Full Match On BBC Alba 7.30pm

ronnie_fife

Just looked on Virgin and cant see (bbc alba) it listed. Bearing in mind I live down south does anyone know if it's online?

Just looked on Virgin and cant see (bbc alba) it listed. Bearing in mind I live down south does anyone know if it's online?

It isn't on Virgin.:mad:

BBC Alba is on Sky on channel 168. Just been watching SPL highlights in Gaelic for August but conceded a bit of time for Mrs to watch "Strictly come prancing" so I get uninterrupted use of main TV for 7.30

There`s no soccer on 168!! Its some bird having a glass of vino!!

I find it weird when watching Gaelic and cannot understand a single word...feel like a foreigner in my own country.

alex salmond blowin peesh about how big a hearts fan he is. why can the clown no support one of the ugly sisters?

That last 5 mins was better than the usual crappy BBC1 or Sultana build up, quite enjoed it. Although 9/10 for a Tynie Pie...........

the fact that i can speak gaelic probably helps...but i have to say i much prefer this commentary. they are far less annoying than their english-speaking counterparts.

Hearts FC should be embarassed with that performance - club is going to the dogs. But Hearts Kickback people still support these jokers - like lemmings to the cliff.

But you people no best - look at the falling attendences!....Hearts People will n ot accept the treatment of good players anymore - Steve Banks is a good guy....Romonov is utter ****!

Malinga the Swinga
Hearts FC should be embarassed with that performance - club is going to the dogs. But Hearts Kickback people still support these jokers - like lemmings to the cliff.

But you people no best - look at the falling attendences!....Hearts People will n ot accept the treatment of good players anymore - Steve Banks is a good guy....Romonov is utter ****!

3 points, Kello is fine keeper, Banks can learn his coaching job quietly, now run along and leave us alone.

weird

It's actually Heart of Midlothian FC.

You're a day late.The "most outraged fan" award was handed oot last night.:rolleyes:

Malinga the Swinga
Why - so you idiots can bring Hearts down! Don't think so son!

I'm not your son, and I'm not an idiot, and I don't believe by supporting my team I can bring them down. Jog on down to Fester Road and support your own.

I'm not your son, and I'm not an idiot, and I don't believe by supporting my team I can bring them down. Jog on down to Fester Road and support your own.

Aye barry mate - let's blame hibs for our down fall.

Read tha auditors opinion on the HBOS accounts and smell the coffee pal - Hearts can not continue as a going concern on their wage bill.

And i am a Hearts fan!

Sat through 40 minutes of (suprisingly enjoyable) randomness in Gaelic. Had avoided the score then flicked onto the BBC Sports website to check the Arsenal score, thinking no chance will the Hearts score be on the front page....opps. Well after we scored in first 10minutes and reading a couple of reports on here, I've put it on to record and handed the TV back over to the flatmate.

Did you enjoy your first game in 8 months?:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson

And i am a Hearts fan!

So you are:biggrin: How fecking pish are the Hobos, worst derby record in world football and have never won the only major cup in Scotland for 107 years:4_1_72:

Well I enjoyed it. Salmond's interview was good, great coverage, fun wee profile of the area and 9/10 for the pie.

Loved the build up bit.

Especially the Guy (legend) who said being a Hearts fan was like winning the lottery anyway.

Class - anyone know him?

Got home in time for last 10mins of the game and must say Im impressed with this channel. Will they be showing a full match each Sat night?

Even better will they repeat this match? just want to see the bit they filmed before the game and the goal :)

Loved the build up bit.

Especially the Guy (legend) who said being a Hearts fan was like winning the lottery anyway.

Class - anyone know him?

Is it not KB's very own Gasman

Archived