UBIG interest down Leith

H.A.N.S

Same on the Evening news m8, the little reptile Serg is on there thrashing himself into a coma over the latest reports and Baltic stock Market figures.

If these morons are so financially aware as to be able to predict UKIO/UBIG's and ultimately Hearts downfall, then why were they not able to predict HBOS and Bradford and Bingley Today, or even the big Banks in the US that are in trouble.

There all parasites m8, put them all together and you still couldnt come up with a financial brain between them.

"there seems to be a collective epiphany on that thread overy by

not be too long before one of the club employees like no more heroes comes along to rubbish it or alternatively dexter will through them a bone in the form of a line he's been passed by the club - maybe even getting a few tickets for efforts, into the bargain"

Lifted from same thread, what are they suggesting!!

not be too long before one of the club employees like no more heroes comes along to rubbish it or alternatively dexter will through them a bone in the form of a line he's been passed by the club - maybe even getting a few tickets for efforts, into the bargain"

That they are a bunch of clueless trumpets?

Hahaha, "club employee" !

Your reputation proceeds you ! ;)

I thought it was quite funny as well - it just shows you that those un-thinking morons will believe anything. :)

You spend far too much time over there.

My Hobo mate sent me the link, far from snooping about their pages.

It's times like these when i see those hobo retards gloating and wishing the demise of us that i wish Mercer had been successfull and that lot had been put out out of their sorry little exsistence. But there again we wouldnt have had the joy in watching them humiliated in the biggest derby in over a hundred years.:107years:

siegementality
I thought it was quite funny as well - it just shows you that those un-thinking morons will believe anything. :)

We'll get some mileage out of it! Anyway with all the spin you've been doing you must be in with a shout for employee of the month.

We'll get some mileage out of it! Anyway with all the spin you've been doing you must be in with a shout for employee of the month.

Ah well I suppose that's better than being nominated as 'Hobo Gimp' of the month...... :rolleyes:

winston churchill
Same on the Evening news m8, the little reptile Serg is on there thrashing himself into a coma over the latest reports and Baltic stock Market figures.

If these morons are so financially aware as to be able to predict UKIO/UBIG's and ultimately Hearts downfall, then why were they not able to predict HBOS and Bradford and Bingley Today, or even the big Banks in the US that are in trouble.

There all parasites m8, put them all together and you still couldnt come up with a financial brain between them.

ask the little jobby how his crystal palace mole is doing.

ask the little jobby how his crystal palace mole is doing.

whats that all about? you have info on the reptile do you?

Is he an admin on thewheelsonourhousegoroundandround.net? because I know someone, a jambo who had registered on hobo.net who speaks on the EN forums and that little scrote got his personal details from his members account on hobo.net and posted them all over the internet. Id have thought that was illegal, the person in question has emailed hobo.net to complain and make them aware of it but heard nothing back.

Is he an admin on thewheelsonourhousegoroundandround.net? because I know someone, a jambo who had registered on hobo.net who speaks on the EN forums and that little scrote got his personal details from his members account on hobo.net and posted them all over the internet. Id have thought that was illegal, the person in question has emailed hobo.net to complain and make them aware of it but heard nothing back.

I only had to give an email address to register. Of course it was my real one.

siegementality
Ah well I suppose that's better than being nominated as 'Hobo Gimp' of the month...... :rolleyes:

Actually I think you'll find I was just a plain ole Hobo gimp:p

Where your wages in on Friday by the way;)?

Unfortunately for the person, his email address is his name, could say it was his own fault and that he should have used another email addy or even get a new hotmail one or whatever, but he used his works one which is his name @ whatever. Still though u don't expect freaks like serg to be trolling through your member accounts and giving out your details whether it be an email address or your name.

WARNING! Unless you are trained in psychology or psychiatry, attempting to look into the minds of these hobomomic fools will only result in self harm.

Try something safer - like sky-diving without a parachute.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why are you posting on Hibs.Net sucking up their erse?

It makes me sick.

Unfortunately for the person, his email address is his name, could say it was his own fault and that he should have used another email addy or even get a new hotmail one or whatever, but he used his works one which is his name @ whatever. Still though u don't expect freaks like serg to be trolling through your member accounts and giving out your details whether it be an email address or your name.

Has the person got evidence that this happened?

Why are you posting on Hibs.Net sucking up their erse?

It makes me sick.

Why? Is it not allowed?

And I'm hardly sucking up there erses.

Yes as far as i know he has, Serg has seemingly posted his name on the Evening News forums as well. He has contacted Hibs.net about this i dont know if he has had a reply back yet, he didnt as of last night, I don't know when i'll hear from him again as he is off away on holiday now.

Guest GhostHunter

- Hehe - free tickets....least they never mentioned the ?2000 I get daily.... :D

Dex does get free tickets cos he owes me ?30 for them!
- :eek: ?? Do I ?

If UBIG pulled the plug on Hearts - I would be confident now that someone would step in. I appreciate no-one did that 4 years ago but the club profile is greater now than it was and the fanbase has been shown to be there.

I also believe someone may be waiting in the wings.

If UBIG pulled the plug on Hearts - I would be confident now that someone would step in. I appreciate no-one did that 4 years ago but the club profile is greater now than it was and the fanbase has been shown to be there.

I also believe someone may be waiting in the wings.

I hope you are right PTBCAL. I also hope that such an individual provides a capital injection to get the club down to a sustainable level of debt and then process to run the club within it's means. I'm sick of the financial performance or otherwise of a foreign investment company having any relevance at all to my football team.

Guest GhostHunter

STF -

Sir Tom left Kwik-Fit in February 2002 and now concentrates on his other business interests i.e. property development, venture capital and investment companies and is involved with a number of charity and community projects, including:

Hmmmm

STF -

Hmmmm

Farmer has a few hundred million in the bank though Dex. We don't know for certain that Romanov does.

Guest GhostHunter
Farmer has a few hundred million in the bank though Dex. We don't know for certain that Romanov does.

How do you know for sure, that Farmer does ?

How do you know for sure, that Farmer does ?

Well obviously he's not directly involved with them now, but on Saturday I went in to Kwik-Fit for a puncture repair and came out with 92 quid's worth of new tyres. So assuming these business practice's have been in place for a while....:eek:

Guest GhostHunter
Well obviously he's not directly involved with them now, but on Saturday I went in to Kwik-Fit for a puncture repair and came out with 92 quid's worth of new tyres. So assuming these business practice's have been in place for a while....:eek:

He sold Kwik Fit in 2002

:(

Why? Is it not allowed?

And I'm hardly sucking up there erses.

You're fighting a losing battle over there mate, bunch of ******* the lot of them. As soon as you prove their hobonomics to be utter ****e Mikey, Sirgay or Degenerate will just empty you rather than debate the point. Hobo ***** each and every one.

- Hehe - free tickets....least they never mentioned the ?2000 I get daily.... :D

- :eek: ?? Do I ?

Aye, for two games you didny even turn up for! :laugh:

winston churchill

pedantic

would you ask wee jobby breath sergy.......... if he has any more info from his crystal palace mole;)

pedantic

would you ask wee jobby breath sergy.......... if he has any more info from his crystal palace mole;)

What was the previous info, would i be safe to assume it was a load of rubbish.

pedantic

JS his reply has been "He speaks to him most weeks"

I got a warning from him as follows

Dear Martin67,

You have received a warning at hibs.net Messageboard.

Reason:

-------

Inappropriate Content

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

hibs.net Messageboard

I have no idea what I posted that might have been "inappropriate".

I got a warning from him as follows

Dear Martin67,

You have received a warning at hibs.net Messageboard.

Reason:

-------

Inappropriate Content

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

hibs.net Messageboard

I have no idea what I posted that might have been "inappropriate".

Martin The person i have been referring to that Serg has been posting personal details off, was also banned by him for no reason other than the fact he found out he is a Jambo who posts on the Evening News. Once he found out who it was he banned his hobo.net account and started posting his personal details around and he is also convinced it was serg who used his email address to have multiple spam emails sent to. Something which serg had promised to do in full view of everyone on the Evening news forums ( I myself bore witness to that incident some months ago).

He is a troll of the highest order, and personally i would say to any Jambos who join hibs.net to be very carefull and DO NOT use email adresses that are private mail addresses or ones you use every day. Make a new one from Hotmail or Gmail specifically for the purpose of joining the cave dweller site.

Martin The person i have been referring to that Serg has been posting personal details off, was also banned by him for no reason other than the fact he found out he is a Jambo who posts on the Evening News. Once he found out who it was he banned his hobo.net account and started posting his personal details around and he is also convinced it was serg who used his email address to have multiple spam emails sent to. Something which serg had promised to do in full view of everyone on the Evening news forums ( I myself bore witness to that incident some months ago).

He is a troll of the highest order, and personally i would say to any Jambos who join hibs.net to be very carefull and DO NOT use email adresses that are private mail addresses or ones you use every day. Make a new one from Hotmail or Gmail specifically for the purpose of joining the cave dweller site.

I made sure I didn't use my normal address (which includes my surname) but I didn't think that mods on a site could be anywhere near as twisted as that.

Cheers for the advice anyway.

Martin.

Guest GhostHunter
I made sure I didn't use my normal address (which includes my surname) but I didn't think that mods on a site could be anywhere near as twisted as that.

Cheers for the advice anyway.

Martin.

I'm pretty sure if certain Admins/Mods on another site were posting personal information, they will be breaching the Data Protection Act.

Just a thought.

I'm pretty sure if certain Admins/Mods on another site were posting personal information, they will be breaching the Data Protection Act.

Just a thought.

How much information can mods get. I take it you don't see passwords and stuff?

The People's Chimp
You're fighting a losing battle over there mate, bunch of ******* the lot of them. As soon as you prove their hobonomics to be utter ****e Mikey, Sirgay or Degenerate will just empty you rather than debate the point. Hobo ***** each and every one.

Indeed. they wont even let me join....as the_liquidator. degenerate and fat mikey will be running scared.

anyway sergay is an absolute disgrace. He is a sad, sad man and this simply shows him up, again, to have the school playground mentality of the deeply retarded.

winston churchill
What was the previous info, would i be safe to assume it was a load of rubbish.

in between barking at the moon ..............he was told by his crystal palace mole that........ nade was signing for crystal palace.

winston churchill
Indeed. they wont even let me join....as the_liquidator. degenerate and fat mikey will be running scared.

anyway sergay is an absolute disgrace. He is a sad, sad man and this simply shows him up, again, to have the school playground mentality of the deeply retarded.

i still maintain that..............fat mikey & deloused are the same person.

Just a thought.

Dexter he has been told this, but doesn't seem to care. The guy concerned emailed the only address to him available at Hibs.net, but hadn't heard anything back, so he assumed that Serg being an admin could have recieved the email himself. A whois search on hibs.net though did find information and a name of who to contact (The site owner) whom i believe he has now emailed, But i have no idea if he has recieved anything back yet, as i said he's away on holiday at present.

I agree that what this Serg has done should be illegal in some way. I remember when this first happened some months ago before things got as serious Serg posted half the persons IP address on the Evening News forums. Now the troll has taken to postig under real peoples names on the Evening news, one of which is the guy I have been discussing about.

His next step i would assume would be to involve the relevent authorities.

Archived