Ksanavicius - should not play for Hearts again.

Martin_T

I think the title says it all really. In my opinion, he is one of the worst players I have ever seen playing for the club. Admittedly I missed the Rangers game last season (I was in Belgium at the time) when by all accounts he had a good game, but in every other game last season and this, he has been complete and utter gash.

Calum Elliot is probably the main recipient of abuse both on here and at Tynecastle itself, yet even he scored 4 times as many goals last season as 'Audrey'. 1 goal all last season from a deep lying forward come winger? An absolute farce that he's still at the club given that statistic. I would be delighted if he never disgraced the famous maroon again.

He's started less than 50% of games Martin and we were better when he came on at Falkirk than we had been earlier in the game - nobody is saying he should be in the team every week but until Nade & Tullberg are fitter to make more contribution then we have to go with what we have unless you say you don't trust Laszlo's judgement?

There are also bigger no-hopers in the maroon jersey like Neilson, Makela, Beslija & others who should never play again in my opinion.

He's started less than 50% of games Martin and we were better when he came on at Falkirk than we had been earlier in the game - nobody is saying he should be in the team every week but until Nade & Tullberg are fitter to make more contribution then we have to go with what we have unless you say you don't trust Laszlo's judgement?

There are also bigger no-hopers in the maroon jersey like Neilson, Makela, Beslija & others who should never play again in my opinion.

I don't trust Csaba's judgement.

I'd rather see Husband given a game rather than No.29.

Wouldn't you ?

I don't trust Csaba's judgement.

I'd rather see Husband given a game rather than No.29.

Wouldn't you ?

Yes I would but I'll trust the managers judgement as to when & how Husband should play - we already have a very young team & Husband, Glen & Rapnik etc would only bring the age / inexperience level down further - I'm sure all these guys will play in time but for now I trust Laszlo and think he has better judgement on these things than you or I DH. :)

The jury is still out on Csaba NMH. Especially if he persists with Karipidis in midfield and Ksanavicius in the squad. Gary Glen, even in the few games I have seen of him, is 10x the player Audrey is and actually carries a goal threat. Also the best way for Tullberg and Nade to get fit is to be playing regular first team football.

I think Csaba is picking the team, or at least the majority of it. What concerns me is that the tactics and formation (defender in midfield and deep lying forward) are eerily similar to what the committee of pish was serving up last season. Didn't Csaba himself, say in the early friendly games that he took charge of, that he wanted his team to get used to different tactics and formations? What have we seen so far, 4-4-1-1 virtually every game. From what I remember of the Ferencvaros game a few years back, I seem to remember he put them out 4-3-3.

The jury is still out on Csaba NMH. Especially if he persists with Karipidis in midfield and Ksanavicius in the squad. Gary Glen, even in the few games I have seen of him, is 10x the player Audrey is and actually carries a goal threat. Also the best way for Tullberg and Nade to get fit is to be playing regular first team football.

I think Csaba is picking the team, or at least the majority of it. What concerns me is that the tactics and formation (defender in midfield and deep lying forward) are eerily similar to what the committee of pish was serving up last season. Didn't Csaba himself, say in the early friendly games that he took charge of, that he wanted his team to get used to different tactics and formations? What have we seen so far, 4-4-1-1 virtually every game. From what I remember of the Ferencvaros game a few years back, I seem to remember he put them out 4-3-3.

The players available & their 'qualities' play a large part in dictating the formation Martin.

Laszlo has explained his formation & team selections in depth in several press conferences & at 2 or 3 supporter meeetings - whilst I might not agree with every player selected from what I've heard & read their is at least logic & thought process behind his choices ... also he is paid to make these decisions and judged by his results so it's his call - I think he is getting a lot more right than he is getting wrong so far.

Yes I would but I'll trust the managers judgement as to when & how Husband should play - we already have a very young team & Husband, Glen & Rapnik etc would only bring the age / inexperience level down further - I'm sure all these guys will play in time but for now I trust Laszlo and think he has better judgement on these things than you or I DH. :)

I wonder if your view will be the same when Neilson walks back into the side upon recovery from his injury !

You can trust Csaba's judgement overall but question a couple of his decisions. No matter who we have in charge most people will disagree with at least one decision.

Ksanavicius should not be in the team.

The players available & their 'qualities' play a large part in dictating the formation Martin.

Laszlo has explained his formation & team selections in depth in several press conferences & at 2 or 3 supporter meeetings - whilst I might not agree with every player selected from what I've heard & read their is at least logic & thought process behind his choices ... also he is paid to make these decisions and judged by his results so it's his call - I think he is getting a lot more right than he is getting wrong so far.

Kello

Thomson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Stewart

Jonsson

Paluzuelos

Driver

Mikoluinas

Nade

Looks a capable enough 4-3-3 to me. We'd even have options with Obua and Censauskis able to come into the side, Aguiar and Kingston able to compete for central midfield and Karipidis for his natural position of centre back.

ksanavicius was not the worst player on the park at tannadice yesterday - there were a few worse than him - mole who has chad loads of chances, karapidis, who was non existant, wallace, who has had 3 crap games and kingston who has not played this season - what do people really expect ksanavicius to do against 2 6ft plus defenders as we dont seem to play the ball on the ground anymore - WHY OH WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LAY OFF KSANAVICIUS!!!!

Kello

Thomson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Stewart

Jonsson

Paluzuelos

Driver

Mikoluinas

Nade

Looks a capable enough 4-3-3 to me. We'd even have options with Obua and Censauskis able to come into the side, Aguiar and Kingston able to compete for central midfield and Karipidis for his natural position of centre back.

That looks a nice team Martin but not one we could have picked or played yesterday or in every game this season.

I wonder if your view will be the same when Neilson walks back into the side upon recovery from his injury !

Well indeed DH :) however I don't think Neilson will be a regular anymore barring injury to Eggert Jonsson ... and unless he is prepared to accept a change in his contract terms and basic salary / bonus level then he might not get a new contract although where will he get better elsewhere? If he can fair play to him.

That looks a nice team Martin but not one we could have picked or played yesterday or in every game this season.

All of the defenders, midfielders and goalkeeper have been available all season. Driver and Miko for the majority of it. With Kingston (when motivated) and Obua available as able deputies. The issue is at centre forward, but I think Mole would also perform better in such a formation.

We've got to soon start questioning why we wouldn't be able to pick that team. Surely Nade is fit enough by now? If he's not fit enough for a whole game yet then I'm not sure how he'll ever get fit enough.

All of the defenders, midfielders and goalkeeper have been available all season. Driver and Miko for the majority of it. With Kingston (when motivated) and Obua available as able deputies. The issue is at centre forward, but I think Mole would also perform better in such a formation.

He's a passenger. He plays 2 minutes out of 90 on a bad day and he only has one not-bad day per season (though this season's is still to come LOL!). Even when he is trying, I have never seen a player lose possession so easily and so often. Most days he is like Miko was at his worst.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
I think the title says it all really. In my opinion, he is one of the worst players I have ever seen playing for the club.

So we'll not mention his pass last week that led to Miko's goal then shall we? :cool:

So we'll not mention his pass last week that led to Miko's goal then shall we? :cool:

I can better that. Pat McShane once scored a goal.

Whoopee, and what about the rest of the game last week?! He probably wouldn't get a game for Albion Rovers! The guy is mediocre at best and yet another passenger we have on board along with too many others.:mad:

No but I did mention that he managed 1 goal in 30 odd starts last season. 300% less than the much derided 'Clum'.

I think the title says it all really. In my opinion, he is one of the worst players I have ever seen playing for the club. Admittedly I missed the Rangers game last season (I was in Belgium at the time) when by all accounts he had a good game, but in every other game last season and this, he has been complete and utter gash.

Calum Elliot is probably the main recipient of abuse both on here and at Tynecastle itself, yet even he scored 4 times as many goals last season as 'Audrey'. 1 goal all last season from a deep lying forward come winger? An absolute farce that he's still at the club given that statistic. I would be delighted if he never disgraced the famous maroon again.

Agree 100%

I hate that non trying talentless little troll, he is an absolute disgrace to the famour maroon jersey.

I can better that. Pat McShane once scored a goal.

Did he? when & who against?

Pat McShane & Archie White ..... now that's a terrifying strike-force.

Did he? when & who against?

Pat McShane & Archie White ..... now that's a terrifying strike-force.

Aberdeen at Pittodrie, when I think we were already four down. It took an outrageous deflection off a defender and went over the keeper, but iirc it was credited to him. I'm guessing very late '70s, but I'd have to consult London Hearts.

He is absolutely awful.

I feel depressed every time I see him and Lee Wallace in the starting line-up.

We must have some under-19 or reserve or tea-lady or something that can play in their position and offer more because this pair of jokers are a major handicap.

Aberdeen at Pittodrie, when I think we were already four down. It took an outrageous deflection off a defender and went over the keeper, but iirc it was credited to him. I'm guessing very late '70s, but I'd have to consult London Hearts.

Sounds about right ..... I think he might also have scored away at Montrose or Raith as well or somewhere like that.

Sounds about right ..... I think he might also have scored away at Montrose or Raith as well or somewhere like that.

I've just checked LH. Poor Pat - they've got it down as an og! St. Mirren away I think is the other goal. And it was 80-81. Back to the drawing board...

Audrey deserved to start last week based on the impact he made at Falkirk. That said, so did Nade.

He was mince last week, other than that one pass.

He is not good enough. He's too timid, lazy and lightweight. I'd much rather see a young laddie in "the hole" behind our main striker, if this is the formation we are playing.

Toxteth O'Grady

The problem I have with Audrey playing in the hole is that he can't shoot, he has no physical presence, he can't deal with long balls, he can't tackle or head a ball and he scores once in a blue moon.

Apart from that he is OK:rolleyes:

Most of the time he's awful, his second touch is a slide tackle, and we can't judge what his third touch would be like until we've seen it. He seems to lose the ball without being challenged. He can be a bit of a diver. Time and again our attacks break down when the ball reaches him.

And yet every now and again (a few times this season I make it) he'll do something like last week's pass. In the SPL, a player who can produce one "assist" per game might be worth having. Certainly, if it provides a one-nil victory and three points that's a contribution. Obviously, if we were a flair team he would be out.

By contrast, Nade, with his physical presence, holds on to the ball and, if he had someone good to pass to, is capable of creating some kind of threat.

Was not at the game yesterday, so cant comment on that.

From what I have seen, there has been worse performers than Audrey in the Hearts side this season.

He may not be some fans cup of tea, but to suggest he should not play for Hearts again is a little bit of an over reaction.

He may be good, or **** poor but he has contributed to the season so far.

Was not at the game yesterday, so cant comment on that.

From what I have seen, there has been worse performers than Audrey in the Hearts side this season.

He may not be some fans cup of tea, but to suggest he should not play for Hearts again is a little bit of an over reaction.

He may be good, or **** poor but he has contributed to the season so far.

That's a reasonably accurate & fair opinion GA - good post! :)

vlad on the tyne

Shammy will set up a chance in training and will be flavour of the month again with management. that wee scrote does next to feck all but all seems to get a jersey.

we have been papering over cracks for weeks.

dundee utd have better players than we do yesterdays results proves that.

Kello

Thomson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Stewart

Jonsson

Paluzuelos

Driver

Mikoluinas

Nade

That is a ****e team mate. Thomson and Wallace are awful players. Both of them. And to think you started this thread complaing about Audrey. Or is that just cos he is a lith????????????????

That is a ****e team mate. Thomson and Wallace are awful players. Both of them. And to think you started this thread complaing about Audrey. Or is that just cos he is a lith????????????????

Yeah I hate Liths Jayjay. I'm just being ironic in my inclusion of Zaliukas and Mikoluinas in the team I've suggested. :)

Intelligence levels really are on the nosedive on this forum.....:sad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I feel sick when I see NO.29 in a Hearts jersey.

It really is just one big joke.

Fecking dwarf.

Yeah I hate Liths Jayjay. I'm just being ironic in my inclusion of Zaliukas and Mikoluinas in the team I've suggested. :)

Intelligence levels really are on the nosedive on this forum.....:sad:

Then why not single out Wallace Kingston or Mole who all by the way are a lot worse than Audrey this season. as for the intelligence levels dig stick to Team discussion not personal slagging. Or should i call for you to be banned from the forum. Or will i leave that Lame shout up to you as we know your partial to calling for bans.

Then why not single out Wallace Kingston or Mole who all by the way are a lot worse than Audrey this season. as for the intelligence levels dig stick to Team discussion not personal slagging. Or should i call for you to be banned from the forum. Or will i leave that Lame shout up to you as we know your partial to calling for bans.

Maybe because I don't want to be accused of being anti-Scottish, anti-Ghanian or anti-English jayjay? In any event you'll notice I dropped from both Mole and Kingston from the s**** team I listed above. So that must be the reason....and I unequivocally stick by my decision to call for the banning of anyone who posts a malicious, scaremongering rumour that turns out to have no substance. Your rumour turned out to be true, hence you don't need to be banned.

There was no personal slagging either, unless you think my comment that intelligence standards dropping on the forum applies to your goodself....;)

I would not play Ksnavicius again.

All the teams in the league have worked him out, he has nothing more to offer and is a negative influence on the team when he plays.

Maybe because I don't want to be accused of being anti-Scottish, anti-Ghanian or anti-English jayjay? In any event you'll notice I dropped from both Mole and Kingston from the s**** team I listed above. So that must be the reason....and I unequivocally stick by my decision to call for the banning of anyone who posts a malicious, scaremongering rumour that turns out to have no substance. Your rumour turned out to be true, hence you don't need to be banned.

There was no personal slagging either, unless you think my comment that intelligence standards dropping on the forum applies to your goodself....;)

Maybe i did think that. However mores to the point the team just now is sheete something needs to be done. Your right in what you are saying. I just feel Ksanavicious is taking a helluva lot of stick and he is far from our worst player. accept my apology as regards your team selection although i dont rate thomson or wallace mate. I feel a result like yesterday has been coming for a few weeks. Dont know how you feel about it???????

He usualy does lose the ball a lot etc. but on the other hand he manages to create something from time to time. He has 2 assists this season. The only other Hearts player with 2 is Stewart.

I was not at the game yesterday but heard it on the radio. The selection was wrong. audrey is lightweight and does not cover back, neither does Kingston. away from home you need 10 outfielders prepared to battle. Dundee Unt are a big side they bullied us yesterday. Mole gets a lot of blame but where was his support, pumping high balls to him and Audrey makes no tactical sense.

All our recent coaches, shaggy excepted underestimate Scottish Football and it's physicality. Neilson will come back in cos he does give a physical presence. Karipidis is too obvious with his passes.

Jonsson was exposed by lack of cover and paid the penalty. Tactical naivity or arrogance. Levein won the tactical battle hands down he has a massive side ideal for the scottish game.

I was not at the game yesterday but heard it on the radio. The selection was wrong. audrey is lightweight and does not cover back, neither does Kingston. away from home you need 10 outfielders prepared to battle. Dundee Unt are a big side they bullied us yesterday. Mole gets a lot of blame but where was his support, pumping high balls to him and Audrey makes no tactical sense.

All our recent coaches, shaggy excepted underestimate Scottish Football and it's physicality. Neilson will come back in cos he does give a physical presence. Karipidis is too obvious with his passes.

Jonsson was exposed by lack of cover and paid the penalty. Tactical naivity or arrogance. Levein won the tactical battle hands down he has a massive side ideal for the scottish game.

Agree with all points. The failure to learn what is required to win in Scottish football is utterly bemusing.

Francis Albert
I think the title says it all really. In my opinion, he is one of the worst players I have ever seen playing for the club.

You are a very lucky man.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Too true. At the time, we were the only side that could combat some of the animals that Martin O'Neill had at Celtic.

Oh for the likes of Elvis, Stampy, Seve in our team now. Mark De Vries was the only player in Scotland who could boss that thug of thugs Bobo Balde. We invariably lost but we were never bullied.

Craig Levein: A real manager.

Archived