If and only if?

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Could FIFA have become involved if an owner with more than one club screwed up with the finances of one club. Just wondering.

Could FIFA have become involved if an owner with more than one club screwed up with the finances of one club. Just wondering.

Was there any need for a new thread?

Having read some of the posts on here over the past couple of days I'm surprised the Samaritans haven't got a link on the posting page.

The club say there was a technical problem with the finances - and it was probably as simple as them being cautious about depositing money in HBOS over their problems last week - as others have already said.

And, to answer your question, no - if the club were to go bust, we would be no different from any other business that goes bust.

The creditors would be the main people investigating any financial "screwing", but since Vlad and his companies are the biggest creditor, I hardly think he will be going down that route.

Which owner would you be talking about?

Not sure about Ripo, but VR only owns Hearts as far as i am aware, he only sponsors Kaunus.

I know what you are getting at though, but it would seem VR is to shrewd too be caught as a dual owner.

Archived