nakamura cheats again

andi17

watchin the killie game nakamura just fell down and got apenalty so how many times is he allowed to get away with it then the classic comment fi scott goof aw well you just take these things dinnae hear the word cheatin foreigner anywhere

Doctor FinnBarr
watchin the killie game nakamura just fell down and got apenalty so how many times is he allowed to get away with it then the classic comment fi scott goof aw well you just take these things dinnae hear the word cheatin foreigner anywhere

These things even themselves out over the season!:sarcasm:

letsalllaughathobos

i it was miko he would be getting hounded, but cause its a OF player it evens itself out.

its a ******ing joke.

Doctor FinnBarr
i it was miko he would be getting hounded, but cause its a OF player it evens itself out.

its a ******ing joke.

Agreed!

:eek:

alwaysthereinspirit
These things even themselves out over the season!:sarcasm:

They actually do even out over a season.

Rankgers will get 36 penalties as will Celtic.;)

They actually do even out over a season.

Rankgers will get 36 penalties as will Celtic.;)

Indeed things will even out

McCurry shafted United in favour of the Gers last season ( simply the best etc etc ) and now he has 'compensated' by awarding Celtic two pens today.

Kilmarnock weren't at the races anyway but is that the point ?

Maloney's would probably be given in most cases .............but was it any different to Audrey's yellow card against Motherwell when he gratefully went over the guys outstretched leg ?

As for Nakka...........well if that's Miko or Audrey it's a certain yellow card in my money. :(:mad::sad:

Doctor FinnBarr
Indeed things will even out

McCurry shafted United in favour of the Gers last season ( simply the best etc etc ) and now he has 'compensated' by awarding Celtic two pens today.

Kilmarnock weren't at the races anyway but is that the point ?

Maloney's would probably be given in most cases .............but was it any different to Audrey's yellow card against Motherwell when he gratefully went over the guys outstretched leg ?

As for Nakka...........well if that's Miko or Audrey it's a certain yellow card in my money. :(:mad::sad:

Virtually everyone I drink with or who stays around us favours the mhanks or the huns so we must assume that refs and linesmen are just the same! Things will not change in this country until the SPL and the SFA have the balls to bring in refs from other countries which we all know will never happen!

What is the point of Gordon feckin Smith anyway?

:107years:

Fred Flintstone

If that had been Miko, he would have been sent off and given a season long ban. I suppose Mr McCurry had a point to prove today about his neutrality :rolleyes:

Was a shocker today but surprise surprise Booth some how still manages to say its a pen on Setanta.

wtf - different planet.

I hate Scott Booth.

Toxteth O'Grady
I hate Scott Booth.

I loved watching his miserable coupon at the end of the Dundee Utd vs Sheep game on Saturday:biggrin:

The Maloney one was bad enough. The only difference between that and the Miko dive against Scotland is that Maloney had the wherewithall to push his leg a tad further forward so that there was slight contact, it was no less a dive than Miko's though, no doubt it would be seen by someone of weegie persuasion as 'clever play'.

As for Nakamura's one that was simply outrageous, a blatant dive yet again missed by the referee (BTW, McCurry is almost as incompetent as Brines IMO) and anyone who thinks for one second if it had been a Hearts player, especially a Lithuanian one, that the commentrators wouldn't be in full witch-hunt mode is seriously kidding themselves.

It's all the more annoying that the Sultana 'experts' didn't seem to have seen what everyone else could see, they didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with either decision. Pathetic.

Johanes de Silentio

The best bit was when Frazer Wright slapped the cheating **** accross the puss and got away wi' it!

Am I the only person who saw this?

RIGHT ****ING ON, Frazer!

Al.

Jam Tarts 1874

I notice Boyd took a dive against Motherwell yesterday and although he didn't get the penalty he was looking for, he wasn't even spoken to never mind booked.

Toxteth O'Grady
I've just seen it for the first time.

Oh dear.

Wright gave him a wee slap, it's the referee that needs a good slap.

Even a lifelong Sellic supporter at my work said "it "was a bit soft".;)

Wright gave him a wee slap, it's the referee that needs a good slap.

Even a lifelong Sellic supporter at my work said "it "was a bit soft".;)

I just hope there are no breezy days in Japan,you wouldnae be able to nip oot for a quick Saki and a half pint,without tripping over wee **** in Tim tops who had been blown over.

Caught 10 seconds of the Celtic game highlights last night.

Maloney - the worst diver in Scottish football - did his usual Andy Thom/Larsson effort to make sure 'contact' was made with the defender before hitting the deck. No penalty for me. But obviously was given.

Caught 10 seconds of the Celtic game highlights last night.

Maloney - the worst diver in Scottish football - did his usual Andy Thom/Larsson effort to make sure 'contact' was made with the defender before hitting the deck. No penalty for me. But obviously was given.

Although it was soft, if had happened to a Hearts player I would have wanted a pen for the challenge.

The Killie players reaction also indicates he knows it was a pen.

The second award though was ridiculous.

marshallschunkychicken
The best bit was when Frazer Wright slapped the cheating **** accross the puss and got away wi' it!

Am I the only person who saw this?

RIGHT ****ING ON, Frazer!

Al.

One of the redtops reporting today that Strapon kicked Setanta out of the Lennoxtown training ground because they 'covered up a blatant assault on Shunsuke Nakamura'.

What a stroker. :mad:

Although it was soft, if had happened to a Hearts player I would have wanted a pen for the challenge.

The Killie players reaction also indicates he knows it was a pen.

The second award though was ridiculous.

I'm tired of this rule that 'contact' means a foul.

I'm tired of this rule that 'contact' means a foul.

I agree.

It makes it a very easy decision for those players with a tendency to go down after the slightest touch.

Archived