Jamie Mole

Drylaw Hearts

Is Jamie Mole currently the worst striker in the SPL ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Jamie Mole currently the worst striker in the SPL ?

The People's Chimp
Mole has run his socks off in every game he has played this season. He is certainly not lazy or uninterested Plays an unselfish role for the team, which is the dirty work his lazy colleagues such as Kingston and Ksnavicius should be so grateful for they should be teeing up Mole with shooting chances. But they aren't.

I think he needs some coaching and mentoring on how to become a better striker. I think he could play a role like Kevin Davies does for Bolton. But he doesn't seem to be getting any coaching at Hearts.

And here we may have the crux of the problem.

In any event, I think mole could be decent, but it's not happening for him. He should be coming off the bench after 60 mins when nade is knackered.

The People's Chimp
So to conclude... JM worst in SPL? No, but not a lot of breathing space for him & he needs to up his game significantly if he wants to remain in the SPL, as do Hearts.

haha aye right, darren mackie is ludicrously bad. He's been gash for aberdeen for ten years now. he'sprobably the luckiest player in scotland.

Jamie Mole is simply not good enough, never has been and never will be.

Dont forget he went out on loan to Livingston & QOS for spells and also done nothing, I dont even think he scored a goal for either of them.

He has had too many chances now and deserves to be dropped as does Ksanavicius, leave them in the reserves for a while, although I dont think either will improve that much.

Jamie Mole is simply not good enough, never has been and never will be.

Dont forget he went out on loan to Livingston & QOS for spells and also done nothing, I dont even think he scored a goal for either of them.

He has had too many chances now and deserves to be dropped as does Ksanavicius, leave them in the reserves for a while, although I dont think either will improve that much.

not even good enoughfor reserves

Poor guy is playing in a system that really does not suit either his ability or physique as a striker. Add to that that he appears to be completely lacking in confidence.

The quicker we get back to playing 4-4-2 with two recognised strikers playing in tandem the better. Who knows maybe if Mole is eventually partnered with someone who could take some of the pressure off him we may see a completely different player.

He is up there with Berthe Jenkinson and Eskilson

Berthe Jenkinson, now he was bad.

As Wee Jimmy Sanderson used to say "WHY NOT"

For the reason given in the second sentence in the post you quoted from.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Jamie Mole, Jamie Mole, Jamie, Jamie Mole,

He get's the ball and the attack breaks down,

Jamie, Jamie Mole!

Since no-one has actually mentioned the other strikers in the SPL here they are :

Aberdeen - Mackie, Miller, Wright, Maguire

Celtic - Vennegoor, McDonald, Samaras, Maloney

Dundee Utd - Daly, Feeney, O'Donovan, Sandaza

Falkirk - Barrett, Higdon, Lovell, M. Stewart, J. Stewart, Finnigan

Hamilton - Offiong, Graham, Akins

Hibs - Riordan, Nish, Fletcher, Pinau

ICT - Rooney, Barrowman, McAllister, Wood

Kilmarnock - Fernandez, Sammon, Simmonds, Russell

Motherwell - Clarkson, Sutton, Porter, Murphy

Rangers - Darcheville, Miller, Boyd, Novo, Lafferty, Velicka,

St Mirren - Mehmet, Dargo, Wyness, Brighton, Hamilton

It would appear that Mole is also one of the youngest / least experienced to be playing as a centre forward in the SPL.

It would appear that Mole is also one of the youngest / least experienced to be playing as a centre forward in the SPL.

Without doubt.

And for a Club like Hearts to have Jamie Mole playing up front on his own is a disgrace.

And a little embarrassing tbh.

Without doubt.

And for a Club like Hearts to have Jamie Mole playing up front on his own is a disgrace.

And a little embarrassing tbh.

Mole is playing out of necessity.

Tullberg is recovering from injury

Nade is trying to get fit

Makela is no very good

Glen is very young and unproven

Makela is no very good

Mole is young and proven. Sadly its been proven hes absolute rank.

Can there be another support out there who condemn there own young players more quickly than us? I find it pathetic.

He is a young lad with limited potential, but he is getting hung out to dry by the coaching staff week after week, much like Elliot did last season.

He needs a rest from the first team & also needs his confidence back. Perhaps a loan deal would suit him.

Guys like Jamie Mole are not the problem at the Club.

Guest jambomickey
Can there be another support out there who condemn there own young players more quickly than us? I find it pathetic.

He is a young lad with limited potential, but he is getting hung out to dry by the coaching staff week after week, much like Elliot did last season.

He needs a rest from the first team & also needs his confidence back. Perhaps a loan deal would suit him.

spot on mate! it's the manager to blame for playing the young lad upfront on his own

Makela is no very good

The club knew all this during the transfer window yet they signed 2 Goalies, 2 midfielders and an injured striker.

It has already happened once - with Romanov playing Mole on his own up front in European games. It has taken Mole a long time to get back from that experience.

Archived