With only 10 men, we controlled the game, but that was not enough."

maroonlegions

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo:

"In the first half, we played good football for 20 minutes:rolleyes: and then I have to appreciate a fantastic free-kick.

"The second goal killed the spirit and the discipline.:rolleyes: The third was unlucky. We tried to head the ball and it came back against the head of the opponent like a billiard ball.:rolleyes:

"With only 10 men, we controlled the game, but that was not enough." :eek::eek::eek:

eh, controlled the game at when it was too late , he is right about not being good enough, i admit i was not there but listening to the game on the radio we hardly tested their keeper, rank defending cost us the 2 goals:rolleyes:and Mickey gave away the free kick with a challenge that he should not done , Wallace again had a mare and Kingston sounded like he could not give a feck,:mad:THAT'S A BIT CLOSER TO THE TRUE but who am i to rock the boat after all iam just a fan.:rolleyes:

With each game it is becoming more difficult to decide whether Laszlo is just trying to talk himself and his team up - or that he really doesn't have a clue:eek:

siegementality

"In the first half, we played good football for 20 minutes:rolleyes: and then I have to appreciate a fantastic free-kick.

"The second goal killed the spirit and the discipline.:rolleyes: The third was unlucky. We tried to head the ball and it came back against the head of the opponent like a billiard ball.:rolleyes:

"With only 10 men, we controlled the game, but that was not enough." :eek::eek::eek:

eh, controlled the game at when it was too late , he is right about not being good enough, i admit i was not there but listening to the game on the radio we hardly tested their keeper, rank defending cost us the 2 goals:rolleyes:and Mickey gave away the free kick with a challenge that he should not done , Wallace again had a mare and Kingston sounded like he could not give a feck,:mad:THAT'S A BIT CLOSER TO THE TRUE but who am i to rock the boat after all iam just a fan.:rolleyes:

Csaba talks pesh.

He's having a laugh. No marks out of ten to him for failing to change anything before the beginning of the second half after a first half in which we could have been three or four down. The change had to wait for the inevitable second goal to go in.

He's having a laugh. No marks out of ten to him for failing to change anything before the beginning of the second half after a first half in which we could have been three or four down. The change had to wait for the inevitable second goal to go in.

Totally agree, we were terrible. They had hit the bar twice, scored and misses a one on one before half time. Yet Csaba refused to change anything.

With each game it is becoming more difficult to decide whether Laszlo is just trying to talk himself and his team up - or that he really doesn't have a clue:eek:

well he can up the talk all he wants but its results and performances like today that will not go away and for not having a clue, eh, Mole, Wallace , Audrey, Kingston(for being a lazy uninterested *****) , some clues there me thinks but your right if this keeps up then it will decide for us.:rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The warning signs were loud and clear last week yet we persisted with this rank formation and even worse strike force.

If we go to Easter Road in this shape a shafting is on the cards.

Oh dear.

Your points are completely void then, IMO.

The warning signs were loud and clear last week yet we persisted with this rank formation and even worse strike force.

If we go to Easter Road in this shape a shafting is on the cards.

Oh dear.

:Agree:

Do you know where hell is

Talk is cheap, csaba is realling running the risk of being thought of as a moron, he decided to go with the same team that scraped by against Inverness and we have paid the price today. We were devoid of any idea's, and mole is a ****ing joke, save the excuse's as he is rank, Audrey should just leave now, Wallace is never a left back/football player.

I was sickened by that the day, Laszlo hid in the dugout as the fans were raging at him, he changed it after we went 2-0 down when every man and his dog could see we were doing **** all. The man is beginning to get on my tits as he is not backing up his talk, i have yet to calm down after watching that ****e, so i apologise if this seems like a rant.

awadooningorgie2

The question whether Laszlo has any say in formation and who plays is coming more and more to the fore.

I cannot believe a manager who knows his football would stick with Sammy week in week out, not to mention a defender in midfield, a forward who may as well not be there and a player who costs ?720,000 a year yet doesn't try a leg (although I though he was slightly better today admittedly).

All stinks of AEK Athens away every week. Somebody is determined to prove a point and unfortunately I parted with ?25 to watch his experiment.

What do you expect Shabba to say, I'm working for a total nutter but WTF, it's better than Uganda? He's probably just as disillusioned about things as we are. Whoever leaked the wages non-payment story this week played a significant part in today's result I reckon. Not caused it, but it was definitely a significant factor IMO.

Your points are completely void then, IMO.

well if people who were there are echoing the same then no, Wallace was rank;), Kingston did play like he did not care......:rolleyes:ect.

20 minutes of good football? I guess I must have missed that.

The second goal killed the spirit? Strangely I had the impression we didn't come out the tunnel with any today to kill.

The third was unlucky? No Csaba the third was inevitable and only a matter of time.

With 10 men we controlled the game but that was not enough? Controlled is taking it way too far and the chances of doing anything to turn it around by then were long gone...like many of the weary Hearts fans.

siegementality
What do you expect Shabba to say, I'm working for a total nutter but WTF, it's better than Uganda? He's probably just as disillusioned about things as we are. Whoever leaked the wages non-payment story this week played a significant part in today's result I reckon. Not caused it, but it was definitely a significant factor IMO.

Csaba got the gig because he was prepared to accept his "together" role.

Do you know where hell is

The only positive i have is i got in for the price of a child, i said it as a laugh and the woman only charged me ?11, i admitted it was a wind up but she seemed easy about it, iam 29 by the way.

well if people who were there are echoing the same then no, Wallace was rank;), Kingston did play like he did not care......:rolleyes:ect.

I didn't say they were untrue; I said they were void because you were echoing what was said on the radio without making the effort to go to the game.

I won't be reading any more post match words of wisdom from Csaba after his ridiculous ramblings following the Inversnecky game.

The guy is an embarrassment.

I love listening to his pre-match post conferences but he doesn talk some nonsense in the post match conference.

Hopefully he is just slavering and is going to do something in time for Killie then Hibs.

Son Of Anarchy
we were gash today! the utd goalkeeper will not have a quieter day all season

Correct, we were dire all day. half that team needs shot/dropped. Im glad i was drunk as today was embarrassing.

aitcheeayartees

Just back from Dundee and that was woeful. My mates wee laddie who was with us today summed it up by saying that was the worst game he had ever been at! Ive been to more matches than i can remember and had to agree with him! Growing more infuriated as the weeks go on by that cuddy kingston, who is producing gash performances week in week out now. He thinks hes a superstar and therefore does not need to break sweat! Mole was attrocious today also........in fact cant think of many positives at all. What the hell is it with kingstons corner kicks as well? float it in to the six yard box and see if our wee guys can get on the end o it? mopped up every time by the tall united defence. you would think if it doesnae work half a dozen times you might try a different tack???? I dont mind if we try playing a passing game, starting slowly from the back, but we lack composure, ability and cofidence therefore constantly gave the ball away.

FED UP:mad:

the end!

The only positive i have is i got in for the price of a child, i said it as a laugh and the woman only charged me ?11, i admitted it was a wind up but she seemed easy about it, iam 29 by the way.

Looks like the team did the same - Men angainst Boys!!

Anyway we should not be surprised as anyone fooled by our odd goal victories were being unrealistic!

I worried about today and the harder games soon to follow after the ICT performance last week.

We may have a new manager, (who's credibility is slipping fast!) but the team remains more or less the same from last season! Our defence is lightweight, midfield non existant, and our forwards cant score - its going to be a long season!"

The Old Tolbooth
More bullcrap from Csaba.

The mans on a different planet.

Totally agree mate, he talks a really good game off the pitch, but he simply has not got a damn clue on it, or after a game!

Also if that was his team that he picked today (I have my doubts), then he most definitely is not the man to lead us forward, it was gutless!!

A couple of scraped wins this season have papered over the fact that we have a poor team with a manager who talks rubbish and seems to be tactically unaware or at least tactically hamstrung. I'm glad that people are moving on from all the rubbish about Csaba being entertaining and are now seeing he is just another mouth piece spouting whatever rubbish Romanov instructs him to.

Kngston shouldn't play again if he can't be bothered. We have nothing up front and I'll wager that Tullberg will amount to very little. Hope I'm wrong. Nade is an utter disgrace. He's had almost three months to get into shape and he can't even dislodge Mole from the team.

The only saving grace is that the majority of teams in the league are little better than we are.

I'd get rid of the vast majority of them and i'd rather see players who want to play for the club.

aitcheeayartees
A couple of scraped wins this season have papered over the fact that we have a poor team with a manager who talks rubbish and seems to be tactically unaware or at least tactically hamstrung. I'm glad that people are moving on from all the rubbish about Csaba being entertaining and are now seeing he is just another mouth piece spouting whatever rubbish Romanov instructs him to.

Kngston shouldn't play again if he can't be bothered. We have nothing up front and I'll wager that Tullberg will amount to very little. Hope I'm wrong. Nade is an utter disgrace. He's had almost three months to get into shape and he can't even dislodge Mole from the team.

The only saving grace is that the majority of teams in the league are little better than we are.

I'd get rid of the vast majority of them and i'd rather see players who want to play for the club.

Have to say he done more in 10 minutes than Mole did in his shift!

chester copperpot
Csaba talks pesh.

I argue lots with you normally, but his comments on today are exactly how you've said them.

chester copperpot
would agree with that! csaba talks a good game but now he got to prove he can play a good game

Mate, I can talk a good game, but with a few more results like that, and I'll be turning on the ****. I dont think he's got the free role that he likes us to believe.

Jambof3tornado
Talk is cheap, csaba is realling running the risk of being thought of as a moron, he decided to go with the same team that scraped by against Inverness and we have paid the price today. We were devoid of any idea's, and mole is a ****ing joke, save the excuse's as he is rank, Audrey should just leave now, Wallace is never a left back/football player.

I was sickened by that the day, Laszlo hid in the dugout as the fans were raging at him, he changed it after we went 2-0 down when every man and his dog could see we were doing **** all. The man is beginning to get on my tits as he is not backing up his talk, i have yet to calm down after watching that ****e, so i apologise if this seems like a rant.

Dont agree with many of your posts but this one really hits the nail on the head!!

It wasnt just getting beaten,it was the manner in which we went down. Almost frailesque in the way that changes were required at halftime but none were forthcoming. Not good enough and the fans paid a lot of money to watch those wage thieves underachieve once again. We have ridden our luck on many an occasion already this season and while we were lucky today(them hitting the woodwork more than once),we really could not have played worse if we had been trying to. Pity given the effort of the crowd.:(

Yes but 10 minutes is about all Nade is good for. The guy is a professional athlete and he's not and never has and I'll bet never will be fit enough to play 90 minutes.

He looked creative for about his first ten minutes before disappearing into the black hole that had swallowed our shape.

But Jocam's point is valid - the fact that Nade can't dislodge from the starting line-up a guy whose real level is looking increasingly like Division 2 speaks volumes.

I agree that some of Csaba's comments are bizarre but you can't blame him for the very average set of players he has got to work with. With the exception of Kingston (who has not produced the goods so far this season) the midfield and attacking options are really quite poor. Every game you go to you look at the team sheet and think - where are the goals going to come from?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I still think Csaba looks like he's a decent guy, but Audrey being in the team tells me all I need to know about how good a manager he is. If Casba is picking Audrey he's an idiot. If he's letting Romanov pick Audrey he's a spineless idiot.

siegementality
I agree that some of Csaba's comments are bizarre but you can't blame him for the very average set of players he has got to work with. With the exception of Kingston (who has not produced the goods so far this season) the midfield and attacking options are really quite poor. Every game you go to you look at the team sheet and think - where are the goals going to come from?

But he can be blamed for 'his' below average team selections,'his' below average formations, 'his below average tactics and 'his' below average substitutions.

He'll be gone by January as we continue to slide down the table and Romanov looks for another scapegoat and sacks another guy who may or may not have been able to do a job if he'd been left alone. The club is a total joke. It won't ever get any better till the idiot leaves it alone.

I pray that day comes sooner rather than later as its all a little bit boring now.

Guest jambomickey
Mate, I can talk a good game, but with a few more results like that, and I'll be turning on the ****. I dont think he's got the free role that he likes us to believe.

i've said it before that i don't think he's got the control he leads us to believe

siegementality
i've said it before that i don't think he's got the control he leads us to believe

In fairness to Csaba he has admitted that. That is why he coined the "together" ditty. He doesn't have any "control", he has a say, the same as the other people in the "together" syndicate. Unfortunately for Csaba there are three of them and one of him, therefore for "together" read "they".

No sympathy for him though, he's a big boy.

But he can be blamed for 'his' below average team selections,'his' below average formations, 'his below average tactics and 'his' below average substitutions.

Would not disagree - playing Jamie Mole up front does not make any sense - but I still think he's got a very tough job with the current set of players - 4 wins out of 7 league games is actually quite impressive with that squad of players. Sadly I can't see us keeping up that sort of record for the whole season.

I'm sticking by Csaba, guys.

We've put up with the likes of Graham Rix, Jim Duffy, Stevie Fail, Anatoly Korobochka etc.. Laszlo's a different league. This guy was a great success with Ferencvaros, despite a difficult start, and he'll do the business with Hearts aswell.

He gave everyone a clean slate at the start of the season, and he'll probably be seeing who the imposters are by now (ie Mole, Ksanivicius..)

I'm sticking by Csaba, guys.

We've put up with the likes of Graham Rix, Jim Duffy, Stevie Fail, Anatoly Korobochka etc.. Laszlo's a different league. This guy was a great success with Ferencvaros, despite a difficult start, and he'll do the business with Hearts aswell.

He gave everyone a clean slate at the start of the season, and he'll probably be seeing who the imposters are by now (ie Mole, Ksanivicius..)

I've refrained from posting much tonight as I'd probably say some things I would regret and, me being on a last warning before a ban, I'm on thin ice as it is.

SNTH'S post above epitomises my thoughts on the matter.

The Old Tolbooth

Totally agree SM, it wouldn't actually take much thinking to put a semi decent team on the park to compete, for instance

Karapidis out, and Ruben in

Moles contract torn up and Glen come in

Audrey booted and Tullberg brought in

Kingston (the constant under performer) dropped, and Bruno brought in (granted he hasn't been fit enough to play so far)

Another left back found and Wallace dropped to the bench (he's not good enough)

That's really all it would take to put a side on the park capable of performing and competing with the rest of the SPL sides, it's not rocket science, and if Csaba cant see it then he quite clearly is not the coach everyone thought he was, either that or Romanov has his hand so far up his arse (like the rest of the coaches) that he could clean his teeth for him and Csaba is all talk.

Personally, I think that we will have some good performances, some reasonable performances, some lucky performances, some gash performances and some unlucky performances whilst Csaba gets the team into decent shape.

You cannot have it both ways, before the game hearts were getting slagged off for rotating the team every week pre Csaba, so we keep a winning team and he gets grief for not changing it.

The Ruben/Karapidis question aside I think he made the changes that we would have made and about the time that a manager should make them.

The same folk that were moaning that he was too animated are now complaining that he didn't get animated enough today. It's Schitzo!

We lost 3 points in a crap game at Tannadice against a team managed by a good manager that finished miles above our (virtually the same) team last season, hardly a shock when you think about it.

I don't think Csaba has got it right for the long term, but I don't think he has got it wrong for the long term either - he needs to learn what happens in the SPL and how to get the best out of what he has been dealt with, given that - and the fact that we have more points in the bag than last year - I still think he deserves our full support, in fact if he get 3 points out of each 6 for the rest of the season and makes Tynecastle a difficult place to come again then that would be a massive achievement in the short term.

Archived