Spartans non HMFC

GrifoJambo

Didnt make the journey to Tannadice today.

Instead I watched an entertaining 1-1 cup tie between Pollok and Spartans. Being from the west I dont know where Spartans are actually from in Edinburgh can anyone tell me?

Cheers.

:)

Didnt make the journey to Tannadice today.

Instead I watched an entertaining 1-1 cup tie between Pollok and Spartans. Being from the west I dont know where Spartans are actually from in Edinburgh can anyone tell me?

Cheers.

:)

What was the crowd like? I was intending going but ended up at Edinburgh City v Nairn instead.

What was the crowd like? I was intending going but ended up at Edinburgh City v Nairn instead.

Crowd was good, about 1200 apparently.

Spartans fans were quieter than I expected but they played well and could have won in it twice in the last five minutes. Good replay on the cards I think.

what like a team are edinburgh city.;)

They weren't bad. Some decent players, forwards were pretty good. Nairn were absolutely garbage though. City played with 10 men for about an hour & Nairn missed a penalty too.

I'd fancy City to get through the next round too. No support though, must have been 300 today inc about 100 or so from Nairn.

They weren't bad. Some decent players, forwards were pretty good. Nairn were absolutely garbage though. City played with 10 men for about an hour & Nairn missed a penalty too.

I'd fancy City to get through the next round too. No support though, must have been 300 today inc about 100 or so from Nairn.

Watched City a few times and that's the poorest they've played. The Highland League table suggests that Nairn are a better team than Wick. If so I'd expect City to win pretty comfortably.

Archived