Official Hearts V Inverness Caley Thread..

S.N.T.H.

That was a yawnfest. :o

For those who are keen to keep track of my movements, I left the stadium at 16:18. :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miko was allegedly injured - who would you put on the left?

TRUE:rolleyes:, just not happy with players playing out of position AGAIN.

Wrap this one up. My mate who's there says Csaba has been going ballistic in the dug out - best part of the game. Gwan Csaba!

I'm massively excited about seeing the game on bbc Alba tonight, they get a million viewers after that classic!!!:P

3 points will do me, teams around us got the OF in the next couple of weeks so a chance to get ahead if poss.

c'moan the jt's

Anyone get anybody thrown oot? :P

The game was so bad I was sorely tempted to send a grassing text about myself. :)

After a low-key start to the second-half, Hearts' Jamie Mole looked set to score when he picked up a slack ball on the Inverness six-yard line, but the former Livingston man couldn't find a way through the Hearts defence:eek: to line up a shot. :rolleyes:

taken from the bbc match report, WTF are they on about.:rolleyes:

That was a yawnfest. :o

For those who are keen to keep track of my movements, I left the stadium at 16:18. :)

Just like a true hun would. ;)

After a low-key start to the second-half, Hearts' Jamie Mole looked set to score when he picked up a slack ball on the Inverness six-yard line, but the former Livingston man couldn't find a way through the Hearts defence:eek: to line up a shot. :rolleyes:

taken from the bbc match report, WTF are they on about.:rolleyes:

I know Mole is bad but surely he knows which way to shoot? :eek:

What a truly awful performance. Mind boggling

Audrey and Mole should be quietly shot.

The only pass marks go to Miko, Kello, kara and Micky with an honourable mention for Eggert. But to play in such a negative way against ICT at home is just inexcusable.

I will certainly NOT be watching Alba TV tonight. I'd rather clean the oven :(

Awful lot of people on here during the game today....why not go to the game? :(

I'm a part time supporter. I dunno what J.T.F.Robertson's excuse is.

Guest JamboRobbo

as one who was at the game today, I think I can safely say those who didnae bother made the right decision.

Painful playing out for a 1-0 from the 10th minute at home to Inverness.

Good result though. Good performance from Eggert and Karapidis for me. And the goalie. And the defence was solid. But what a boring match - football is about entertainment too not just 3 points by any means.

MOLE = :eek:

AUDRY = :eek:

They pair are a nightmare!!!!.

As for the match...:o it's a disgrace playing so negative at home to Inverness. We were missing a couple of key players today so i won't badger on about it too much. Kello showed what a good keeper he is with a few great saves and his general control of the area.Some of Eggert's challenges today were great to see as we have never had a hard tackling RB in a while. I feel for the midfield as there is absolutely no options upfront to make any forward cutting passes so they are having to pass the ball backwards all the time.

Apart from the negative's, it's great to get the 3 points and a clean sheet when your not playing well and when you've not got any attackers on the pitch, so well done lads.

2nd in the league now and looking up...Hopefully. :)

couldn't afford it quite frankly.

Back at Uni in London, would be a bit difficult and cost a bit too much to come up every weekend :sad:

The joys of working on a Saturday is one excuse.

Archived