Mikey Stewart is one booking away from missing Hibs Game

kyle_ferguson10

kyle_ferguson10

michael stewart is one booking away from missing the hibs game! if i was csaba i would have a look at this and i think about starting bruno or ruben if stewart is out for the hibs game it will make a massive diffrence in our team

Chad Sexington
michael stewart is one booking away from missing the hibs game! if i was csaba i would have a look at this and i think about starting bruno or ruben if stewart is out for the hibs game it will make a massive diffrence in our team

Bruno shouldn't be anywhere near the first team for weeks IMO.

I'm still to be convinced by Ruben. Not nearly direct enough for my liking.

You have to play MS. He's one of our only goal threats.

Guest jambomickey

where did you get that information? it's total rubbish wherever you got it from

where did you get that information? it's total rubbish wherever you got it from

To be fair if you look at the stats, Stewart has been booked 4 times this season (3 in the SPL and 1 in the CIS Cup).

Is it not 5 bookings then you miss the next game?

Guest jambomickey
To be fair if you look at the stats, Stewart has been booked 4 times this season (3 in the SPL and 1 in the CIS Cup).

Is it not 5 bookings then you miss the next game?

when you go over the points it's not the next game you miss mate! when you get a straight red card you miss the next game

kyle_ferguson10

i got that rubbish from my dad who has been a ref for 3yeass and i am sure he knows what he is talking about. and yes it still counts. if he gets booked on saturday yes he will miss the next game. Meaning he will miss the hibs game!

Guest jambomickey
i got that rubbish from my dad who has been a ref for 3yeass and i am sure he knows what he is talking about. and yes it still counts. if he gets booked on saturday yes he will miss the next game. Meaning he will miss the hibs game!

well your dads wrong

kyle_ferguson10

i am sure u will find out he is not.. tell u what. wait till saturday mikey stewart will end up getting booked for arguing with the ref etc. and will miss the hibs game its garunteed

i am sure u will find out he is not.. tell u what. wait till saturday mikey stewart will end up getting booked for arguing with the ref etc. and will miss the hibs game its garunteed

Do you have the gift of foresight? Just thought i,d ask.......

Not meaning to be picky but cup bookings cannot be applicable for league games, the only time a card can be active from a league game to a cup game or vice versa is a red card for violent conduct. Cup bookings cannot be used in the case for causing league bans otherwise they would not do the 2 bookings = 1 match ban in the cup competitions

You have to have 5 league bookings before you get a ban, then the ban only comes into effect 2 weeks after the booking which takes you over the limit

EDIT - What level does your dad referee at, it may be applicable at his level but it certainly doesn't happen at the top/SPL level?

kyle_ferguson10
Not meaning to be picky but cup bookings cannot be applicable for league games, the only time a card can be active from a league game to a cup game or vice versa is a red card for violent conduct. Cup bookings cannot be used in the case for causing league bans otherwise they would not do the 2 bookings = 1 match ban in the cup competitions

You have to have 5 league bookings before you get a ban, then the ban only comes into effect 2 weeks after the booking which takes you over the limit

EDIT - What level does your dad referee at, it may be applicable at his level but it certainly doesn't happen at the top/SPL level?

Well if that is the case.. i stand here corrected and i apoligise:)

CIS Cup is separate isn't it?

Due to it being the league cup it counts I think.

Pretty sure it does for sending offs anyway.

Edit: Ah well I seem to be wrong:o

Different numbers of points for different offences are awarded, could be on a suspension for four bookings or it could take 10. Normally you don't miss the next game for reaching the number of points for bookings.

The SFA for some reason, known to them perhaps don't seem to put the information on their internet site. Wonder if anyone can find the info anywhere?

Mu understanding of the disciplinary system was that bookings all carried points. Some more than others. So depending what the bookings were for either 4 or 5 bookings would carry him over the 12 points mark which automatically means a suspension. Previous suspensions also count so it may mean that he would be out for two or maybe even three games.

The point of it all is that so many of Mikey Stewarts bookings are so unnecessary. The one he picked up against Inverness was just plain stupid.

Guest jambomickey

spot on!

kyle_ferguson10
Unless he improves on his performance on Saturday his absence wouldn't be much of a problem.

GOD GIVE ME STRENGH!!!!

everyone played ****e on saturday what is the point in picking out just one player. Kello Berra Stewart they keep the team going. a tell u what wait until stewart is suspended and it will show how much we need him!!

GOD GIVE ME STRENGH!!!!

everyone played ****e on saturday what is the point in picking out just one player. Kello Berra Stewart they keep the team going. a tell u what wait until stewart is suspended and it will show how much we need him!!

I agree that Kello had another good game on Saturday but thought Berra was poor.

GOD GIVE ME STRENGH!!!!

You tell them Kyle!

Goldstone Wonder
GOD GIVE ME STRENGH!!!!

I love this guy! :)

Unless he improves on his performance on Saturday his absence wouldn't be much of a problem.

And his bookings are all a waste of time. He has never had one for doing some damage so what is the point, his tackles are as bad as Miko's.

I thought we were going to be bust before the Hibs match comes anyway.

To be fair you don't really need the gift of foresight to accurately predict a booking for Michael Stewart. You've got a 50% chance of being right, so why not predict away :)

I dont know if MS is on 4 yellows or 3 but if he is on 4 then a fifth on Saturday would put him out the Hobo game which is 15 days later:eek::P

Given this evening's news about Driver, I'm tempted to agree with you. There's absolutely no guarantee Stewart can control himself enough not to get booked on Saturday, and I'd much rather go to ER with him than without him.

Edit: I haven't kept up with the bookings tally/validity on this thread. So if he plays against Killie and gets booked, is he OK for ER or not?

Archived