I believe they are trying to provoke Vlad to react.

jumpship

The Scotsman : The Sun : The Daily Record : Probably more.......

Vlad hasn't been in town for some time so hasn't commented on Any news from Team matters to whats in the press........

But now we have this wage Glitch' so Vlad is back in the papers along with his henchmen.

So I'm thinking the newspapers are trying their hardest to catch Vlad's attention . Hoping he will react to their lies .

Come out with some crazy statement ' Giving them a story and publicity for that paper ...........

Some of the **** thats in the papers today is shocking......

They are reporting the story and also digging for a larger story which at the moment would appear not to be there.

They know if they dig hard enough and print enough untruths they will get a reaction. Hey presto, Mad Vald again!

Childish and immature but nothing more than I would expect.

Vlad hasn't been in town for some time so hasn't commented on Any news from Team matters to whats in the press........

But now we have this wage Glitch' so Vlad is back in the papers along with his henchmen.

So I'm thinking the newspapers are trying their hardest to catch Vlad's attention . Hoping he will react to their lies .

Come out with some crazy statement ' Giving them a story and publicity for that paper ...........

Surely not= The journo`s job is to relay the news is it not :rolleyes:

That old chestnut - Lets blame the media

I think we are kinda helping them at the moment.

Chad Sexington
That old chestnut - Lets blame the media

I think we are kinda helping them at the moment.

That old chestnut- Let's blame Hearts.

Yes, Romanov has brought a lot of negative publicity to the club by his actions, but are you seriously suggesting that Hearts are given a fair crack of the whip by the west coast media?

?36m in debt at the last accounts,now the players and staff have been left without wages,no,no your right no story there.

FFS the whole world is in recession and we are running at a massive loss,of course they are going to print stories about our money situation,even if it was a glitch(which I doubt anyone truely believed to start with) it's still news,TBH on the whole the media have been proved correct many time's about Vlad and his ways,no more so than Andy Walker.

Guest jambomickey

Yes, Romanov has brought a lot of negative publicity to the club by his actions, but are you seriously suggesting that Hearts are given a fair crack of the whip by the west coast media?

the media were praising us to the heavens when we were doing well! since we've been run like a circus by a clown they've had plenty amo to fire about us and one man is to blame for that

Chad Sexington
the media were praising us to the heavens when we were doing well! since we've been run like a circus by a clown they've had plenty amo to fire about us and one man is to blame for that

But when they haven't had ammo they've made their own.

Hearts or any other team outside the OF have never had fair treatment from the west coast media.Fact

But as fans, we are now blaming the media for absolutely everything at the moment.

Guest jambomickey
But when they haven't had ammo they've made their own.

chad the media get 99% of there information from players or insiders inside the club! i tend to believe anderton, foulkes, webster, skacel bednar, mcallister, johnson etc etc

Chad Sexington
Hearts or any other team outside the OF have never had fair treatment from the west coast media.Fact

But as fans, we are now blaming the media for absolutely everything at the moment.

Are we?

I'm certainly not. We've brought many problems on ourselves by mismanagement and an arrogant disdain for the press.

I think most fans acknowledge that.

But Hearts are treated differently in the weedgia than any other club.

We are panto clown/villains in their eyes. An easy target to write anything they like about.

Can you honestly imagine the garbage that Ralston wrote on Monday about our head coach, being written about any other manager in the SPL?

No JKB has nothing to do all the negative storys coming out of HMFC.

The negative stories are coming from the media, not the club.

The club made a mistake and have conducted themselves admirably this week, from top to bottom. We've had statements keeping us updated on progress, the club captain has even made a statement condemning the bawbaggery of one particular weedgie rag and the matter is now resolved.

Mistakes aren't great but they happen. They dealt with it very well, imho.

Chad Sexington
chad the media get 99% of there information from players or insiders inside the club! i tend to believe anderton, foulkes, webster, skacel bednar, mcallister, johnson etc etc

That's your right to believe that mate and I'm sure they do get inside information from time to time.

I also think they make up a load of sheeite when it suits them too.

:)

No JKB has nothing to do all the negative storys coming out of HMFC.

Actually I thought you meant JKB too - would have been a more potent and interesting post if you had....

This wages thing is another storm in a teacup and fits perfectly with the pattern of sports journalists trying to write about business where Hearts are concerned. They saw the potential of this when the debt reached 36Million and even though it is about half that now, they still focus on the company's debt levels just because we are the only club in the country to have a foreign owner(if you don't count the Irish guy who owns a large chunk of Celtic). Xenophobic? ya-huh!

The club has recently been communicating much better with fans via the website (bypassing the journos) and Csaba but the media have decided that he doesn't give enough sound-bites and it is "work" to have to edit or summarise his musings. Much better to make the club shut up again so they can be free to say whatever they want about Vlad.

Aye, it's the papers fault, right enough.

They praised us when we were doing well, playing great football and worthy of praise.

But that was back at the beginning of the 2005 season and since then we've gone down the toilet as our arrogant idiot of an owner and his tool of a son embarrass the club time and again. What else are the papers going to report? Any negative publicity Hearts get can be laid at the door of that big-mouthed fool Romanov and his cadre of clowns, nobody else.

The only thing I'm blaming them for are these crap stories that are complete fantasy. The story about Hearts players considering going on strike is sheer scaremongering, as confirmed by Berra's comment along the lines of "I'd like to know who their source is - its interesting that the article contains no quotes".

People who buy these rags should be refunded when another of their 'exclusives' turns out to be proven as absolute garbage. Gutter press defined.

Archived