UBIG - Official Figures (P&L)

Guest GhostHunter

When Romanov first took over Hearts his total wealth was put at some ?340 Million which would be his total worth not cash.

I didnt say he had hundreds of millions in the bank - I was only suggesting that he has most probably be paid for his work over the years and ammassed a personal wealth from wages, dividends, bonuses etc. I wouldn't have thought he'd reinvest all of his earnings back into UBIG.

I didnt say he had hundreds of millions in the bank - I was only suggesting that he has most probably be paid for his work over the years and ammassed a personal wealth from wages, dividends, bonuses etc. I wouldn't have thought he'd reinvest all of his earnings back into UBIG.

You said quote

"Isn't Romanov's personal wealth (not UBIG) meant to be quite high too?"

My answer was in reply to that.

I never suggested you did say anything about hundreds of millions in the bank just commenting on what I read was his total worth back when he took over Hearts.

Hi Tolcross

In the UK Short-term debt is generally seen as due within 1 year.

Stuff that goes in there is stuff like;

Trade Creditors

Finance lease payments due in < 1year

Overdrafts/loans repayable on demand

HP contracts

Monies owed to subsidiaries

Other creditors (catch all)

In the sheet Dexter got, there were 3 types;

Other debts (?35m)

Advances received (?19m)

Liabilities to employees (?110k)

Total (?55m) excuse rounding.

If it is all due in less than one year, then I'd worry, but there may also be some mitigating factors.

i.e. they could be loans from Emperor Vlad and his family, which although technically are repayable on demand, they may not need to call in.

I have my opinions, but they would be little more than an informed guess, which is really just a fancy way of saying "guess".

Yours

aDONis

Thanks aDONis.

Archived