UBIG interest down Leith

H.A.N.S

I've read this thread and the words "believe" and "convinced" are used as a support to the argument. Not words that convince me that there is 100% to go on.

Being "convinced" is one thing but that doesn't prove anything, certainly in a court of law.

You will need hard facts.

Dexter he has been told this, but doesn't seem to care. The guy concerned emailed the only address to him available at Hibs.net, but hadn't heard anything back, so he assumed that Serg being an admin could have recieved the email himself. A whois search on hibs.net though did find information and a name of who to contact (The site owner) whom i believe he has now emailed, But i have no idea if he has recieved anything back yet, as i said he's away on holiday at present.

I agree that what this Serg has done should be illegal in some way. I remember when this first happened some months ago before things got as serious Serg posted half the persons IP address on the Evening News forums. Now the troll has taken to postig under real peoples names on the Evening news, one of which is the guy I have been discussing about.

His next step i would assume would be to involve the relevent authorities.

hello all, just registered for kickback. wasn't keen on it before but seeing as the wee slimeball serg isn't here, it seems like a decent place to be.

together, don't forget all the racist posts he makes in other folks' cloned names. he's a disgrace to humanity.

Dexter he has been told this, but doesn't seem to care. The guy concerned emailed the only address to him available at Hibs.net, but hadn't heard anything back, so he assumed that Serg being an admin could have recieved the email himself. A whois search on hibs.net though did find information and a name of who to contact (The site owner) whom i believe he has now emailed, But i have no idea if he has recieved anything back yet, as i said he's away on holiday at present.

I agree that what this Serg has done should be illegal in some way. I remember when this first happened some months ago before things got as serious Serg posted half the persons IP address on the Evening News forums. Now the troll has taken to postig under real peoples names on the Evening news, one of which is the guy I have been discussing about.

His next step i would assume would be to involve the relevent authorities.

To be fair, I've seen a matty fairnie and a harry ford on the Scotsman site, neither of which were me. I just reported the posts and the admins there removed the accounts.

It's the sort of thing I can imagine happens a fair bit. I would be concerned about email addresses being made public or used for anything other than the purpose they were given for, as Dexter said there are clear laws in place set out by the Data Protection Act concerning the use of information, including e-mail addresses.

I suppose it comes down to being able to prove it, as EH32 says, being convinced and being able to prove it are completely different things.

Concerning, nonetheless.

To be fair, I've seen a matty fairnie and a harry ford on the Scotsman site, neither of which were me. I just reported the posts and the admins there removed the accounts.

It's the sort of thing I can imagine happens a fair bit. I would be concerned about email addresses being made public or used for anything other than the purpose they were given for, as Dexter said there are clear laws in place set out by the Data Protection Act concerning the use of information, including e-mail addresses.

I suppose it comes down to being able to prove it, as EH32 says, being convinced and being able to prove it are completely different things.

Concerning, nonetheless.

Agree with you there proof is what is needed. I would imagine if he was to take this as far as possible then it will not be difficult to match up IP address's between hibs.net and the Evening news or some other form of proof may be found which will link this little parasite to what has been going on.

hello all, just registered for kickback. wasn't keen on it before but seeing as the wee slimeball serg isn't here, it seems like a decent place to be.

together, don't forget all the racist posts he makes in other folks' cloned names. he's a disgrace to humanity.

Evening Vic, one of the reasons I have decided to join here now, previously i just nipped on for a butchers to catch any news, but given the carry on with the EN/Scotsman nowadays it seems best to avoid them. That cretin hasnt helped matters, he has openly admitted on there to what he has done in the past and has been caught out so many times, i can't see how he can possibly get away with it.

Agree with you there proof is what is needed. I would imagine if he was to take this as far as possible then it will not be difficult to match up IP address's between hibs.net and the Evening news or some other form of proof may be found which will link this little parasite to what has been going on.

To achieve what, exactly?

As I see it, you're working on gut instinct and supposition. Can't you concoct some bull and make it stick?

To achieve what, exactly?

As I see it, you're working on gut instinct and supposition. Can't you concoct some bull and make it stick?

It's not gut instinct when he has openly admitted to it. and a lot of people have witnessed him posting half an IP address before and posting under the peoples names admitting it is him.

As for the achieving, it would certainly put a stop to the troll, if he is doing it and getting away with it to a couple of people how any more people is this happening to that may not be aware of it?

Banter is banter and sometimes we can all be gulity of taking things a bit far, but to deliberately post peoples private information in public is taking it far to far and something should be done about it.

I don't know many people that would be happy to know that web sites or forums they have joined are posting their personal details about.

Evening Vic, one of the reasons I have decided to join here now, previously i just nipped on for a butchers to catch any news, but given the carry on with the EN/Scotsman nowadays it seems best to avoid them. That cretin hasnt helped matters, he has openly admitted on there to what he has done in the past and has been caught out so many times, i can't see how he can possibly get away with it.

well mate, it will be a refreshing change to discuss the pressing matters of the day without the incessant din of hoboconomists dribbling their ill-informed tripe about our finances, and the ever present unmentionable troll.

talking about outlandish claims about hearts debt, i actually spoke to a hearts fan recently who thought hearts debt was ?60M!!!, based on god knows what.

i just really hope the next a/c's show a big improvement otherwise it will be all-out carnage on the EEN threads.

I used to post on the EEN fairly frequently but recently its just turned into a load of bllox due to hobo trumpets and the occasional OF fan. God I hate these @#&%$!

well mate, it will be a refreshing change to discuss the pressing matters of the day without the incessant din of hoboconomists dribbling their ill-informed tripe about our finances, and the ever present unmentionable troll.

talking about outlandish claims about hearts debt, i actually spoke to a hearts fan recently who thought hearts debt was ?60M!!!, based on god knows what.

i just really hope the next a/c's show a big improvement otherwise it will be all-out carnage on the EEN threads.

The EEN pages are a shambles, they get hijacked (usually on the first post) and descend into farce very quickly. I wouldn't even waste time reading them to be honest.

You can get everything on Edinburgh football on here and on hibs.net.

The EEN pages are a shambles, they get hijacked (usually on the first post) and descend into farce very quickly. I wouldn't even waste time reading them to be honest.

i might not be too long on the place myself to be honest, you're right it's a getting worse and it brings out the worst in everyone else.

as far as hobo.net is concerned, no chance. you would be better going to the zoo to discuss football with the polar bear.

only joshing... maybe.

i might not be too long on the place myself to be honest, you're right it's a getting worse and it brings out the worst in everyone else.

as far as hobo.net is concerned, no chance. you would be better going to the zoo to discuss football with the polar bear.

only joshing... maybe.

Doesnt Sergy use one of your quotes as his signature on vermin net

Are you the victorian who makes a bawsack of himself on the EEN forum?

You weren't even aware when we were playing matches.

I'll read your comments from now on with one eye firmly closed.

Doesnt Sergy use one of your quotes as his signature on vermin net

he does indeed. a sadder specimen you could never meet.

the quote in question was something along the lines of... "things are not as bad as they might seem" (in ref to hearts debt). got pelters for that one from the hoboconomists.

the next a/c's to 31/7/08 will hopefully show it to be true. fingers crossed.

Are you the victorian who makes a bawsack of himself on the EEN forum?

You weren't even aware when we were playing matches.

I'll read your comments from now on with one eye firmly closed.

the one about not being aware of a match was tongue in cheek, something which nobody seems to have worked out.

you keep your yaks shut if you must.

Geoff Kilpatrick

By Sergey the trumpet, usually.

Although the Hootsmon seems to attract a couple of sticky bum chums.

The People's Chimp

i still maintain that..............fat mikey & deloused are the same person.

TBH I wouldn't put anything past that pair of trumpets/that trumpet. ;)

You do know he'll be strumming the felly reading this?

What else would you expect from a sad, ugly and retarded virgin? If this is what he does for kicks then tbh i'm glad to be giving him this "donation."

TBH I wouldn't put anything past that pair of trumpets/that trumpet. ;)

What else would you expect from a sad, ugly and retarded virgin? If this is what he does for kicks then tbh i'm glad to be giving him this "donation."

Sergey is what the seven nation army song was made for a total poof.

scotland1978

Concerning, nonetheless.

As a Hibs fan on this site. If the above is true it is a disgrace. At the end of the day you can just ban someone. Taking someones email address and posting it round the web is the work of someone who has never been in IT(or should never work in IT at any level at all).

I was trying to think of an excuse but at the end of the day that is not on.

If someone did that to me on another site I would be very annoyed.

At the end of the day my email address is full of spam anyway so maybe it allready happened :eek:

To many people running these sites get a bit excited by the power.

Guest GhostHunter

All that we can see here (as Admins) are email address' and IP address', and we follow the DPA regulations stringently. Even one breach is enough to create one major headache, and if it can be proved that another site has breached that even once, then they should be brought to task.

Martin - Passwords are encrypted within the database so are not visible to anyone.

As an aside, but related to the last few posts...I'm currently "having a go" at the EEN/Scotsman for allowing comments to stand after I reported them - some "joker" masquerading as me on there...still, I'm sure they'll get round to removing the comments soon ;)

The People's Chimp
All that we can see here (as Admins) are email address' and IP address', and we follow the DPA regulations stringently. Even one breach is enough to create one major headache, and if it can be proved that another site has breached that even once, then they should be brought to task.

Martin - Passwords are encrypted within the database so are not visible to anyone.

As an aside, but related to the last few posts...I'm currently "having a go" at the EEN/Scotsman for allowing comments to stand after I reported them - some "joker" masquerading as me on there...still, I'm sure they'll get round to removing the comments soon ;)

it's always nice of the hobo trumpets to start posting bigotted sheeite under the name of well known and respected posters from over here; clearly the evidence just isn't there to sustain their campaign of painting hearts fans a bigotted neanderthals in thrall to hoofball industrialism and the tory party, so they choose to fabricate it instead....

Guest GhostHunter
it's always nice of the hobo trumpets to start posting bigotted sheeite under the name of well known and respected posters from over here; clearly the evidence just isn't there to sustain their campaign of painting hearts fans a bigotted neanderthals in thrall to hoofball industrialism and the tory party, so they choose to fabricate it instead....

To be fair, I think the use of my name on there, is probably more in-house if you get my meaning.

Still, when I request a copy of the "registration" details, we'll soon see.

:D

There is a lot i could go into, that could prove my points unfortunately that would mean naming names which Im not going to do on a public forum. However I have sent a PM to Dexter explaining a few things and as to how i know that SERG is the main culprit on the EN forums.

I would like to think that the owners of hibs.net would and will take this breach of personal details seriously and act upon it. I do not know them, and only ever go onto hibs.net when a link is maybe posted on here within a thread speaking about them.

Fulham Jambo
The People's Chimp
To be fair, I think the use of my name on there, is probably more in-house if you get my meaning.

Still, when I request a copy of the "registration" details, we'll soon see.

:D

Ah yes, I see. That'll be interesting...

marshallschunkychicken
:eek:

They can't do that, surely?

They can, and to be honest i wouldnt put anything past those reptiles.

It would certainly explain how a number of people have been ousted for being Jambos, and had their accounts banned, when they havent even commented or made it known they are Jambos.

Archived