Ksanavicius - should not play for Hearts again.

Martin_T

Agree 100%

I hate that non trying talentless little troll, he is an absolute disgrace to the famour maroon jersey.

Spot on

I can't believe he is even here. For a 30 year old playing at Kaunas who has done nothing with his career to get a move to Tynie is madness. And he even starts :eek:

I am better than him...FACT

I will go to Riccarton tomorrow and play for free.

Ksanavicious has contributed more to the Hearts team this season than Laryea Kingston.

Anyone able to present a reasonable arguement to that ?

I'd be leaving Kingston out of my match day squad long before I'd be leaving out Ksanavicious

I'm not saying he's a great player. In fact i will say that he isnt. But he isnt even the worst Hearts player THIS SEASON, far less the worst of all time.

Ksanavicious has contributed more to the Hearts team this season than Laryea Kingston.

I'd be leaving Kingston out of my match day squad long before I'd be leaving out Ksanavicious

I'm not saying he's a great player. In fact i will say that he isnt. But he isnt even the worst Hearts player THIS SEASON, far less the worst of all time.

Both should be dropped.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Kingston has potential and sell-on value. Audrey has none of these. If they are both crap (and they are) this swings it for Kingston, IMO.

Kingston has potential and sell-on value. Audrey has none of these. If they are both crap (and they are) this swings it for Kingston, IMO.

Yeh, because sell on value and potential really helps when your back is against the wall and your scrapping for points right enough.

Ksanavicious has scored once this season and created two that I can remember. I cant remember one meaningful contribution from Laryea Kingston.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yeh, because sell on value and potential really helps when your back is against the wall and your scrapping for points right enough.

Ksanavicious has scored once this season and created two that I can remember. I cant remember one meaningful contribution from Laryea Kingston.

Kingston is an established international quality player. No.29 is a no mark who is nearing the end of his no mark career.

Admittedly, Kingston needs a boot up the erse but he HAS got class and skill. Something I'm yet to see from No.29.

No.29 - Can't cut it in the SPL. FACT.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

No, it doesn't, but then that isn't what I said.

Ksanavicius even being at Tynecastle is symptomatic of everything that has been rotten at this club for three years. For that reason he should be punted. I would like to hear somebody have just one guess at why on earth he's here. How can it possibly be justified from a footballing perspective?

No, it doesn't, but then that isn't what I said.

Ksanavicius even being at Tynecastle is symptomatic of everything that has been rotten at this club for three years. For that reason he should be punted. I would like to hear somebody have just one guess at why on earth he's here. How can it possibly be justified from a footballing perspective?

Couldnt agree more. But the Ksnavicious being here issue is dwarfed by the non contribution of Kingston who's apparently got ten times the talent and is on 10 times the salary and unarguably this season has contributed less than Ksanavicious.

Kingston looks like a player who has nothing to play for at present. I wonder whether he's on his way on January and he knows it. As for Audrey - a coupe of sparks of genius this season so far leading to two goals - apart from that his performances have been mediocre to say the least.

The quicker Driver and Chesney get back to full fitness the quicker we can drop the both Audrey and Kingston. If we are to continue playing with a target man and one player playing off him then it's high time Gary Glen was given a chance.

Jambos Till I Die

He is one of the worst players i have ever seen in a Hearts top. Him and Mole are absoulutely Disgraceful. Can't wait to see Tullberg, and i want to See Nade along side him.

I don't trust Csaba's judgement.

Jamie Mole, Audrius Ksanevituis and Larry are all shagging Csaba.

you should'nt trust Csaba at all, never mind his judgement

A player playing 'in the hole' who doesnt score and doesnt create.

Only at Hearts.

I've already agreed with the OP - I don't think he should play again. Having him in the starting line-up is like e-mailing the opposition the day before the match with an admission that we're not good enough. Defenders must rub their hands in glee - they don't even need any physical contact to get the ball straight back. All of the above also applies to Mole.

But if he is to play - and it looks as if the committee has decreed he will - it should only be at Tynecastle, where we generally have a bit more time and space than we do away from home. Playing him yesterday against a big and physical United team was more than foolish. It showed that Committee Mark IV, or whatever version we're on, has learned absolutely nothing about the teams and the challenges we face in the SPL.

You are a very lucky man.

I'm 26 years old Francis, so my memories of Hearts stretch as far back as the late 80's. Ksanavicius is up there with Colin Cramb, Hans Eskillson, Leigh Jenkinson and Kenny Milne amongst the worst attacking players I have ever seen playing for the club. It is absolutely nothing to do with him being Lithuanian and everything to do with him being pish.

The occassional assist is not worth the constant loss of possession and lack of strength and work rate that he brings to the team.

He usualy does lose the ball a lot etc. but on the other hand he manages to create something from time to time. He has 2 assists this season. The only other Hearts player with 2 is Stewart.

Ksanavicius put in a very decent free-kick cross just before half from which Karipidis really should have scored with a header - it was our best & only real chance in the match....it was also the best set-piece delivery we've put in for a considerable time......that doesn't justify his inclusion in the team however it was more than Kingston contributed and also much better delivery than Stewart, Kinston & Obua have offered this season.

I'm 26 years old Francis, so my memories of Hearts stretch as far back as the late 80's. Ksanavicius is up there with Colin Cramb, Hans Eskillson, Leigh Jenkinson and Kenny Milne amongst the worst attacking players I have ever seen playing for the club. It is absolutely nothing to do with him being Lithuanian and everything to do with him being pish.

The occassional assist is not worth the constant loss of possession and lack of strength and work rate that he brings to the team.

Kenny Milne is a centre half.

Possibly why he was one of the worst attackers you've seen:p

Francis Albert

I think Ksanivicius is a better player than any you mention. And whatever his faults lack of work rate isn't one of them.

Anyway, you saw Hearts win the cup when you were 16 or so and again when you were 23 or so. I was 45 before I saw Hearts win a trophy and you would not believe the dross I saw before then. As I said, lucky man.

Graham Thomson

I'd rather see Husband given a game rather than No.29.

Wouldn't you ?

Ihave to say i agree with you, i think i would be better than no 29, and im 48 for god sake, i have no idea what Csaba sees in him, lazy and contributes nothing ..

Graham Thomson
Kingston looks like a player who has nothing to play for at present. I wonder whether he's on his way on January and he knows it. As for Audrey - a coupe of sparks of genius this season so far leading to two goals - apart from that his performances have been mediocre to say the least.

The quicker Driver and Chesney get back to full fitness the quicker we can drop the both Audrey and Kingston. If we are to continue playing with a target man and one player playing off him then it's high time Gary Glen was given a chance.

Good Post

Theres a dick who sits in front of me in section E.Calls him shammie all the time does my nut in.Just thought id add that.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

You can trust Csaba's judgement overall but question a couple of his decisions. No matter who we have in charge most people will disagree with at least one decision.

Ksanavicius should not be in the team.

I agree completely mate especially about Ksanavicius.But why is young Glen not in the squad and brought in gradually?The laddie is obviously going to be a star one day so why not get him in sooner rather than later?

Kenny Milne started out in Levein's team as a left winger.

Kenny Milne started out in Levein's team as a left winger.

Kenny Milne started out in the youth initiative teams as a centre forward - used to score quite a lot in the reserves & youths at set-pieces due to his height & he's still bigger than most players nevermind kids at youth ages.

Ksanavicius is awful, Kingston is NOT awful but his current form is awful.

NEITHER should be in the side and we should start selecting a matchday team on merit. Unfortunately, we have not done that since the autumn of 2005.

Do I trust Laszlo's judgement? I don't know, I am not sure how much judging he is doing. I feel that Cervenkov is picking Ksanavicius, at the behest of Romanov.

Theres a dick who sits in front of me in section E.Calls him shammie all the time does my nut in.Just thought id add that.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

"Shammy"'s his nickname, isn't it? It's only on here he's callled Audrey. Going back to the thread title, I know that Ksnavicius hasn't actually set the heather on fire lately but it's not so long ago (after the Dunfermline friendly) that many on here were saying the same about Mikey Stewart. Football fans - fickle doesn't even begin to describe us.

The Old Tolbooth

I'd rather see Husband given a game rather than No.29.

Wouldn't you ?

I'd rather see the wife given a flippin game than that we scrote! :wacko:

Kenny Milne started life at Hearts as a left winger, although he did cover a few games latterly in his time at the club Left wing back. It's only in recent seasons Hughes converted him to centre half.

Kenny Milne started life at Hearts as a left winger, although he did cover a few games latterly in his time at the club Left wing back. It's only in recent seasons Hughes converted him to centre half.

Yup apologies.

As I said, I had a feeling, but couldnt see it anywhere so thought I'd made it up.

:thumb:

jambos are go!

Having read a few papers this morning and over the weekend it would appear that Shammy gets as good ratings as any outfield player. Whose lying or biased?

Agree with all points. The failure to learn what is required to win in Scottish football is utterly bemusing.

It's not bemusing to me as we keep appointing managers with no experience of Scottish football and the number of Scottish players in our team seems to reduce year on year. (This is no criticism of Csaba as I like him, but I would have liked a Scottish manager and players brought in in the summer.)

jambos are go!
NOW got his and Miko's ratings mixed up. Description and the team list at the end of the pull out confirm this.

Ksan - 5

Miko - 7

Still does not put him anywhere near the bottom of the ratings.

Ksanavicius has got to be the most frustrating player for us this season.

He looks like he once had talent and sometimes has a good reading of the game .... but ....

He is far too slow.

He always makes the wrong decision when he has two options.

He is not fit enough (might explain first point)

He loses possession time and time again.

If he is playing to put him in the shop window then its a waste of time. No-one will ever buy him.

If he is playing because he improves the team then whoever makes that call is deluded.

We should play someone 10 years younger and give them experience. No-one could do worse.

He should never play for Hearts again.

It's not bemusing to me as we keep appointing managers with no experience of Scottish football and the number of Scottish players in our team seems to reduce year on year. (This is no criticism of Csaba as I like him, but I would have liked a Scottish manager and players brought in in the summer.)

The decision makers have been at Hearts for 2 seasons plus!

The repeated showing of the lack of knowledge of the Scottish game is pathetic.

The decision makers have been at Hearts for 2 seasons plus!

The repeated showing of the lack of knowledge of the Scottish game is pathetic.

The decision maker(s) lack of knowledge of the Scottish game comes from a lack of respect of the Scottish game. They will never change unfortunately.

Archived