Full Match On BBC Alba 7.30pm

ronnie_fife

Hhhhmm. How can you see it?

Copy in brown paper bag for you next trip.

You ain't seen me roight??

guess all that vino has got to you andyou missed by not travelling home with us........

We met the caley team at the services on the way home , I thought they were all airport reps with their flybe tops on. :):P

Loved the build up bit.

Especially the Guy (legend) who said being a Hearts fan was like winning the lottery anyway.

Class - anyone know him?

The guy is called Ian Binning, a well kent face on euro trips...

Nucky Thompson
The guy is called Ian Binning, a well kent face on euro trips...
:biggrin: I'll have to have a look at this mate. With his charm and carisma I knew he would always make it on the TV;)

:biggrin: I'll have to have a look at this mate. With his charm and carisma I knew he would always make it on the TV;)

Makes a change from Crimewatch, mind you boiled ham got arrested on friday so watch this space!

Well I enjoyed it. Salmond's interview was good, great coverage, fun wee profile of the area and 9/10 for the pie.

Apparently he isn't a Hearts fan at all according to 21 guys in Section E. :cool_shades:

Got home in time for last 10mins of the game and must say Im impressed with this channel. Will they be showing a full match each Sat night?

Even better will they repeat this match? just want to see the bit they filmed before the game and the goal :)

It will be repeated on BBC Alba on 16.30. BBC Alba are showing a full spl match every Saturday, the match chosen will not be covered by Setanta or BT vision.

Next week is Falkirk vs Hamilton.

Alba is Sky and Freesat only.

Not Freeview and not Virgin.

Not even bloody online.

Harrumpf.

BBC Alba and Virgin have agreeded terms however they have yet to be given a date. BBC Alba should be on Virgin by the end of October, if not before.

BBC Alba will be streamed live on iplayer, however they seem to be having technical problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_alba

The Real Maroonblood
It will be repeated on BBC Alba on 16.30. BBC Alba are showing a full spl match every Saturday, the match chosen will not be covered by Setanta or BT vision.

Next week is Falkirk vs Hamilton.

BBC Alba and Virgin have agreeded terms however they have yet to be given a date. BBC Alba should be on Virgin by the end of October, if not before.

BBC Alba will be streamed live on iplayer, however they seem to be having technical problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_alba

Thanks for the info.

Really enjoyed the whole programme. The build up was excellent, interviews with supporters, visit local pub/s, check out stadium grub and interview celebrity supporter. Far better than the crap we've become used to from the Old Firm dominated STV.

I just hope they continue in the same format.

Same format without the interview on a bed bit. May have been original twenty years ago when Paula Yates didit on "The Tube" now just cringeworthy.

On the whole I think some good stuff.

Same format without the interview on a bed bit. May have been original twenty years ago when Paula Yates didit on "The Tube" now just cringeworthy.

On the whole I think some good stuff.

What he said........:)

Good laugh with the Welsh burds last night C.

:)

Brilliant buch of girls, had them in at 10am on friday morning for a couple of hours,then at tea time for an impromptu karaoke, the jakie's were back in on saturday morning at 10am for more!!!

They could drink more than the rugby crowd that come up, AND their better looking!;)

the fact that i can speak gaelic probably helps...but i have to say i much prefer this commentary. they are far less annoying than their english-speaking counterparts.

Couldn't understand a word - apart from the occasional "offside" etc.

Best match broadcast for years!!!

No Erchie!!!

No Burley!!!

No Booth!!!

Paradise!!!

Im watching the highlights from every game so far this season on this channel (repeated from last night) and its superb, cant speak any Gaelic but it shines through as much better than anything we have had to suffer from ITV or BBC.

If anyone missed the game or highlights its all repeated on BBC Alba just now :)

Archived