam,e

weh have killie at tyne to deal with 1st!

festerlehearts
I take it youve never been to easter road before son :welldone:

ok son been goin to see hearts 30 years and no never been to easter road sittin would like to say ive seen some good games there but alway s that ****ed cant remember a bloody thing i do take youre point though hope u stand up thru the whole game and sing yer we hearts ooot

Guest juvehearts
ok son been goin to see hearts 30 years and no never been to easter road sittin would like to say ive seen some good games there but alway s that ****ed cant remember a bloody thing i do take youre point though hope u stand up thru the whole game and sing yer we hearts ooot

lol well depending on where you grew up a few of the old school boys will be up at the back of the stand.

standing ofcource.

i do hope that numptie with the tri coulor flag comes along that sits in the hibs end, he is always god to vent anger at!!

festerlehearts
lol well depending on where you grew up a few of the old school boys will be up at the back of the stand.

standing ofcource.

i do hope that numptie with the tri coulor flag comes along that sits in the hibs end, he is always god to vent anger at!!

well said buddy will be there to cant wait always remember the days when i could not sleep the night before a derby game come on the jts:107years:

Archived